Live Action Thread

Finally my colleague arrived back, so I ran out to the toilet and was almost pissing before I could get my cock out! Only remembered towards the end that you lovely people would like to see, so not the best pic in the world. 

20230123_135046.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, avatar said:

Well it's getting worse by the moment for sure

well I did go and pee eventually, don't know how long I did but I tried to meassure in a 1,5l bottle and would say it is like 1,3l. A personal best for sure

• Like 2

It's been a while since I've done one of these...   And middle of the day so my luck will be nobody online.

Working from home, and with some washing ready to go in the machine.   I had a nice relaxing pee at 8am, and it's now 10:15am - I'm on my second cup of coffee and just beginning to feel the tiniest hint in my bladder.   My aim is to hold until 12:00 though.

And in a bizarre twist of fate, a length of string seems to have got itself completely wrapped and knotted around my jeans fly.  Oopsie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Went outside in the cold air to put some rubbish in the bins - that didn't help.  

Have just been sat at my computer tapping away quite happily, up to the point of suddenly realising I have to pee.  Maybe an 8-9 now.

And ideally another 35 mins to go.

• Like 1