Question for the girls

How would you react if you were out with a male friend and had to pee and you let him stand guard and when you finish you see that he has a booner?. Im asking because i got a hard on the other day when a female friend peed in the woods i could hear her hissing stream🤩 but she didin't notice anything 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
36 minutes ago, BlindListener said:

Jayne78,

I can guaranty that I would not have watched you because I am blind, but I Guaranty that I would have enjoyed listening to you pee if I got the chance to listen and I probably would get aroused.

You are Amazing, I Always say

A heart so big you couldn't see its end not even if you wasn't blind

You have a sense less than us, your soul is as big as a mountain

I am humbled by your love for life and your presence on this forum

Honoured, to say the least, this is what I am

If my way of writing confuses the software you use then just tell me, I will obey whatever your explaination

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

Hahahah  I ask guy friend to stay and it is ok for me. Hahaha if he had bonner, it give me some thing to hold me so I not fall down hahahah

I'd like to think I'm a gentleman, just not a perfect one. But, if you asked me to stand guard for you I'd also make sure you had something to hold on to.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think that provided you are totally cool about it,a woman would understand that you have normal reactions,and it will soon subside.If you began trying to get her to notice your erection,then she would probably be freaked out.

I myself,a few times waiting for a female friend at her flat to get ready,i heard her in the bathroom,and got a little aroused.But nothing was said,and they soon subside.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
On 8/26/2019 at 3:05 AM, Sweets said:

Ha it maybe a tease to start out with but if I pee in front of you. Other things are going to happen

if you just tell me you're going to pee and start to crouch it's boner time.

I thought I would actually add an extra thought to this. My trust in someone, determines how far away I go. It's not like I dont want them to see me I'm just far more embarrassed. Like if I don't know someone very well I tend to hold it way longer and go way further away, but I have a few friends that I'm really close with where usually I'm not even fully hidden and some of them are male. It's just a level of trust thing. With people I know super well, they've accepted that my small bladder is part of the deal with being friends with me and have accepted that I pee a lot and usually don't care. A lot of my male friends (this could be true with all guys though) seem to be less embarrassed about peeing and are fine doing it just off the trail. Sometimes when I have s close friend that does that I don't want to seem super ride and untrusting by going far away so I'll stay a lot closer. And I'm a little terrified to pee by someone I don't know because its embarrassing so for that I'll run like a mile away😂😂

Sorry I though I should've clarified. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This is a very generic comment sort of based on some of the responses - and on other related circumstances too. 

I’ll freely admit that I’ve got a huge thing about the thought of a girl squatting to pee - if I walk past an alleyway at night you can pretty much bet I’m going to look. If a girl I was with took a pee within sight I’d be victim to the boner too. 

My point is though, when a girl does pee it’s most likely down to need far more than desire. I’ll make an exception for @Sweets and @spywareonya. Sometimes in a secluded forum surrounded by videos, stories and chat it’s easy to think we men have a ‘right’ to watch. There’s a 99% chance it’s not a show for us to get off on.

Hopefully most ladies will understand though it’s an anatomical reaction and not an immediate intent. We may have some animal instincts left, but hopefully we’re more civilised. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Riley said:

My trust in someone, determines how far away I go. It's not like I dont want them to see me I'm just far more embarrassed. Like if I don't know someone very well I tend to hold it way longer and go way further away, but I have a few friends that I'm really close with where usually I'm not even fully hidden and some of them are male. It's just a level of trust thing. With people I know super well, they've accepted that my small bladder is part of the deal with being friends with me and have accepted that I pee a lot and usually don't care.

I find this heartwarming and relatable! I had mild heatstroke once, and it was not nice, and I don’t want to do that again, and if I overcompensate... well, I hope I’m with someone who isn’t uptight about pee because I’ll be doing it a lot! I’m glad you have friends who support you in your inadvertent mission to spray shot glasses of girl pee here and there. 🙂 Peeing in the woods seems uncontroversial. Anyone who thinks you’re disgusting for doing it is ridiculous and you should ignore them.

A lot of my male friends (this could be true with all guys though) seem to be less embarrassed about peeing and are fine doing it just off the trail. 

In my experience the average guy is less embarrassed than the average girl, but the average hiker is WAY less embarrassed than the average person. It’s a sport that rewards peeing outdoors, and punishes those who walk miles in search of a bathroom (though some would relish such a punishment!)

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

In my experience the average guy is less embarrassed than the average girl, but the average hiker is WAY less embarrassed than the average person. It’s a sport that rewards peeing outdoors, and punishes those who walk miles in search of a bathroom (though some would relish such a punishment!)

As one who hikes regularly, I can attest to that. I've gone on day hikes with dozens, maybe hundreds, of women, some friends, some girlfriends and a few who were starangers when we met at the start of the day. What I find is those who aren't comfortable with peeing outdoors are very uncomfortable by the end of the day and are highly unlikely to want to repeat the experience. On the other hand, there are many who seem to enjoy it and keep coming back, often drinking more fluids than they need to just so they can make more stops.

And, as for how far they step away from me, it usually gets less and less the more times we hike. Like a previous poster said, it's usually a matter of trust. After two or three hikes, they might not even walk away. In my estimation, there are few better ways to know someone than to go on a long hike.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I think surely it comes down to the intent behind it. If you did nothing to try and see or hear anything that they didn't want you to, and they know or trust that to be the case, then it would be unfair of them to judge you. In my case it would be a huge signal to them though that I am interested. I have been out many, many times with female friends who have been caught short on the way home. If I didn't already find them attractive it wouldn't really do much for me. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 8/25/2019 at 8:10 PM, spywareonya said:

It happens all the time to me, because I usually piss just in front of them and let them watch me, usually while I piss in a kinky way

I consider an insult if they do not get any boner!!!

I am just sad I cannot unload them… when I was still a vigilante and had girl slaves, I used to order them to suck off that boy or that other one as a form of salary or gift for their good actions… it wasn't inferred as sexist because they were fine with it, it was all a game to us, it wasn't meant to be considered nasty or evil… Witchcraft can be dark as hell and morbid but it's never spiritually rude

I wish I had enough confidence to let someone watch me piss

On 8/27/2019 at 6:43 PM, oliver2 said:

I find this heartwarming and relatable! I had mild heatstroke once, and it was not nice, and I don’t want to do that again, and if I overcompensate... well, I hope I’m with someone who isn’t uptight about pee because I’ll be doing it a lot! I’m glad you have friends who support you in your inadvertent mission to spray shot glasses of girl pee here and there. 🙂 Peeing in the woods seems uncontroversial. Anyone who thinks you’re disgusting for doing it is ridiculous and you should ignore them.

Can confirm, I'm an avid girl hiker. 

• Like 1
On 8/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

This is a very generic comment sort of based on some of the responses - and on other related circumstances too. 

I’ll freely admit that I’ve got a huge thing about the thought of a girl squatting to pee - if I walk past an alleyway at night you can pretty much bet I’m going to look. If a girl I was with took a pee within sight I’d be victim to the boner too. 

My point is though, when a girl does pee it’s most likely down to need far more than desire. I’ll make an exception for @Sweets and @spywareonya. Sometimes in a secluded forum surrounded by videos, stories and chat it’s easy to think we men have a ‘right’ to watch. There’s a 99% chance it’s not a show for us to get off on.

Hopefully most ladies will understand though it’s an anatomical reaction and not an immediate intent. We may have some animal instincts left, but hopefully we’re more civilised. 

I'm in the "desire" camp!

• Like 1