Naughty Pee Challange

14 hours ago, Gotah said:

Yeah, it was actually thought as a challenge for everyone .. but turns out men (as if I was surprised) are more likely to try this stuff out and post pictures of it afterwards

I think women will do the challenges if they can.  I know I will.  But the sink was too hard.  First of all, it's more difficult for a woman to get into a good position for that.  But then to use both hands to take the picture... I probably would've fallen!  Remember, most of us can't get someone to take the picture for us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

As another challenge suitable for the ladies (but not excluding men) what about peeing in a car park? This could be either an open air car park next to a car, or hidden in a corner behind a pillar, or maybe even peeing down the stairs in the stairwell of a multi storey car park.   This is quite an open challenge that could be adopted in many ways, so should be possible for most people - also may well be the kind of place that you probably have had a sneaky pee after being out on a night of drinking.   I know I have!!  If the ladies want to join in but don't want to show too much then wearing a skirt means you can do this one without exposing your genitals and also means if you hear someone coming you can simply stand up and walk off before you get caught.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:51 PM, Gotah said:

Pee on a window.

It can be one you have at your house, at a friends house (for the more competitive ones :P), one from an abandoned building, a haunted house and so on. Whatever you want.

Always striving to improve 😂

IMG_6181.jpg

• Hot 2
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Lilipee said:

I think women will do the challenges if they can.  I know I will.  But the sink was too hard.  First of all, it's more difficult for a woman to get into a good position for that.  But then to use both hands to take the picture... I probably would've fallen!  Remember, most of us can't get someone to take the picture for us.

I can't wait to lose myself in an orgasm looking at pics of you, love...

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Hey, if you need a volunteer, I'm here.....

If the devil existed I would gladly sell my soul for a shot at @Lilipee's pussy… I know things about this girl I'll keep to myself but believe me I would DIE to fuck her...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, Lilipee said:

Remember, most of us can't get someone to take the picture for us.

I would assume most people will take photos selfie style.   Or - if you have a camera with timer or remote release then you can place the camera in a suitable location to let it take the shot for you - although I appreciate that getting the timing right for a timer might be a problem.   Another option that I have used and works reasonably well is to to set up the camera and start recording a video, then go and pee, then you can play the video back on your computer and take a screen grab of a couple of points in the video and use that.

• Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I would assume most people will take photos selfie style.   Or - if you have a camera with timer or remote release then you can place the camera in a suitable location to let it take the shot for you - although I appreciate that getting the timing right for a timer might be a problem.   Another option that I have used and works reasonably well is to to set up the camera and start recording a video, then go and pee, then you can play the video back on your computer and take a screen grab of a couple of points in the video and use that.

I would also love to add @Lilipee that there are people here which can work properly on raw material and shape it into something useful for the forum, like extracting pics from videos and so on

Anything, in order to see your body and lose myself in imagination!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 6/11/2019 at 9:51 PM, Gotah said:

I have a new challenging task!

Pee on a window.

Screenshot_2019-07-07-11-17-07.thumb.png.85003d033539cd0ade330a1591aa44b0.png

A window at the uni. I had to pee and  the window was at the right height and probably maybe needed a shower 🤷‍♂️. So i sprayed some (or maybe a lot) of my piss over it. At least the dust was gone.🙄

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Remi said:

Screenshot_2019-07-07-11-17-07.thumb.png.85003d033539cd0ade330a1591aa44b0.png

A window at the uni. I had to pee and  the window was at the right height and probably maybe needed a shower 🤷‍♂️. So i sprayed some (or maybe a lot) of my piss over it. At least the dust was gone.🙄

Well that's a unique way to clean up the dust lol

• Like 2
On 7/7/2019 at 2:36 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I always said that peeing on the floor in the pub was the only way the carpet got cleaned. Don't knock it as cleaning method!

Historically pee was used as a cleaner - the urea converts to ammonia which whitens whites and intensifies dyes.  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/

So, it looks like @Paulypeeps is continuing the tradition and we should all take up the batton and help out with a bit of cleaning.

• Haha 1