Peeing in my kitchen sink

Oh @Sophie, you are so good to your husband.  It is fantastic that you can both enjoy these pleasures together.  You have a great relationship.  Super naughty that you just decided to do it without talking about it and you just led him there to watch.   I know if my wife did that I would be super hard instantly and I wouldn't be able to resist putting my hands in her stream.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, Sophie said:

There was a perfectly good toilet upstairs and not only was I peeing in my sink instead, but I was actively encouraging someone to watch me do it!

Beautifully erotic interlude Sophie.  I'm sure I am not the only one here who feels very envious of Mark.  Thank you for posting, it was sweet and sexy.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, speedy3471 said:

Again Sophie just wow. I maybe the only one to find it romantic how you held hands while doing this

Thank you very much Speedy! I found it romantic how we held hands too. Who knew you could be romantic and naughty at the same time?

On 10/8/2020 at 10:36 PM, steve25805 said:

That was superb. Peeing in the kitchen sink eh? Nice one.

Thank you Steve! It had been a while since I peed in the sink so it was nice to revisit it.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:56 PM, Chicklover99 said:

That’s so good Sophie to pee in your kitchen sink is such a turn on!

Thank you! It's a huge turn on for me too.

On 10/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, Pissy91 said:

epic! these story's are excellent 🔥 

Thank you very much 🙂 I am pleased you enjoyed it.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:48 AM, Alfresco said:

Oh @Sophie, you are so good to your husband.  It is fantastic that you can both enjoy these pleasures together.  You have a great relationship.  Super naughty that you just decided to do it without talking about it and you just led him there to watch.   I know if my wife did that I would be super hard instantly and I wouldn't be able to resist putting my hands in her stream.

Thank you Alfresco! I know I am such a lucky woman to have somebody to share these things with. I am really pleased I decided to just do it spontaneously. I think it made it extra special.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:28 AM, likesToLick said:

Beautifully erotic interlude Sophie.  I'm sure I am not the only one here who feels very envious of Mark.  Thank you for posting, it was sweet and sexy.

Thank you! I am really pleased you enjoyed it, we're reading these messages together and he says he is very lucky.

16 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Really loved reading your account. Thanks! 👏🏻

Thank you for reading! I am pleased you enjoyed it.

16 hours ago, JesseP said:

That was so erotic, thank you for sharing and for being so descriptive x

You are very welcome! I like to be descriptive because I feel it paints a better picture of events.

15 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Your husband is such a lucky man ... thanks for sharing the moment.

I am such a lucky woman! Thank you for your kind words 🙂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, LoveLadyPee said:

Amazing. You don't disappoint when it comes to details, my good woman. 😊 If I may ask, do you ever pass gas during the stream?

Occasionally.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Sammilove said:

Wow! You’re so lucky to have a relationship like that! My wife doesn’t mind it but I don’t think she’d do anything of the sort with me unless I asked her too. Also, that poor sink haha

Haha, thank you. I am very lucky indeed! Poor sink? Some would say lucky sink!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1