Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

5 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Yesterday I peed in a private pool for the first time in my life.

Excellent news @MidoriLemonade85.   I am so pleased to have been able to help support you and encourage you.   Now your time in the pool will never be the same again.  New found freedom, no need to get out and drip water everywhere whilst going to find a toilet, no need to limit your drinking so you don't need to pee.  In fact, you should drink more as it keeps you hydrated and your pee will be lighter and even less detectable to others.

You will now be looking forward to swimming on holiday for true relaxation.   And believe me, the only people who will notice you peeing are those that are looking for it (like me 😁).   I have spotted girls peeing in and around pools because I look for typical behaviours and some of them have been quite obvious to me, but nobody else takes any notice at all.   As long as you don't walk in at the steps and hover above the water line, squat for 1 minute in the shallows, or sit on the side and pee an obvious stream into the water, then nobody is going to realise what you are doing - and even if they did, most people wouldn't care.  If you wait until you've been in the water for a little while and nobody is really paying you any attention then you are good to go.

Enjoy and don't worry about other people.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Excellent news @MidoriLemonade85.   I am so pleased to have been able to help support you and encourage you.   Now your time in the pool will never be the same again.  New found freedom, no need to get out and drip water everywhere whilst going to find a toilet, no need to limit your drinking so you don't need to pee

More like climbing into the pool desperately to pee and letting it out as soon as she’s waist-deep. Ahem. Well, that’s what some people do, anyway 😚

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
28 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Were they clueless swimming around in your piss?

This is the natural state of people in swimming pools who don’t pee in swimming pools 💦

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

More like climbing into the pool desperately to pee and letting it out as soon as she’s waist-deep. Ahem. Well, that’s what some people do, anyway 😚

Yes, I've seen people do that as well.   The giveaway is that they stand still for far too long before progressing any further - or they get straight back out again!!

12 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

This is the natural state of people in swimming pools who don’t pee in swimming pools 💦

Agree entirely.  Most people don't have any awareness of what is going on around them.  In a swimming pool, someone peeing is not very obvious at all unless they make a show of it and of course most people don't make a show as they either think they are being naughty and don't want to draw attention or they are having fun enjoying themselves but think that other people might not approve, so again, they don't want to draw attention.    Like the joke about the guy who gets kicked out of the pool for peeing in the pool "But lots of people pee in the pool....."   "Yes, but not from the 10m diving board"

I have peed in and around every pool I've been in for as long as I can remember and nobody has ever said anything to me, so I will continue to enjoy my naughty pleasure and encourage others to do the same.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Excellent news @MidoriLemonade85.   I am so pleased to have been able to help support you and encourage you.   Now your time in the pool will never be the same again.  New found freedom, no need to get out and drip water everywhere whilst going to find a toilet, no need to limit your drinking so you don't need to pee.  In fact, you should drink more as it keeps you hydrated and your pee will be lighter and even less detectable to others.

You will now be looking forward to swimming on holiday for true relaxation.   And believe me, the only people who will notice you peeing are those that are looking for it (like me 😁).   I have spotted girls peeing in and around pools because I look for typical behaviours and some of them have been quite obvious to me, but nobody else takes any notice at all.   As long as you don't walk in at the steps and hover above the water line, squat for 1 minute in the shallows, or sit on the side and pee an obvious stream into the water, then nobody is going to realise what you are doing - and even if they did, most people wouldn't care.  If you wait until you've been in the water for a little while and nobody is really paying you any attention then you are good to go.

Enjoy and don't worry about other people.

Yes, it is definitely about freedom, and I can swim for longer (sunburn is the bigger problem!). Yes, I do limit my drinking…before the pool or a long car trip. I definitely prefer my whole body to be submerged while I pee at this point in time, but you are right…don’t worry about other people. Thank you, @Alfresco. 💚 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes, I've seen people do that as well.   The giveaway is that they stand still for far too long before progressing any further - or they get straight back out again!!

Agree entirely.  Most people don't have any awareness of what is going on around them.  In a swimming pool, someone peeing is not very obvious at all unless they make a show of it and of course most people don't make a show as they either think they are being naughty and don't want to draw attention or they are having fun enjoying themselves but think that other people might not approve, so again, they don't want to draw attention.    Like the joke about the guy who gets kicked out of the pool for peeing in the pool "But lots of people pee in the pool....."   "Yes, but not from the 10m diving board"

I have peed in and around every pool I've been in for as long as I can remember and nobody has ever said anything to me, so I will continue to enjoy my naughty pleasure and encourage others to do the same.

I may do a desperate pee in the ocean rather than the pool! 😉 It is so nice that you have made the most of this lovely pleasure of pool-peeing. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Yes, it is definitely about freedom, and I can swim for longer (sunburn is the bigger problem!). Yes, I do limit my drinking…before the pool or a long car trip. I definitely prefer my whole body to be submerged while I pee at this point in time, but you are right…don’t worry about other people. Thank you, @Alfresco. 💚 

You know, for me it became a reflex at this point XD as soon as I'm submerged, my bladder automatically empties itself whatever the conditions are

• Love 4
On 1/5/2024 at 1:24 AM, Sensual said:

hmm, i'd love getting into that pool, sharing your pee with mine

Oh yeah, it's always good when a guy pees in a pool or a hot tub - and great to share the experience too

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes, I've also seen people doing this - getting in and standing still for a while before progressing, or even getting straight back out again!  Must admit I love to see this if it's a nice-looking guy though. 😊 

As some people here know I find a thrill from the act of peeing in a swimming pool and do it as often as I can.  It's firstly the anticipation when a pool visit is planned, holding-on and staying away from toilets to make sure I'll be able to 'go' when I get in - then secondly the actual moment when I'm adding as much urine as I can to the pool water and hoping nobody else realises!   I try not to make it obvious, mostly by walking slowly through the water at least hip-deep while peeing through my swimsuit, but once in a while someone will react and I'll know I've probably been 'caught in the act' by a stranger.  Luckily this has only happened a few times over the years, with no one being openly hostile, and so I still enjoy the naughty act of using a public or hotel swimming pool as my toilet. 

