Interview Thread, Ask me anything!!

Riley

I thought it would be fun to do an interview thread but I couldnt find the interview subforum so I ended up just posting it here 🙂 

You can literally ask me anything and I will do my very best to respond! It could be as simple as what my favorite color is or it could be like, what is my favorite star in the universe. 

Thank you so much and I look forward to answering people's questions!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

How have you been lately? I noticed you keep taking breaks and stuff because you feel overwhelmed with life. Hope you’re doing well.

What is your favorite “naughty pee” spot at your place?

Im sorry, my life has been a little crazy but im ok, just busy 🙂 

hmmm, probably the carpet kind of anywhere xD I kind of just like how it feels and sounds and also i guess kind of how taboo it is xD 

I hope this answer helped!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

The interview subforum got removed in a recent forum reorganization.

What is your favourite food?

thank you! sorry I missed that 🙂 

Tbh I dont have a great relationship with food but in the more savory catagory I do like thai and indian food and things like stir fry and then in sweet food I like very dark chocolate ice cream 🙂 

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You've got me craving dark chocolate now.

I'm going to ask the next tame, easy question - tell us about your choice in music - do you have one favourite genre? Is it more of a mixture?

I kind of like all music but I listen to a lot of piano and more orchestral music. My favorite artist is probably Rachel Portman 🙂 

sorry for the spam. I hope this helped!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

What would you rather fight - One horse sized duck, or one hundred duck sized horses? 

Sorry if this may be cheating but one hundred duck sized horses because horses are a lot less aggressive than ducks and so I could probably bribe them with food and then not have to fight anything xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Pissdrinker said:

Glad to see you posing on the forum Riley!

My question is: what type of books do you like to read? 

I love romance in books. Like it doesnt have to be the center of attention in the book, like I will read a fantasy book or realistic fiction but I love it when a book has a romantic aspect to it. Idk it just adds a lot to the story in my opinion if that makes any sense🤷‍♀️

I hope this helped!

• Love 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

What kind of hobbies do you enjoy or have?

I like to play the violin, ski, mountain bike, bake/cook, and write (though im not very good at it xD)

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, PeeFan said:

How much do you usually drink on a daily basis? This can be any type of drink, not just alcoholic.

Im not totally sure but I usually just drink when Im thirsty. I pretty much only drink water and tea but it just varies a lot depending on the day. Sometimes i will drink very little and sometimes ill find myself refilling my water bottle all day long. Sorry if this wasnt a good answer. I drink enough to stay hydrated xD

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, peeingone said:

@Riley Do You believe in any God or any Religion? 

Religion is always a really touchy subject but the short answer is no. Im not saying im 100% right and everyone else is wrong and i promise im not trying to offend anyone but I personally don't believe in a god.

• Agree 1
39 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Somewhere cold. I have a really low heat tolerance and the sun, especially if its hot, really hurts my skin so, I like colder areas. Maybe somewhere like northern canada or Europe I guess? I honestly don't really know.  Just somewhere cold xD 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Riley said:

Somewhere cold. I have a really low heat tolerance and the sun, especially if its hot, really hurts my skin so, I like colder areas. Maybe somewhere like northern canada or Europe I guess? I honestly don't really know.  Just somewhere cold xD 

Well if you like cold climates, move here lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Riley said:

I like to play the violin, ski, mountain bike, bake/cook, and write (though im not very good at it xD)

Very cool. Iam not much of a baker, I leave that to my wife lol. I do like to cook tho. 

Down hill sking I assume?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Very cool. Iam not much of a baker, I leave that to my wife lol. I do like to cook tho. 

Down hill sking I assume?

Both xD Downhill is exhilarating and fun but cross country skiing can also be a good workout and be fun too 🙂 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sweets said:

If money was no problem, what would be your dream vacation. Where would you go and what would you like to do???

hmmmm idk xD part of me says iceland since like it looks beautiful. idk xD to be honest really anywhere. I still live in the same town I was born in and havent really traveled that far away. I kind of just want to go see the world, idk where though.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Riley said:

hmmmm idk xD part of me says iceland since like it looks beautiful. idk xD to be honest really anywhere. I still live in the same town I was born in and havent really traveled that far away. I kind of just want to go see the world, idk where though.

You don’t have to exactly where?  Where are you from.  East coast, west coast.  

• Like 1