Bladder Weakness?

Guest UnabashedUser

Wife will lose a bit when she laughs hard. Other times she rushes to the bathroom, or tells me to pull over the car in a hurry.

Hasn't lost it by accident though but it's been a close call. She's in her 30's

No but im still young but if you don't want bladder weakness problems  HOLD IT don't go imediatly when you feel the urge hold it for 30min or so the bladder muscles is just like your biceps if you don't train it it gets weak 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Has anyone noticed, particularly as they've gotten older, any issues with bladder weakness? 

I would say that I have a strong bladder, I can hold for hours and hours if I need to, but see if I'm just going about my day normally and going for a normal pee at a toilet... I can barely hold on! I just went for a wee and had to waddle there, knock kneed, with drips of pee slipping out of me which culminated in a full stream just before I got my pyjama shorts down! 

I certainly don't mind bladder weakness as it can be a fun wee experience full of adrenaline but sometimes it can be a bit of a worry!

What do you all think? Major inconvenience or little splash of fun in your day? 

Ive never known what it feels like to have a strong bladder so i just kind of accept it xD

It does lead to being desperate a lot but can also add fun because you are desperate a lot🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jayne78 said:

I have never had great control even in my 20s I was prone to the odd accident.

But for sure age and most certainly child birth make bladder control even more of an issue.

personally I don't find being desperate fun at all as it could  lead to an embarrassing accident and sometimes has.

if however the readers find this fun and enjoy it then you should do so without feeling guilty

Desperation isn't a huge turn on for me. I just like teasing my wife, its helped her grow her piss fetish. She isn't ashamed or embarrassed about it anymore 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/2/2019 at 1:28 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Has anyone noticed, particularly as they've gotten older, any issues with bladder weakness? 

I would say that I have a strong bladder, I can hold for hours and hours if I need to, but see if I'm just going about my day normally and going for a normal pee at a toilet... I can barely hold on! I just went for a wee and had to waddle there, knock kneed, with drips of pee slipping out of me which culminated in a full stream just before I got my pyjama shorts down! 

I certainly don't mind bladder weakness as it can be a fun wee experience full of adrenaline but sometimes it can be a bit of a worry!

What do you all think? Major inconvenience or little splash of fun in your day? 

Ever completely peed yourself in public?

I am nearly 50.  I do find I need to go to the toilet quite a lot, but that is because I drink quite a lot.  Sometimes I can go hours and hours without using the toilet but other times I find myself going every couple of hours.  Sometimes I do get the situation where I know release is available shortly and I then find it hard to hold in, but if there wasn’t an option to release, I would have been able to hold for another hour or two.  It is a bit weird.  

• Like 1
On 7/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, peeingone said:

You are still pretty young wait till You get to your 40's then You will start getting bladder problems. The older You get the worse the bladder gets. 

So true! I am in my mid-40s and my bladder is weak.

When I was younger my bladder control wasn't great but, during the daytime at any rate, I think it's improved somewhat.  I do have to get up more at night than I used to but that's part getting older and part drinking too much fluid in the evenings.  

• 1 month later...

There is 2 types of bladder  incontinence.  One is were u leak a little from laughing coughing or sneezing. That comes with age, childbirth or surgery.   Then u have what is called bladder  spasms. This is from things we eat or drink. Caffeine is the worse. It causes your bladder to have little spasms, u actually don't have to pee that bad. But it makes a-little leak out by squeezing it. I was unfortunate to have an over zealous doctor talk me into have surgery when I actually didn't need it. The surgery caused me more issues.  There  a few thing u can do to  strengthen  Your muscles back up.  Kegals, certain exercises help.  benwa balls. Sex exactly helps because your using those muscles.  

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 2