Naughty Pee Challange

Hey everyone,
I've been browsing through this forum for a few weeks now and I am surprised by how many are actually into naughty peeing. Because of that I thought I'd give it a go and try to start a little challange for all of you: as some of you may have noticed I LOVE naughty peeing as well but unfortunatly most of the places I pee in are quite boring and not really "spectacular". Therefore an idea popped into my head recently which is to ask you guys and girls if you could write some suggestions in the comments of unusual and naughty places to take a pee in while I and everyone who would like to join try to make it happen.

For instance, somebody writes "in a car" and then we all try to take a pee in a car.

Would be great if you could also post a "photographic proof" afterwards ... But that's up to you :)

I don't know if all of this is just stupid but for me it sounds like a fun thing to do especially if there's more people involved.

Hope some of you wants to join ... And don't forget to be creative! 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, bartinho said:

I like the idea but I think the suggestion to pee in a car could be too „extreme“ and difficult to do.

Maybe we could change the challange a bit.

E.g. Everyone who would like to join can post a picture of her/his mess left behind in some naughty place. I times pictures can be taken everywhere within seconds this could be an opportunity to share the naughty fun with the community.

The idea with the car was just to make an example even though I wouldn't say that it's difficult to pee in there 🙂

Anyway, I like your suggestion. It definetly gives everyone a bit more freedom!

@bartinho

@Gotah

I think this thread HAS some potential

The true enemies are two, which must be considered in a serious way

#1 if too few people partecipate in it, it could end up being somehow shallow and sad, with just three people challenging each other

# 2 it can happen that people miss the time to do the challenges

But still it has some potential

My suggestion is to start it anyway, challenging each other, and see if Others join in

It's too a good thread to be let down

I do not currently have any lesbian lover in whose car I could piss and surely I won't piss in mine ahahahahahah

But I open to challenges, unless they need an afternoon to be planned and performed since I work from dawn to dinner time

I also do not feel comfortable to constantly share pics as I cannot risk my town to slowly become understandable by an hypothetical member one day joining

This forum will last for eternity and I plan to be still here in ten years from now, I cannot risk so much

I can write accounts anyway, in the hope it is considered cool even without pics

Let me know your thoughts about it

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

You must travel by taxi miss @spywareonya

Ahahahahhaah where I live the traffic is so awful that without reserved-carriage-autobus you can forget about getting anywhere ahahahahahah

Anyway, I am sad to admit I missed what you meant by those words…!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, bartinho said:

You‘ll never know how a thread will be developed. But in my opinion you have to give a chance to this idea.

Many members of this community like to pee in naughty places. The time you need to relief takes a lot more time than to take a picture of the result.

Nobody must show her/his identity and/or the current place. Only the result you left behind has to be shared. 

I do also love it to read stories about naughty peeing but pictures will make this topic more intensive and give you the feeling to be a part of it. 

The following picture of our lovely member pudlys is the perfect example

Agree from start to end

But as I told, 99% of my pisses are stealthly among places I cannot risk to be seen taking pics of

Good luck then!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, bartinho said:

Sorry, but I don‘t see any problem and risk. When you pee under a table in a club, against someone‘s door or in any staircase, the risk to be caught is much higher when you‘re pissing, than to take a picture of the result.

You only see a puddle of piss and a concrete below...

I quite disagree with this. Peeing discreetly can be done without drawing any attention at all, especially when discreetly wetting, but as soon as you start taking photos, pointing a camera and flashes going off you are immediately drawing a lot of attention.

There is a reason that there are few pictures of me wetting - it is the difficulty of doing it with a camera pointing at the evidence!

PP

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, bartinho said:

Sorry, but I don‘t see any problem and risk. When you pee under a table in a club, against someone‘s door or in any staircase, the risk to be caught is much higher when you‘re pissing, than to take a picture of the result.

You only see a puddle of piss and a concrete below...

Pauly explained it much better than I could ever do:

3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I quite disagree with this. Peeing discreetly can be done without drawing any attention at all, especially when discreetly wetting, but as soon as you start taking photos, pointing a camera and flashes going off you are immediately drawing a lot of attention.

There is a reason that there are few pictures of me wetting - it is the difficulty of doing it with a camera pointing at the evidence!

PP

I see Bart's POV, but things remain the way they are...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

No need to go anywhere - just get in the taxi, do a wee, get out!

In the UK we have private hire taxi which are just cars…

Oh!!! Very sexy and daring!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bartinho said:

I understand that it is impossible to take pictures especially when many people are around. But naughty pees can also be done in places where you are completely alone.

This forum mainly lives from the exciting stories and the power of imagination of its members.

My idea was to give this great forum an additional visual touch. But it was only an idea...

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I supported this thread in the beginning

Your idea is not only lovely, but it got that touch of altruism and push for a better community, that I love so much

You had a great, wonderful idea, and I still support it 100%

BUT

A NAUGHTY piss is often a RISKY piss and then @Paulypeeps concerns stand

I piss where I shouldn't more or less five times per day since last ten years, but I mostly piss where is absorbed as I hate backsplashes on my shoes, like onto flowers or people's properties, or in places so open that I must piss quick and then pretend it wasn't me as people pass by

If you find anybody willing to partecipate then great,I am just afraid that few will, as long as pics are considered the only thing fitting for this thread, because for some reasons they often end up being complicated to be taken

My best wishes

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Holy cow, this thread just took off and got a life on its own haha ... I am thrilled to see that there's a certain interest to it.

Anyway, I see that there's a bit of confusion here and there so I would like to share my thoghts on what I imagined this all to be 😉

First of all, you DON'T NEED to post a picture, I just added this because I know that there are people here, including myself, that enjoy a visual representation of what just happened especially to spice up someone's imagination a bit more and to make the story more intresting, as also @bartinho said earlier. So it's no big deal if there's a photograph in your post or not.

