Small boobs....

Riley

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's more about the woman than about the cup size. The hottest girl I've ever known was almost completely flat chested - less than an A-cup (she once told me she rarely bothered with a bra).  I've dated women with breasts ranging from an A-cup to one who had to (her words) "put on a sports bra to brush my teeth". They were all sexy in their own way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

It's more about the woman than about the cup size. The hottest girl I've ever known was almost completely flat chested - less than an A-cup (she once told me she rarely bothered with a bra).  I've dated women with breasts ranging from an A-cup to one who had to (her words) "put on a sports bra to brush my teeth". They were all sexy in their own way.

I've known girls with "Dolly Parton boobs" to girls who have less on their chests than some men I know. Each of them was beautiful in their own way. One girl I went with was so embarrassed to show them to me, but when she did I was overwhelmed how sexy they were. She couldn't believe I actually was being serious. It was hard to convince her that I was.

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l comment
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
4 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

I've known girls with "Dolly Parton boobs" to girls who have less on their chests than some men I know. Each of them was beautiful in their own way. One girl I went with was so embarrassed to show them to me, but when she did I was overwhelmed how sexy they were. She couldn't believe I actually was being serious. It was hard to convince her that I was.

I guess a relationship with boobs might be similar to the relationship with a cock. Some love their own whatever the size and shape; others aren't confident about them.

K has very small boobs and rarely wears a bra. She loves them, and I think they're gorgeous, though I certainly appreciate a big pair too 😊.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...