PS.  The most embarrassing moment for me was many years ago, when I was around 16 or 17 and standing hip deep in a public pool.  I was enjoying a pee in the water, through my swimsuit of course, when I realised the lifeguard was gazing at me.  On glancing down I could see visible yellowness around my crotch, letting him know that I was being a naughty girl!  Luckily he just gave me a wink - but it was so embarrassing to realise he'd watched me being naughty. 

How do people react when strangers have noticed you doing it? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 2:12 PM, stevemcf said:

Was in the pool at my gym the other day, had swum a few lengths and was having a rest and a piss at one end. The other end is where the steps in are and I saw this guy about my age get out of the spa pool and come into the main pool down the steps and stopped at the bottom. He got to the bottom and crouched down so his shoulders were under water then stood up and did that a couple of times. Then stood there for a bit, looking around then up at the roof.  Then he started fidgeting and adjusting his shorts and cock under the water - so fucking obvious he was having a piss. By this time I was swimming towards him, got to that end and turned. Didn’t seem to bother him I was that close. Didn’t bother me either 😆. A few seconds later he was out of the pool and away to the changing room. At least I know I’m not the only one that pisses in there!

Was it warm when you approached him? I find it so arousing to feel that warmth from a swimmer (or know they may have felt mine). I especially enjoy when the warmth is the only giveaway. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've ever been in a hotel pool without peeing in it.  There's something about standing next to strangers and just letting it all out .. and they have no idea.  I would love to do it around people I know, as @MidoriLemonade85 described, but I don't know anyone with a pool.  😛

At the local gym, I tend to pee in the changing room ... in the pool, I'm focused on getting the laps in.  But I think I may try peeing while swimming to see if I can.  One should always set interesting challenges.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2024 at 8:47 PM, PrincessApricot said:

find it so arousing to feel that warmth from a swimmer (or know they may have felt mine). I especially enjoy when the warmth is the only giveaway

This is a bit of a running gag amongst my beach friends - you get these pockets of warm water near the beach, most likely from the interaction of sun and currents. Or because a bunch of people just pissed there…

Other giveaways could include:

- a knowing look

- a sigh of utter bliss

- spreading their legs instinctively

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this thread. I pee in pools, hot tubs, hot springs, every time I possibly get. I drink extry water when in there to pee as much as possibly when in there. When taking lessons in there as a kids I was told not to pee in the pool which makes peeing in the pool more fun. Makes me feel naughty peeing in the pool which makes it more fun. Thank you everyone in this thread for encouraging everyone in here to pee in the pool. I think it would be fun to work at a pool. I like going to a pool peeing in the pool and peeing in locker rooms bathroom floors in there as well. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

The only time I remember being encouraged to pee in the pool was at summer camp. I was a day camper and we did not have a place to pee. The buildings with overnight campers had bathrooms for them . To get to use them was a big embarrassing hassel.  Not many boys went through that and I wondered how they held it all day.

On my first day I needed to pee by mid-morning but I just held it. After lunch we had a free swim period. By that time I was very desperate, but I had been taught that peeing any place but the toilet was wrong. I sat on the edge of the pool frantically holding  myself and rapidly squirming around, in a last second attempt to hold back the inevitable. A fellow camper noticed and asked If I had to go. Since it was obvious, and my pee was about to come out I said yes. He said just go in the pool, that is what he did. I could not hold it any longer, not even to go to the bathroom if one was right there,  so I jumped in the pool. I did not actually let go initially it just came gushing out immediately.  I just relaxed and let it all out . Ahh. I remember him asking if I was going, I told him I was.  From that day forward during the morning and afternoon  pool time I just let it out in the pool as needed.

That is until towards the end of the  second week, when the weather kept us out of the pool for two consecutive  days. The first when I could no longer hold it, I snuck off to the woods and went, but I got caught and was punished in front of everyone. So the next day I tried to continue to hold my pee, and ended up wetting my pants. But that is another story.

On 1/9/2024 at 11:32 PM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

One the rare occasion when I went inside to pee at home while playing in the sprinkler my mom asked whether I take my swimsuit off to pee or just pee through it, which I thought was a strange question.  She's definitely "into" this strange hobby but I don't like to think about it.  🤢

Not so strange. What is the answer if I may ask.

On 5/22/2023 at 3:12 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Men here PLEASE don't follow this advice! 😉 I love to see a feint yellowish cloud at least, as it proves that a man I've spotted really is 'doing his business' in the pool water. 

I love releasing my disgusting dark yellow piss into the pool. Really, the more visible it is, the better. When I stay at a hotel, I usually have my first pee of the day in the pool for that very reason. 

• Like 1