Last outdoor pee

5 hours ago, Hidengo said:

My shift starts at 9AM, but I usually punch in around 8:45, so I get the 8AM bus to be safe in getting there on time. Weekend buses are weird, though, and when I woke up at 7:30 to check when the bus would arrive, I got one bus in 10 minutes and one in 40. Clearly I was going to get that 10 minute bus, so I hopped out of bed rushed to get my uniform on, telling myself I could buy something for breakfast before I got to work, and more importantly (for the sake of this story), that I could have my morning pee at work as well.

My rushing was for naught, though, because when I got to the bust stop and checked the time again, it said the bus would arrive in 8 minutes. Enough time to stew in bladder anxiety, but not enough time to run back home, up two flights of steps, to go to the bathroom, and get back in a reasonable time.

Luckily, it was a Sunday morning, nobody was on the sidewalk, and a large truck was parked close to the bust stop to give me cover

I false-started twice– once before a random jogger ran by, who would have caught me in mid-flow, and once before a large police van passed.

After the police can, my body decided that there were no more false starts to be had, and with one more look up and down the sidewalk to ensure nobody was around, I whipped it out and aimed for the asphalt (I was careful not to actually pee on somebody’s car. I was just using the convenient cover).

I must have spent a minute and a half looking back and forth as I relieved myself, and during the last 15 seconds, I saw my bus approaching the light, though thankfully it had the red and I was able to finish in time before it turned the corner.

An excellent account thanks! Hope you enjoyed it 🙂. Did the risk enhance the experience for you?

On 11/1/2021 at 3:54 AM, Girllikespee said:

I put on a short dress and a jacket.....I stood with my legs spread a little bit. I started to pee slowly,

Just "letting go" under a dress, legs a little apart - in my view one of the naughtiest and sexiest ways for a girl to pee.👍😊 I assume you weren't wearing knickers - but if you were and just peed through them, it would be even naughtier and sexier.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I get to pee outside a lot in my job. There's plenty of lay-bys up n down the UK where I've had to stop my truck and piss. My hobby lets me do that too, being a cyclist riding around the quiet roads where I live there aren't any public places so it's always a hedge for me. Some times I don't bother getting my dick out and just piss my shorts knowing it will dry by the time I cycle home.

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

A series of unfortunate events led to Mr E and I being stranded overnight in the capital city. Not good. 

In the morning, I relieved my achingly full bladder into the bushes around St Pancras New Church. I lifted my black skirt, aimed my vulva, spreading my labia and sent a long, thick stream into the bushes, making the leaves glisten in the morning light. Above me, four of the church's eight caryatids gazed down, disapprovingly. Their pollution marked faces grotesque and forbidding. Each one clutching an extinguished torch and an empty ewer -  symbols of a life cut short too soon. 

By far the most Gothic pee I've ever had. 

Oh! I can see it all in my mind's eye Eli! So descriptive. I hope you got home safe in the end. Had you slept among the graves?! I hope you found somewhere more comfortable. Euston Road is busy - and lots of sirens all hours. Hope you're OK!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Oh! I can see it all in my mind's eye Eli! So descriptive. I hope you got home safe in the end. Had you slept among the graves?! I hope you found somewhere more comfortable. Euston Road is busy - and lots of sirens all hours. Hope you're OK!

I don't want to say anything too identifying, but yes. Mr E and I are both okay now. 🙂

• Love 3

Nothing super special today, but I haven't posted here for a while.   I went for a ride on my bike at lunchtime.   I cycled past two ladies who were walking in the same direction as me.   Once I rounded the bend, I cycled a little further then stopped at the side of the path and peed from my bike.   I was kind of wishing that they would round the bend and see what I was doing, but they were too far back.   I could just make them out approaching as I looked through the vegetation, so they may have seen me stopped and then seen my puddle, but they didn't actually see the peeing as far as I know.

I'm also staying on a caravan site this weekend and have peed in the bushes behind the caravan a couple of times.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/2/2021 at 2:09 AM, Kupar said:

An excellent account thanks! Hope you enjoyed it 🙂. Did the risk enhance the experience for you?

Sorry I just saw this lol

There was actually little risk of being seen, between having adequate cover and the streets being deserted. But I’ve recently been finding it  fun to pee outside, while when I was younger it would just make me anxious.  

