Small boobs....

Riley

5 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately, i have very small titts, on the one hand it's nice not to have to wear a bra, but like when i go to the pool or the sea, i feel a little embarrassing because i too flat 😅

And what if you with your beautiful boobs are the most sexy , most sensetive and the most attractive for ...?

Embarrased to be different or to be better ?...

Please don't...

• Agree 2
On 5/2/2024 at 5:39 AM, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately, i have very small titts, on the one hand it's nice not to have to wear a bra, but like when i go to the pool or the sea, i feel a little embarrassing because i too flat 😅

We don't believe you. 😉😉 (Can't blame a guy for trying...)

• Cheeky 2
On 5/2/2024 at 7:39 AM, Mary Moon said:

@Mary Moon, a lot of guys, including this one, are more turned-on by someone with small breasts rather than large floppy tits.  To me, small ones are more sexy to see. 

• Agree 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 6:39 AM, Mary Moon said:

Be greatfull of what you Mary , after lugging these 36 Cs around all, day its shear pleasure to get out of my bra , My shoulders hurt and have groves on item from all the years of being big , Some times I wish I was smaller .But Wayne loves his toys so much ,as soon as he touches or starts kissing them I start to dribble .He drives me crazy at times 

• Hot 1

Back in the day some of the girls we hung around with joked about how small their tit's were

They called themselves the IBTC.

ITTY BITTY TIT COMITEE.

I told them that prefer smaller tits. I still do. Small tit's with tan lines always got me erect.

• Agree 1