skinny 20s latina interested in exploring watersports

15 minutes ago, honeylemon said:

either outside or in my panties. hbu?

I personally LOVE holding my pee as long as I can and peeing in measuring cups to see how much my bladder can hold haha. The most I have gotten so far is about 1900 ml (1.9 liters) and my goal is to eventually measure more than 2 liters.

4 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Hi welcome to the party. You will have a great time here! Lots of like minded people here.

11 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Welcome. There is a lot to explore. Have fun with have any questions feel free to ask. 

Couldn't say it any better honeylemon. Glad to have you here

Pee happy! :peeing-in-the-snow:

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hey - welcome to the site. More accurately welcome to the community, 'cos that's what we are.

You'll find a lot of members who just sit quietly looking at what's posted but then there's a core who love to take part and have a great friendship.  The more you put in the more you get out.

I know what you mean about snapchat, but chatting in the chatbox here is great - more people can appreciate it.  Finally it goes without saying - any questions just ask.

• Like 2
On 3/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, honeylemon said:

yes i have. not all the time but i do sometimes and the most ive done is 2.2litres lol. it was a loooot

That is beyond impressive. Welcome to the community. 

• Like 2
On 3/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hey - welcome to the site. More accurately welcome to the community, 'cos that's what we are.

You'll find a lot of members who just sit quietly looking at what's posted but then there's a core who love to take part and have a great friendship.  The more you put in the more you get out.

I know what you mean about snapchat, but chatting in the chatbox here is great - more people can appreciate it.  Finally it goes without saying - any questions just ask.

definitely! ive chatted with a few people here already and they’ve been great. im looking forward to meeting new people too 🙂 and thanks for the message, makes me feel really welcome ❤️ 

• Like 2