• Love 1

I'm on a mini vacation with some of my family. Yesterday, we biked around a smaller island off of Rhode Island. I had been drinking water and frozen lemonades for hours and had purposefully been avoiding the public restrooms, with obvious intentions. I was kind of "leading" my family on our adventure, so I was having trouble getting away for a moments privacy, mainly because I do not like to bring up something that turns me on around them. We finally got to a point where we were completing the loop and everyone knew where we were, so I sped up and intentionally went the wrong way when I was out of site. I pedaled up a dirt track road, nestled between several dunes that had houses sporadically built atop them, and stopped when I realized I had made it almost completely up someone's driveway. I thought better now then never, so I pulled my penis out of my corduroy shorts and made a huge puddle in the dirt, right in the middle of this driveway. I could hear voices from the house above me, but they had no angle with which they could see me (to my knowledge), but I did like knowing they were there while I sought relief. I peed for almost a minute, I had been holding it for hours at that point! I shook off, remounted my bike and regrouped in a much more comfortable state. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Yesterday I had to drive somewhere for work.  I peed outside several times.   I am staying on a camp site at the moment, so when I left, I avoided using the toilet in the caravan (no point filling it more than necessary - just means more trips to empty it). I stopped at the first suitable place I came to - a small car park for walks, and I did my morning pee into a bush.

I had to go via home (near the campsite) where I had a mug of tea and a glass of fruit juice, got showered and changed for work.  I made tea in a flask cup for the trip and took several bottles of water.

About two thirds of the way there I stopped to visit a place that I saw on a sign.   Before I got back in the car I peed in a wild flower area next to the car park.   

Just before I got to site, I stopped by a footpath and stepped a short way from the road to empty my bladder before going in so that I wouldn’t need to pee straight away when I saw the customer.

After several meetings and more tea/water, I headed home, but skipped the toilets.  I stopped in a convenient little grassed area just off the road, got changed into shorts and T shirt and sat on the edge of the car sill, stuck my dick out of the leg of my shorts and peed onto the grass.

I went and visited another place and finally headed home. At one point I needed to pee so pulled into a lay-by on the dual carriageway.  I spotted a gap in the fence and thought it would lead to a secluded place, but there was a huge ditch. However there were tissues there and I guess people peed there with their vehicles as cover.  My car was a bit further down, so offered no cover, but I peed there anyway, stood in the gap of the fence and peeing into the ditch.   People in passing cars would easily know what I was doing, but they were hardly likely to cause me an issue, so I just peed anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Yesterday I had to drive somewhere for work.  I peed outside several times.   I am staying on a camp site at the moment, so when I left, I avoided using the toilet in the caravan (no point filling it more than necessary - just means more trips to empty it). I stopped at the first suitable place I came to - a small car park for walks, and I did my morning pee into a bush.

I had to go via home (near the campsite) where I had a mug of tea and a glass of fruit juice, got showered and changed for work.  I made tea in a flask cup for the trip and took several bottles of water.

About two thirds of the way there I stopped to visit a place that I saw on a sign.   Before I got back in the car I peed in a wild flower area next to the car park.   

Just before I got to site, I stopped by a footpath and stepped a short way from the road to empty my bladder before going in so that I wouldn’t need to pee straight away when I saw the customer.

After several meetings and more tea/water, I headed home, but skipped the toilets.  I stopped in a convenient little grassed area just off the road, got changed into shorts and T shirt and sat on the edge of the car sill, stuck my dick out of the leg of my shorts and peed onto the grass.

I went and visited another place and finally headed home. At one point I needed to pee so pulled into a lay-by on the dual carriageway.  I spotted a gap in the fence and thought it would lead to a secluded place, but there was a huge ditch. However there were tissues there and I guess people peed there with their vehicles as cover.  My car was a bit further down, so offered no cover, but I peed there anyway, stood in the gap of the fence and peeing into the ditch.   People in passing cars would easily know what I was doing, but they were hardly likely to cause me an issue, so I just peed anyway.

An excellent day of al fresco peeing my friend! thanks for describing it for us.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wonderful @Kupar - sounds the perfect way to spend any Friday afternoon, and full on kudos in respect of recognising that you were down and having the strength to pull yourself out of the house and into the fresh air and sunshine.

Asking for help, or taking that first step of self help is the hardest part isn't it - it takes far more strength and courage than anyone who's never been there would ever imagine.  But you did it!   And an outdoor pee too to top it all.   Well done my friend.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wonderful @Kupar - sounds the perfect way to spend any Friday afternoon, and full on kudos in respect of recognising that you were down and having the strength to pull yourself out of the house and into the fresh air and sunshine.

Asking for help, or taking that first step of self help is the hardest part isn't it - it takes far more strength and courage than anyone who's never been there would ever imagine.  But you did it!   And an outdoor pee too to top it all.   Well done my friend.

