What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

Morning…. Everyone’s favourite strange wee Scots lass, Chrissy is here with another one of her famous mad thoughts…. In the middle of my run I had a notion to listen this….. 

for some reason… it’s stuck a chord with me this morning and now I can’t get it out of my head! 

• Love 3

Here's another fine Friday song  - on the Friday that tickets went on sale for The Who playing UK gigs.

Suspect Mr Daltry and Mr Townsend may be a little less animated than they are here, not to mention the absence of Mr Moon.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Here's another fine Friday song  - on the Friday that tickets went on sale for The Who playing UK gigs.

Suspect Mr Daltry and Mr Townsend may be a little less animated than they are here, not to mention the absence of Mr Moon.

Oooh tune mister goose ❤️

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It was that or Pinball Wizard...    The Who tribute band I had the pleasure of catching up with last night covered both brilliantly.

Both excellent choices and would have got my vote anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

the bangers are on… reach out if you actually danced to this 😄

I did. It's just about my era. Though 'dancing' is stretching the definition a little lol

• Haha 1

When Adam Young released this song I fell instantly in love with it. Even to this day the song brings back so many memories of yesteryear.  Such a fun track to play on the piano as well! 

“I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)”

😭❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2