Interview Thread, Ask me anything!!

Riley

8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

If you could be absolutely anyone - past or present - who would you be and why?

I mean this is hard, in what way are you talking about. Like right now and I had my current life and friends or like I was born as this person from birth. Like part of me feels like If I just suddenly had the same memories but was thrown into a totally different living situation, that would kind of be a nightmare. Or like If i had been born as someone else from the beginning I would be worried about ended up as a horrible person or something idk. Sorry if im looking too much into this xD There is a lot I physically want to change with my body but idk if I would want to like be a different person in that way idk. sorry if that makes no sense

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

If given the choice, would you always use gender neutral restrooms?

There's a few in my area and I already do kind of use them when I can. For some reason they are wayyyy cleaner than the gendered restrooms and that alone is a very compelling reason to use them. Usually though, when I need to pee it's not like I can just choose what bathroom to go to I usually have to just go to the one closest to me so idk. I hope this kind of answered your question? sorry!

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

There's a few in my area and I already do kind of use them when I can. For some reason they are wayyyy cleaner than the gendered restrooms and that alone is a very compelling reason to use them. Usually though, when I need to pee it's not like I can just choose what bathroom to go to I usually have to just go to the one closest to me so idk. I hope this kind of answered your question? sorry!

Have you experienced both men's and women's restrooms?

4 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Have you experienced both men's and women's restrooms?

Definitly women's more but I have used men's restrooms out of necessity a few times relativly recently. In my experience with the men's restroom I did find like pee on the seat when I used it but the floor and sink area was surprisingly clean vs in the women's restroom I usually see a lot more trash just around for various reasons. In the gender neutral bathrooms though, the seat is usually relatively clean and people are a lot less likely to leave trash but thats also just my personal experience so it could be very different for others 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Riley said:

Definitly women's more but I have used men's restrooms out of necessity a few times relativly recently. In my experience with the men's restroom I did find like pee on the seat when I used it but the floor and sink area was surprisingly clean vs in the women's restroom I usually see a lot more trash just around for various reasons. In the gender neutral bathrooms though, the seat is usually relatively clean and people are a lot less likely to leave trash but thats also just my personal experience so it could be very different for others 

Do you think you can increase your bladder capacity?

1 minute ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you think you can increase your bladder capacity?

Ive tried a lot of the methods I have found online but nothing has really worked. I think im just stuck with a small bladder and have kind of accepted that 🙂 I used to hate it and while it still can lead to very embarrassing situations, this website has helped me accept that part of me and learn to have a little bit of fun with it 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

Ive tried a lot of the methods I have found online but nothing has really worked. I think im just stuck with a small bladder and have kind of accepted that 🙂 I used to hate it and while it still can lead to very embarrassing situations, this website has helped me accept that part of me and learn to have a little bit of fun with it 🙂 

If you try as hard as possible to hold your pee again and again, do you think your bladder capacity will increase?

3 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

If you try as hard as possible to hold your pee again and again, do you think your bladder capacity will increase?

Seeing as I do that literally every day whether I want to or not and it hasn't increased. I think no xD

1 hour ago, Riley said:

Also just a thing, I do love clean questions but if you have anything related to pee or anything as well free to ask me those questions 🙂 

I regard to peeing with other people. What turns you on more watching men pee or watching woman pee.  

1 hour ago, Sweets said:

I regard to peeing with other people. What turns you on more watching men pee or watching woman pee.  

Idk im assuming your asking basically whether I like to watch a penis or vulva peeing more? Tbh both? I think I may like the vulva a little more just objectively because there are more parts to it than the peeing such as the sound, but there are so many other factors that go into turning me on so I think both still? 

Sorry I hope that at least was partially helpful xD 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 years later...

Hi Riley! Looks like this thread's been inactive for quite awhile but it would be fun to revive it if you were interested! 

First off, very cool that you like the How to Train Your Dragon series and are very musically inclined. 🙂 

So my questions are a lot like what I asked Sophie awhile back. a) What's your pee backstory (when did you realize you like to pee yourself) and b) do you have any wetting routines? (locations, outfits, positions, type of underwear you like to pee in, how long it takes to pee, what you do after etc.)

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:41 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

For info - sadly @Riley hasn’t chosen to log into the site since December 2022 - so just over a year.

Of course it would be wonderful to hear from Riley again. 

Sorry about that😅 to be honest life has been busy and stressful and ive had to move a lot so it wasn't very often I thought about logging in and participating here or really with anything nsfw or anything like that. 

On 1/17/2024 at 3:51 PM, kailord42 said:

Hi Riley! Looks like this thread's been inactive for quite awhile but it would be fun to revive it if you were interested! 

First off, very cool that you like the How to Train Your Dragon series and are very musically inclined. 🙂 

So my questions are a lot like what I asked Sophie awhile back. a) What's your pee backstory (when did you realize you like to pee yourself) and b) do you have any wetting routines? (locations, outfits, positions, type of underwear you like to pee in, how long it takes to pee, what you do after etc.)

a) I've always had a really small bladder and during school growing up I would always be put in situations where I barely made it to the toilet or needed to pee really badly and I slowly started falling in love with that feeling. I hope that answers that!

b) hmm, that kind of depends on the mess I'm ok with leaving. Panties are my favorite because it still feels like wetting but they are easy to wash without doing an a load of laundry since you kind of need to wash out clothes you have wet right after so they stay nice. 

The only thing I can think of about a routine is that I really like feeling desperate in the car. I think it's the fact that I can't just give up and use the bathroom and I'm actually in a really bad situation if I miscalculate and can't make it.

I like hipster panties a lot because they are more comfortable than regular bikini panties but don't have so much fabric like briefs or other high rise cuts. There are some pairs of bikini or regular panties I like but a lot of them I've found that aren't expensive have a really narrow elastic band at the top which gets really uncomfortable. Sorry if that's TMI!

It doesn't take very long to pee. I wish I could get a better feeling of fullness than I can right now but my bladder is really small (I'm trying to make it bigger😓

• Like 1
  • Love 3