Live Action Thread

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

So @epdreamgirl - what's the plan...?   Bathroom?   On a pad?   Bed?

Sounds like you're just going to carry on until you burst - and a fine plan that is too.

i was sitting on my bathroom floor on a towel!!! i finally couldnt hold it any longer, it felt so good

• Hot 1

So, I'm absolutely bursting to pee! I have 0 intention of using a toilet. I really feel like just giving my tight boxers a lovely drenching then neglecting my pissy penis by refusing to change them for the rest of the evening. Any naughty suggestions how I should wet my boxers. I have a house and garden to myself! 😄 

Couldn't hold it any more. Ran to the bathroom, penis quivering with desperation. I pulled my joggers off and quickly dived into the shower. The instant I was squatting my bladder released and a huge wave of relief overcame me as a waterfall of pee flooded through my tight sports boxers. The warmth felt amazing and it feels so naughty have just ignored my need to clean up. I've just pulled my joggers back on, and now I'm sat on a towel playing PC games ignoring my pissy penis. 😛 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Amazing after so many hours! Do you have any plans yet where and how to pee? 

unfortunately im not home alone so itll have to be the toilet (def gonna catch a feel of my stream tho!). however i am going out soon and plan to have some fun in the bar bathroom!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

unfortunately im not home alone so itll have to be the toilet (def gonna catch a feel of my stream tho!). however i am going out soon and plan to have some fun in the bar bathroom!

Hi. How did your pee go in the bar bathroom?

There's something rather exciting about working out in the garden while letting little warm jets of pee go into my boxers. It's quite cold out, and I'm wearing black work trousers. Each little spurt is just another naughty tingle of warmth around my penis. I've been at it for about an hour and a half now (started working at 09:15ish) and you can barely see a damp patch but my boxers are clinging damply to my pissy penis. 😄😄

I love teasing myself and have every intention of continuing for as long as I can. 😁😁

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

There's something rather exciting about working out in the garden while letting little warm jets of pee go into my boxers. It's quite cold out, and I'm wearing black work trousers. Each little spurt is just another naughty tingle of warmth around my penis. I've been at it for about an hour and a half now (started working at 09:15ish) and you can barely see a damp patch but my boxers are clinging damply to my pissy penis. 😄😄

I love teasing myself and have every intention of continuing for as long as I can. 😁😁

Respect for gardening in this weather!!! 😏

24 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Respect for gardening in this weather!!! 😏

I enjoy it. Specially when I get to be naughty at the same time. Since I first posted I've let two more big spurts out to rewet my naughty cock. I'm loving it.

I am prepping a patch to grow vegetables so it's okay to do when cold.

It feels so nice the contrast in temp when the hot spurt sprays out and tickles me down there. 😄😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well. It's been just over an hour since my last leak. The wet patch is now just a slight damp patch and I've changed from my work trousers into a pair of nice jeans. I'm going to cook some lunch and enjoy a few extra leaks. Hopefully the dark jeans do a good job of not getting too wet! I'll have to sit on a towel to eat lunch I think.

Lunch eaten and boxers rewet with another few lovely little leaks whilst cooking and eating. 😋😋

I fancy a gaming session for a few hours now. Got a few beers lined up and a load of water.

The plan is that as an when my bladder reaches bursting point I will release a nice big leak to reduce pressure. I'll keep this up until the wet patch gets too much on my folded towel and will then go and power pee through my wet boxers sitting on the toilet.

It might be a few hours until that happens, it depends how much my boxers, jeans and towel can absorb. 😃😃

So, the first hour I played I was just filling my bladder nicely! My boxers dried out well and I was left with just a damp patch. I then spent the next hour-ish purposely letting out little spurts, right when my bladder was close to bursting. It was torture feeling the lovely warm pee trickling all over my penis and into my boxers, but it was torture having to keep clamping off the flow!

Finally after about an hou of that, my jeans were wet and so was the towel on the chair.

I quickly ran upstairs, pulled my jeans down and fully wet my boxers on the toilet, totally soaking my penis with warm dilute pee.

I then pulled them back up, and have spent the last hour letting my jeans & boxers dry as I continue gaming. 😄 It's been a good long day for my pissy penis! 😛  

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Just realised it's been 9 hours 15 mins that I have been leaking and enjoying wet boxers for..... 🙊🙊🙊

Your holding it a long time good luck withholding it