Live Action Thread

Just now, James_erased said:

Love that you’re naughtily wearing a diaper - just nochalantly pissing into it as you please. Ever let a full stream go into it? I bet that loss of control as you soak it would feel amazing! 

Which places of which are not the toilet (good) do you have in mind to piss?

I have unfortunately I do not have the money for the fancy kink high capacity adult diapers so they leak. Sometimes I love the leaking, other times I want to not worry about it. So when I do let out a full stream in these its usually messy. I have been recently loving using my shewee/gogirl so I might try using that but filling up a water bottle which I havent done. I also kind of want to flood the diaper but while wearing pants and basically wetting myself and the diaper. We’ll see when I need to pee more! For now I’m just leaking spurts into the diaper.

• Hot 1

The go girl sounds like a super fun choice! 

I also have been chugging water and am headed to a workout class. We’ll see how much ends up in my shorts by the end of class 😉

Just now, sunny.puppy said:

yes, i just walked out into the hallway of my apartment building and peed myself a tiny bit, but i still have to go

was this your first time in the hallway?

Okay let me fill you in on my last two hours! 

First, as I was walking from the car into class I let out decent squirt of piss into my jeans. Enough to feel it flow down my legs but the jeans were dark enough not to show through. 

then I forgot something in the car (after changing into shorts) so I walked back to the parking lot, releasing an even bigger spurt of piss. This one dripped out the leg of my shorts and was big enough to leave a splatter mark of piss on the outside of the shorts!

my bladder was still nearly totally full at this point though as the class started. I kept drinking water as the workout went on. Whenever I could I would release spurts of piss into my shorts. I sweat so much that my shorts were already soaking wet so the extra piss was hard to notice. I let out at least 2-3 sizable spurts of pee during the class; enough for me to ease the pressure on my bladder throughout the hour. At the end of the workout, while stretching it was a lot easier to relax and let out pee so I did several longer spurts. Those streams were big enough to see the pee glistening on the outside of the shorts while I was releasing! 

finally after class I walked back out to the car. Again I decided to practice peeing while walking nonchalantly. With my shorts already soaked in sweat and piss I felt more bold since the wetness wouldn’t be noticeable. I got out a couple big streams of piss. Enough that it dripped to the ground leaving a bit of a trail behind me. 

I got to my car but knew I still had too much piss in my bladder to make the drive home. Despite the parking lot being full of people, including a car about to back out that would have a direct line of sight as soon as it pulled out I decided to stand there and flood my shorts before getting in the car. The warmth felt orgasmic! I was so full and the piss just gushed and gushed out of me. Before I could fully drain my bladder though, the car started pulling out and I had to cut it off and jump into my car! 

back to chugging water! How is everyone else’s holding going? 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm filling my bladder nicely. I'll likely be totally desperate in about an hours time. I am trying to think of some naughty wetting fun to try (likely rewetting later as well). Any naughty suggestions?? 😄 

I think it's time to start playing the sims on the PC. I have a nice thick towel folded on the leather chair, a full bladder, a big glass of water, and ever time my sim wets, I am going to let a huge spurt of pee out into my tight boxers!

My sim isn't wetting often enough to keep up with my bladder filling! I had to run and wet through my boxer briefs on the toilet and hurry back. I am nice and wet between my legs now. 😛 

i'm really really desperate since i still haven't let myself pee after waking up this morning. and still don't know if i should sit, stand, or squat to let it go; or even just wait until my bladder forces itself to empty. 😵

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, puddyls said:

i'm really really desperate since i still haven't let myself pee after waking up this morning. and still don't know if i should sit, stand, or squat to let it go; or even just wait until my bladder forces itself to empty. 😵

same here @puddyls i just got back ffrom the gym and i am really desperate.  how full are you?  do you want to wait

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, puddyls said:

A nice little sneaky squat pee through your panties would be extremely lovely to see. 😍😍 Hopefully convenient for you as well. 😄 

• Love 1

I'm thinking you should wait until nature forces your hand. Or some other parts.

As for position, it probably depends on what your wearing. Better yet, you're letting the breeze keep things airy.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1