The most remarkable 2020 pees

What are your most remarkable and memorable pee experiences of 2020?

Since I haven't left the house much this year, the most "exciting" pee experiences were related to desperation, peeing over the tubs edge, peeing in a tub and on the floor. Nothing too exciting. Oh and also joining this forum and meeting some wonderful people. What about you? 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I have explored my piss play a lot more than I've ever done before. I've tried new things and been more adventurous. I've also done way more naughty pissing than ever before.

Thanks a lot for sharing "your wild side" on this site with fellow pee fans!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Those I have shared with K this year have all been memorable - more so than any of my solo peeing. So K peeing over me in the bathtub, and sitting on my lap wetting her thong and my trousers - those have been the highlights of last year. Of course, joining PF and meeting people, and discovering that I like reading and writing about peeing have been fantastic too. (And thanks @Ppgirl for your inspiration ... I  feel the need to write a male-view counterpart to your latest "desperate night in the city" story 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 1/2/2021 at 9:26 AM, Ppgirl said:

What are your most remarkable and memorable pee experiences of 2020?

Hm all these are covid-pandemic-related -

I got into the habit of getting out of the house for a walk most days, back in spring when that was all you were allowed to do. During this I found reasonably discreet pee spots in my local parks, and got into the habit of having a piss outdoors most days

As summer developed, with many bars still closed, evidently many people got into the habit of nipping into the bushes for a pee. I saw lots of people - guys and girls - going into & emerging from bushes. Didn't manage to see any close up.

It's also been a year of spending a lot of time indoors and in my own head, and more & more involved pee chat than previously.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

Hm all these are covid-pandemic-related -

I got into the habit of getting out of the house for a walk most days, back in spring when that was all you were allowed to do. During this I found reasonably discreet pee spots in my local parks, and got into the habit of having a piss outdoors most days

As summer developed, with many bars still closed, evidently many people got into the habit of nipping into the bushes for a pee. I saw lots of people - guys and girls - going into & emerging from bushes. Didn't manage to see any close up.

It's also been a year of spending a lot of time indoors and in my own head, and more & more involved pee chat than previously.

I wish I had more opportunities to pee outside 😅

13 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

I peed in a fitting room for the first time and wiped it with unbought store clothes hehe. 😈 That was just as exhilirating as I imagined. I wrote a post about it earlier this year. I just wish there were fewer people nearby and that I would've been bolder. Next time I want to shoot a load onto the mirror as well. This was in New Zealand where covid was handled well and fitting rooms were open. Since moving overseas there haven't been many opportunities for naughty pissing, sadly. Here's hoping 2021 provides more opportunities. Pissing outside is fun too. It's been snowing here and pissing in the snow is always great. I want to make my pee yellow so it's nice and vivid in the snow 😁 

:peeing-in-the-snow:

That's hot. Also one of my fantasies as well 😏

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, pee01 said:

My best pees last year was peeing on carpet. I enjoy peeing on carpet and naughty pees.  I like hearing pee hit the carpet. Toilet gets boring to pee in and old.  

I totally agree, even though I haven't peed on a carpet yet, it's one of my fantasies

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I peed on my bedroom floor once and my bathroom floor a few times. Wish it could have been more but I don’t live alone.

Same, that's why I don't have a chance to pee where I shouldn't often 😇

6 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I think my most memorable piss was about 3am in the heat of summer. I'd woken up and gone for a walk intentionally looking for a piss spot. I was wearing leggings with a hole in the crotch and I squatted to piss in a nearby phone box which was lit up in the darkness, through the hole in the crotch of my leggings. I wiped with a tissue which I then left behind in the middle of the puddle I'd left on the phone box's concrete floor.  It made me horny as hell so I came home and masturbated till I came. 

That is such a short description ... and so incredibly hot!

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I think my most memorable piss was about 3am in the heat of summer. I'd woken up and gone for a walk intentionally looking for a piss spot. I was wearing leggings with a hole in the crotch and I squatted to piss in a nearby phone box which was lit up in the darkness, through the hole in the crotch of my leggings. I wiped with a tissue which I then left behind in the middle of the puddle I'd left on the phone box's concrete floor.  It made me horny as hell so I came home and masturbated till I came. 

That's extremely hot 😋 I wish I was as bold and brave as you are.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, weequeen said:

This year I got to work at home for several months, so I was able to explore more. I started up with a lot of desperation. I would drink as much as I could and hold it until my bladder couldn't take it anymore and I'd wet myself, first going into the bathroom, but then once I genuinely didn't make it and wet my pants as soon as I stood up from my chair lol. I also had several pillows that were old but I've never tossed, and I would hump those and pee on them.

Working from home has certainly opened up a few opportunities hasn't it? My patio and garden were a lot wetter in 2020 🙂

• Like 2

This year has been a bit 'dryer' than everybody thought it would be, also for me. The most remarkable:

An elevator piss at a train station after mardi gras. Used that elevator a few times before though so the thrill wasn't as high as it was the first time.

Another one was in front of an outside basement entrance with a few steps leading down. Sprayed all over the wall, i pissed a lot! One of the most relieving pees i ever had. I think i posted a screenshot somewhere.

The third one was at the same location but inside the building. Sometimes i accompany or drive a friend there because of a girl...complicated. Saturday night we got inside, it's a six story building with an elevator. I just pissed a bit in the corner right next to the elevator in a quick moment. Was feeling nice and naughty and it was quite bold for me. Sorry...kind of 😊

Edited by Remi
  • Hot 2

Was cooking dinner in kitchen, and family were watching Trump on the tv news. I peed in my tights under my dress as I cooked dinner. Made a nice little puddle on the tiled floor, and wet my socks and shoes. Nobody knew, as the kitchen surrounds me. Nice feeling of release and freedom, in spite of all the bad news on tv....

Edited by MidoriLemonade85
  • Hot 4
2 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Was cooking dinner in kitchen, and family were watching Trump on the tv news. I peed in my tights under my dress as I cooked dinner. Made a nice little puddle on the tiled floor, and wet my socks and shoes. Nobody knew, as the kitchen surrounds me. Nice feeling of release and freedom, in spite of all the bad news on tv....

That's a delightful picture you paint there! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Pretty naughty of you to do this with unsuspecting family watching tv in the other room! I love it, thanks for sharing 😊.  And if I may ask a question: How long did you keep your wet tights on?

• Like 1

When the bars were open, going in the gent's loos with Mr Eliminature, lifting my skirt and peeing in the urinals. I'm especially happy with the one against the wall style ceramic urinal in our local pub. That one was probably my best pee of 2020. Especially since my stream was so strong and clear, it made a good photograph. You can see that photograph on the "Eliminature Peeing Standing" thread. 

Joining this website has really helped me embrace my urophilia. It's even helped us save a bit of money and be eco friendly by peeing in the sink  instead of the loo!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2