Thank you Goose. Yes - you're right. The self awareness to recognise as early as possible that something needs to be done - and having the possibility to do that thing - is a thing. It can be learned, but it isn't always straightforward. Nailed it this time though! And thanks for always being there, my friend

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Hug 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

About two hours ago. I was feeling a little low and went for a 7 mile walk in the countryside near where I live, down to the river and along the bank. It's a weekday so it was very quiet - I saw hardly anyone - in fact I was able to walk 2.5 miles of the 7 naked apart from shoes without risk of being seen by people who wouldn't have wanted to see me like that.

I reached my usual swimming place on the river bank and stripped off for a quick skinny dip, and rather than pee into the river, I waited until I had climbed back out on to the bank and then just stood with my legs apart, and arms outstretched, enjoying the warmth of the summer sunshine and coolness of the light breeze all over my wet body, and the sense of total freedom as I let my pee fall on to the earth beneath my feet. It's hard to describe the sensual bliss that this sort of intimate connection with the natural world can give, but for me it was the perfect antidote to my somewhat depressed state of mind a few hours earlier.

Oh, Kupar. First,  thank you for such a beautiful, vivid image in my mind of you walking naked along your river, and standing grandly worshipping the sun while merging your energies into the earth through your pee. 

I understand the sensual and spiritual bliss of this feeling of freedom that you experienced. I think, not only is it a connection with nature and the beautiful planet we share, but perhaps also a link to our ancestors too, who would have spent way more time outdoors than us modern folk, peeing in nature, and probably taking for granted the feeling of freedom than many of us crave, as we are stuck within four walls, attached to our screens and technology. Technology is incredible the way that it brings us all together, but in some ways it traps us too, as we feel the pull to check for updates and notifications, rather than appreciating the wide, beautiful lands and waters around us. Not to mention what it does to our posture, bent over a phone or computer screen.  I have old home movie footage of me when I was a child, happily peeing on the grass in my parents backyard. For me, it was the most natural and wonderful thing in the world. And, growing up between the beach and a lake meant I had lots of opportunities to pee in waterways too. As an adult, in a restrictive society with so many rules, you lose that sense of freedom, and you crave it. 

Sometimes I feel low, overwhelmed and pulled in many directions. As I was mentioning in the PF Bar in chat, I give so much to others (my family) that if I am not careful, I will give so much that my cup will be empty, my petrol tank of energy depleted. At these times, I need to refill, refuel, reset, recharge myself, and I think we all go through this at various points in time. 

I have now been on this planet a few decades, and I have learned some things;  as as you age, you acquaint yourself with cycles and patterns, which grow into self-awareness. This is true wisdom. When you are self-aware, you know what your limits and boundaries are, and what you can and cannot give, and you can manage things better. You learn what you can do to come back to your normal, happy, giving self. For me, as a parent, this has been utterly crucial to survival. And it is the best thing about getting older, gathering this knowledge that young people just don’t have til they go through the low times too. 

If I were magically able to teleport to the UK this fine morning I would give you a long, healing hug; I am pretty good at hugs, and in my family, hugs fix most things, even the most bitter arguments between my kids, or work stress brought home by my hard-working husband, who gives 110%. 

But alas, the most I can give you, dear Kupar, is my words. You probably have far more wisdom than I, but here is my offering….

When I feel down, I count my blessings and luck. I have so many, living here in Australia, with my family, my job, my car, my health, my memories of travel (photos, journals), and of course the beautiful PF friends that are always so supportive. You have your amazing body, your fabulous car, the beautiful countryside you can roam, your K of course, and so much more, I am sure. On the flipside, what helps me appreciate blessings is thinking about what life would be like without these things that I hold dear. What would happen if they were taken away? Life is uncertain, and all we truly have is today, to make the most of. This helps make me smile, and calm my anxiety, and motivate me to achieve my goals, and take care of what I need to, and become grounded. 

I think of all the people who love me and care about me and support me. We are all so interconnected.

Being a deep thinker (hah no surprises there!), I do my best to simplify, rather than overcomplicate and overanalyse. Mindmaps! Lists (not long ones). I am not good at prioritising, but I am practicing. 

As you have done, I reset myself. I do something just for me to fill my cup and recharge my batteries. 

I look for beauty in the world. There is so much. From feelings of love, to photographing a sunset, to the curves of my car, to the roses in my garden, to the comforting colour of my Earl Grey tea.  Such a sparkling, colourful, beautiful world when we look around. I am a natural recorder or scribe …..So I write poetry, photograph it, write about it, because it captures the magic, at least somewhat, for future appreciation of it. I have written since I was quite young, and that is another way I stay happy. True beauty makes me cry, when it enters my soul and becomes a part of who I am. 

