Guys, we need to talk...

Just now, dodges said:

LOL!  Then I'll lose LOTS OF SLEEP while I just switch VPN to another Ip address/email address.  Let's have fun and piss without wiping it!

Fine, have it your way. 

• Thanks 2
23 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Sorry, but that's more funny than anything! 😂

I can't thank you mods enough for being friendly and supportive, though. 👍🏻

Yes well done guys and ladies, would I want to be a mod? No but thank you for giving up your time and patience to keep an eye on things

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

I'd like to just add on to the complaint here with one other thing:

The people who just talk about wanting something done to them in places like Video threads just derail the thread for several days, preventing any good content from getting to us.

• Agree 3
  • 1 year later...

I’ve been on this site for a long time, off and on. I lurked here for a while, then had to register in about 2017. I don’t have time to post and read actively, but I check in from time to time. It’s a great community. 

I’ve seen a few things. I always conduct myself by “house rules” no matter which site I’m on. I may ask a woman who posts a picture or video how desperate she was, but leave it at that. I’ve followed a few, but most have left. 

I had a few times I commented on a video and had some guy ping me over DM about where to find the full video. I don’t know, and he has access to the same tools I do, so good luck. I rarely heard again, so I assume the poster got banned. 

I appreciate this community when I’m able to participate. Thanks you, mods, for your hard work. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well - it's about two years since I created this post - and I have to say now, 'Guys - I think we need to have a serious man to man talk again. At least some of us'.... 

Thank you... 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

+1 on this sentiment. Sorry to hear it's been happening. Even as a guy, I've had rude, pushy, boundary insensitive dbags' harrassment, as well as phishers and spammers. On other sites I've relied of blocking users, but I haven't notices (yet) that on this site... but I've no problem with reporting users.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Styx said:

+1 on this sentiment. Sorry to hear it's been happening. Even as a guy, I've had rude, pushy, boundary insensitive dbags' harrassment, as well as phishers and spammers. On other sites I've relied of blocking users, but I haven't notices (yet) that on this site... but I've no problem with reporting users.

I believe it is possible to block users if you want to - wasn't sure if you knew that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1