Hi all

You found the right place. There is alot of good people on here who share your interests in pee in some fashion. There is alot more here than just pee related topics, and you can find just about anyone who will just talk about anything. It's a fairly active group if you invest the time.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Welcome to our cozy spot in the wet world

Would love to hear about your experiences as I'm sure all the members here would.

Please feel free to express yourself, ask questions, etc.

If there's anything I can do to make you feel at home, please let me know.

Jim and Bonita

On 6/20/2019 at 1:58 AM, alwaysquietx said:

I’ve been keeping my pee fetish to myself from the age of 14 and now I’m 26 and I’ve decided I can’t keep it to myself any longer. I’m glad I’ve managed to find an active forum with like minded people. 

Looking forward to to getting to know everyone and exploring the site! 

Hi and welcome.  I hope you have a fantastic time here and very much look forward to enjoying your contributions.  

• Like 1
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:58 AM, alwaysquietx said:

I’ve been keeping my pee fetish to myself from the age of 14 and now I’m 26 and I’ve decided I can’t keep it to myself any longer. I’m glad I’ve managed to find an active forum with like minded people. 

Hi sweetie

Sorry for late reply

I read your profile and I have to say that I am quite interested in a couple of things I read there...

Welcome

Beside silly sexy jokes, if you ever need a serious advice about the forum, just PM me, I am really happy to help newcomers, really

Have fun, huge kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, alwaysquietx said:

Sorry for the late reply

Welcome to this wonderful place there are many liked minded people here, you will fit right in

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 1:58 AM, alwaysquietx said:

Welcome 

I was the same, kept it to myself for years and now I can be open

Wish I found this 10 years ago 

Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing your posts and views

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, alwaysquietx said:

Hello! How did you get into it? I have been interested in it since ever, so i think is interesting to get into it when older...

also AS?