As you know, moving, getting fresh air, being in nature is deeply healing. I don’t do this enough. I spend most of my time in my house, in my car and at work, though I have my lunch outside. 

Sometimes I find when I am down, I simply haven’t had enough sleep. Again, blame technology for keeping us all up late. Sleep is as important as eating and drinking and peeing! I think many of us PF people give up way too much sleep to hang around here, particularly when the timezones get in the way, and we don’t want to miss a great conversation! Reducing alcohol also helps, but I know many of us are not willing to budge on that one! 

I have not seen the news for a few months, as I now get home so late with my new job. I have no idea what is happening in the world. Is the war still on? I have just been focussing on what is immediately in front of me, and I have never been happier. I have even partly given up Facebook. Instagram still has my heart though. TV sucks out your soul. Unless it is a comedy, of course!  Sometimes getting lost in reading a book is better than TV. I have books I can read over and over.

And of course, all the PF friends are always here for you, as you know. At all sorts of weird times of the day and night. If you wake up at 3am, and feel low, I am sure there will be someone on here from some far flung corner of the world happy to chat about things that you might not even bring up in “real life”. It really does feel like a family here, and we can all be our true selves. We all care about, support and accept each other. Such a magical place we have here. 

I have one more thing for you, but will do it in a separate message, as this one is so wordy, sorry. 

💚Midori

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thank you Goose. Yes - you're right. The self awareness to recognise as early as possible that something needs to be done - and having the possibility to do that thing - is a thing. It can be learned, but it isn't always straightforward. Nailed it this time though! And thanks for always being there, my friend

Kupar, You reminded me of a Smashing Pumpkins song called Muzzle. 

It is such a “happy-sad” song, and isn’t that just life? Life is a mixture of both. And, getting older means we have such a vast range of experiences to reflect on. 
It talks about life blessings and highs and lows. But these experiences all made us who we are today. Everything is important in building our lives. And we all have our own blank canvas to express ourselves. And people come into and out of our lives for specific reasons, each with a unique role to play, and they all teach us something. 
And the final lyric “And I knew the silence of the world.” The concept of  embracing nothingness, escaping the noise of the world and enjoying standing in silence, at one with where you are, doing things as you uniquely want to do them.
I feel this is so you, and what you need regularly, and I am so glad you are so aware of what brings you back to your true self. 
I hope you will always do things in your own, unique Kupar-way. 💖

I hope all of us here do. Being true to ourselves. 

Lyrics from https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/398/

I fear that I am ordinary just like everyone

To lie here and die among the sorrows

Adrift among the days

For everything I ever said

And everything I've ever done is gone and dead

As all things must surely have to end

And great loves will one day have to part

I know that I am meant for this world

My life has been extraordinary

Blessed and cursed and won

Time heals but I'm forever broken

By and by the way

Have you ever heard the words

I'm singing in these songs?

It's for the girl I've loved all along

Can a taste of love be so wrong

As all things must surely have to end

And great loves will one day have to part

I know that I am meant for this world

And in my mind as I was floating

Far above the clouds

Some children laughed I'd fall for certain

For thinking that I'd last forever

But I knew exactly where I was

And I knew the meaning of it all

And I knew the distance to the sun

And I knew the echo that is love

And I knew the secrets in your spires

And I knew the emptiness of youth

And I knew the solitude of heart

And I knew the murmurs of the soul

And the world is drawn into your hands

And the world is etched upon your heart

And the world so hard to understand

Is the world your can't live without

And I knew the silence of the world

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...

Yesterday outside one of the doors to an outbuilding at the local park. It was the middle of the day and I certainly didn’t need to but thought I would enjoy myself. There were people around, including some coming up the path behind me but with the snow on the ground it’s easy to hear footsteps crunching and judge distances. I’m certain they would have seen my handiwork shortly after I left it. On the way home I was disappointed to see that it had evaporated I guess instead of freezing. Oh well. 

CD583A7E-F695-4F37-8316-A211FCE06370.jpeg

• Like 2

It is Christmas Day (Happy Christmas) and after the day of eating and generally socialising in the house I decided I needed a bit of fresh air. I asked my wife if she wanted to go for a walk but she didn’t so I went for a short walk myself.

I there is a railway bridge near me that has two arches.  One over a road and the other is a walkway.  The walkway is just off a roundabout.  I went into the archway and peed against the wall and on the floor.  Some cars passed the end of the arch, but I doubt if they noticed me peeing there in the shadows. 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...