And finally, my main reason for this post was to sort of help passionate naughty pee-ers to come up with and try out new and exciting spots to pee in (or on ... or out of :P) and then share their naughty experiences with the rest of us whether it is by just a little sentence, a short story, a photo or even all together.

It's basically all about the fun of naughty peeing and I am convinced sharing your experiences with others makes it all even more enjoyable 🙂

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Gotah said:

got a life on its own

Becuase it's GREAT

14 minutes ago, Gotah said:

enjoy a visual representation of what just happened

If I did not endorsed this I wouldn't have posted almost 100 pics of me on the forum!!!

15 minutes ago, Gotah said:

sort of help passionate naughty pee-ers to come up with and try out new and exciting spots to pee in

Indeed I love this

My life is complicated so I won't accept all challenges but I'll do my best, and I sincerily saw myself more as the one who comes up with challenges for Others, or to comment the great deeds of our heroes!!!

I endorse Bartinho stance, but I just agree more with Pauly

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

If I did not endorsed this I wouldn't have posted almost 100 pics of me on the forum!!!

I had the suspicion that you wouldn't mind posting pictures or videos of yourself but it's always good to remember that there are people who don't like to publish pictures of themselves and might get the idea that they HAVE to and therefore maybe don't join the fun. So I felt the need to make things clear before someone gets a wrong impression and we all want many to take part and enjoy of course. 

26 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

21 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I won't accept all challenges but I'll do my best,

Well, it's not an obligation to take part ... Everyone who feels like it is welcome to join in.

27 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I endorse Bartinho stance, but I just agree more with Pauly

Both have valid points, but I think at the end it's all about personal preferences and how she or he feels the most comfortable with.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Gotah said:

I had the suspicion that you wouldn't mind posting pictures or videos of yourself but it's always good to remember that there are people who don't like to publish pictures of themselves and might get the idea that they HAVE to and therefore maybe don't join the fun. So I felt the need to make things clear before someone gets a wrong impression and we all want many to take part and enjoy of course. 

Ok first of all impressive sensitivity from you

Kudos

In second stance, I love to share, but only when the pic can be taken without problems!!!

6 hours ago, Gotah said:

Well, it's not an obligation to take part ... Everyone who feels like it is welcome to join in.

Both have valid points, but I think at the end it's all about personal preferences and how she or he feels the most comfortable with.

Indeed

I hope that it will unfold more and more

• Like 1
  • Love 2

OK.  I'll kick that one off.   

I just peed a full bladder into the wash basket, soaking all the clothes.  

image.thumb.png.fff7580aa723e578a369de609d3e4519.png

image.thumb.png.c8935fbd8c7a82ad3653ab793c1153d8.png

image.thumb.png.afea2394eda0459134185b5af493951a.png

So, to add a bit more info - I saw the challenge on this forum and thought I would take part - I went into the bedroom and found that the laundry basket was suitably full.   I moved it to the bathroom tiled floor, just in case, as our basket has holes all through it and I didn't want to have to explain a puddle on the bedroom carpet.  I did cheat a bit in that I emptied the basket, sorted the clothes by colour and then put them back in the basket, sorted, so that I could take the top lot off and put it straight in the machine afterwards.    I waited until I needed a decent pee and then let loose, starting by pooling it in the middle of the clothes and then moved side to side a bit as well to give more of the clothes a wetting.   

I have now put the first load into the washing machine - All the greys were suitably wet - some soaked.  Some pee has gone down through to the second batch of clothes - the whites, so they'll be going on to wash next.

I needn't have bothered moving it to the bathroom - the clothes did a good job of keeping the pee inside the basket.

Hope you liked that - and I look forward to seeing other people's efforts - especially the ladies.

Edited by Alfresco
Add more info
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

How about we start off rather easy hahaha. Pissing into a laundry basket hahahaha

Damn, this sounds great, don't know if I can do this in my househol though haha ... Maybe I'll find a way.

44 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

So, to add a bit more info - I saw the challenge on this forum and thought I would take part - I went into the bedroom and found that the laundry basket was suitably full.   I moved it to the bathroom tiled floor, just in case, as our basket has holes all through it and I didn't want to have to explain a puddle on the bedroom carpet.  I did cheat a bit in that I emptied the basket, sorted the clothes by colour and then put them back in the basket, sorted, so that I could take the top lot off and put it straight in the machine afterwards.    I waited until I needed a decent pee and then let loose, starting by pooling it in the middle of the clothes and then moved side to side a bit as well to give more of the clothes a wetting.   

I have now put the first load into the washing machine - All the greys were suitably wet - some soaked.  Some pee has gone down through to the second batch of clothes - the whites, so they'll be going on to wash next.

I needn't have bothered moving it to the bathroom - the clothes did a good job of keeping the pee inside the basket.

Hope you liked that - and I look forward to seeing other people's efforts - especially the ladies.

Fantastic!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Gotah said:

Damn, this sounds great, don't know if I can do this in my househol though haha ... Maybe I'll find a way

Just need to find a time when you can get away with it.   For me, there was even someone else in the house, but I just peed in the basket and then put the washing in the machine almost straight away.  They didn't suspect anything.  If you get the house to yourself - even better.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Good work. I've got laundry to do today as well, I will add a pic of me pissing into the laundry basket

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Just need to find a time when you can get away with it.   For me, there was even someone else in the house, but I just peed in the basket and then put the washing in the machine almost straight away.  They didn't suspect anything.  If you get the house to yourself - even better.

Yeah that's probably the method I'm going to use as well haha

• Like 1