Last Movie / Film you watched or are currently watching

I watched The Heat last night. Actually pretty good! It's not the sort of film I'd go and buy on DVD or excitedly put on if I saw it in the TV listings but it was perfect for a Friday night after a long week where you just want to veg out on the sofa.

I also found myself getting very distracted by Sandra Bullock. Damn she's beautiful.

1-8315154441.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont know if there is a TV show equivalent to this thread, but I wanted to stop by and say I've been catching up on Black Mirror when on the treadmill in the evening. Every episode has me absolutely shook and the hairs on my arms standing on end 🫨

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I watched "The Beekeeper" yesterday morning.

It's an awesome action movie staring Jason Statham, with very little filler. You don't really have to pay much attention to the plot so you can just watch Jason Statham beating up bad guys, or Jason Statham slapping someone around with a stapler.

Did I mention it stars Jason Statham? 😍

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

I watched "The Beekeeper" yesterday morning.

It's an awesome action movie staring Jason Statham, with very little filler. You don't really have to pay much attention to the plot so you can just watch Jason Statham beating up bad guys, or Jason Statham slapping someone around with a stapler.

Did I mention it stars Jason Statham? 😍

Oi, M said to leave him alone, rofl. 

• Haha 3

I watched Oppenheimer last night, had to see what the noise was about.
It’s the 3rd iteration of basically ‘The Manhattan Project’ I’ve seen, Fatman and Little Boy, Shadow Makers were the other two.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

PLEASE tell me there's other people watching the Fallout series on Prime?? I'm a huge fallout fan and I am so shook and I'm only on the 2nd episode lol. 

I'm only giving my husband 3 days to catch up with me before I unload on him so if anyone has any comments I wanna hear them lol.

• Love 1

We had a family film night last weekend and watched Barbie.....apparently it was crap but I found it quite enjoyable. Think Margot Robbie in tight cloths had something to do with that

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

PLEASE tell me there's other people watching the Fallout series on Prime?? I'm a huge fallout fan and I am so shook and I'm only on the 2nd episode lol. 

I'm only giving my husband 3 days to catch up with me before I unload on him so if anyone has any comments I wanna hear them lol.

Watched the first two as well, I'm not as much of a fallout nut as you but really enjoying it. Gone over to the golf now so probably watch a few more tomorrow 🙂

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

We had a family film night last weekend and watched Barbie.....apparently it was crap but I found it quite enjoyable. Think Margot Robbie in tight cloths had something to do with that

I got forced into watching it a couple of weeks back and reluctantly have to confess that I enjoyed it too 😁

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire. After all the modern remakes this one returns to its 80s roots and is mildly funny (doesn’t take itself too seriously). Lots of fan service in regards to the old fire station, the Ghostbusters car (it is somehow still running like a dream and is driven like a rally car through the streets of NY!), the ghostly library scene, Dan Ackroyd’s obsession with paranormal history, Bill Murray’s serious scientist face, etc. He should have had more lines in the script I think. They catch ghosts by drone now! The family now in charge of running the Ghostbusters business is a little confusing to get your head around and it revolves around their brilliant daughter who befriends a ghost. The chemistry between her and the female ghost was vivid…I thought they’d kiss each other or something but they were just very good friends. It was a gentle and nostalgic remake. I’d recommend it and give it 7/10. If Bill Murray had more funny lines I would have scored it higher. 

Edited by MidoriLemonade85
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1