Naughty wee after work

4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Aww! 🥰

It really made me smile and feel so loved. I am such a lucky woman to have such a fantastic partner.

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

O wow Sophie, what a lovely intimate moment between you and your husband I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us 

Thank you 🙂 I am pleased you enjoyed it.

9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, that was awesomely sexy as always. I've said before and no doubt I'll say it again, but your husband is a lucky dude.

Thank you Steve! I am a very lucky lady. I haven't stopped smiling from it yet and I'm still feeling rather naughty so there might be another story tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Fantastic that you were able to share that experience with your husband and what a way to get him involved in the first place.  I would love to get a text like that from my wife.  I am not surprised that you both were grinning like cheshire cats.

17 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, that was awesomely sexy as always. I've said before and no doubt I'll say it again, but your husband is a lucky dude.

17 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic that you were able to share that experience with your husband and what a way to get him involved in the first place.  I would love to get a text like that from my wife.  I am not surprised that you both were grinning like cheshire cats.

I can never decide who is the luckier between that particular husband and wife partnership - a definite synergy where the sum of parts is much greater than either one individually.  (Channelling my jealousy into positivity too 😉).

• Like 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Chicklover99 said:

Awesome Sophie thanks for sharing 

You are very welcome!

6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thank you! I am very lucky to be able to share moments like this with someone. I needed a wee, I wanted to show off so I thought it was the perfect opportunity. Like yourself, I would love to get a text like that!

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I can never decide who is the luckier between that particular husband and wife partnership - a definite synergy where the sum of parts is much greater than either one individually.  (Channelling my jealousy into positivity too 😉).

Awww thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 11 months later...