Jump to content

Live Action Thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

๐Ÿ˜„ย  ๐Ÿ˜„ย  It felt incredible as usual. The warmth spreading around my private area was lovely!

Nice! Are you going to leave little puddles everywhere? ๐Ÿ˜„

I bet it is so nice not just in a relief way. How often do you wet your boxers?

Yes and i have some plant pots so they will be getting a soaking. Extra naughty as my neighbours can see into the garden.

Link to post
Just now, peeweesee said:

I bet it is so nice not just in a relief way. How often do you wet your boxers?

Yes and i have some plant pots so they will be getting a soaking. Extra naughty as my neighbours can see into the garden.

Whenever I can! ๐Ÿ˜› I live with another person so on weekends mostly I get to indulge! And then sometimes on week days if he's away.

Nice! Keep us updated with what naughty little leaks you do! ๐Ÿ˜„

Link to post
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Whenever I can! ๐Ÿ˜› I live with another person so on weekends mostly I get to indulge! And then sometimes on week days if he's away.

Nice! Keep us updated with what naughty little leaks you do! ๐Ÿ˜„

Are they away at weekends? Do you usually wait until you are desperate and then see if you can make it to the toilet.ย 

Thank you, my bladder is feeling so heavy now. Just got another beer too.

Link to post
1 minute ago, peeweesee said:

Are they away at weekends? Do you usually wait until you are desperate and then see if you can make it to the toilet.ย 

Thank you, my bladder is feeling so heavy now. Just got another beer too.

Most of the time yeah. And yeah pretty much! Some days I'll do desperation challenges, some times I'll be out in the garden and just squat and pee through my boxer briefs and then pull my black work trousers back up and carry on gardening as if nothing has happened.

Nice! ๐Ÿ˜› I bet that feels lovely having that nice heavy bulge! Enjoy your beer! ๐Ÿ˜„ ย 

Link to post
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Most of the time yeah. And yeah pretty much! Some days I'll do desperation challenges, some times I'll be out in the garden and just squat and pee through my boxer briefs and then pull my black work trousers back up and carry on gardening as if nothing has happened.

Nice! ๐Ÿ˜› I bet that feels lovely having that nice heavy bulge! Enjoy your beer! ๐Ÿ˜„ ย 

That sounds like fun. I bet your garden grows lovely haha. I wonder if your neighbours noticeย 

Thank you. About to head out now although i get pee shy so have to be so desperate.

Link to post
1 minute ago, peeweesee said:

That sounds like fun. I bet your garden grows lovely haha. I wonder if your neighbours noticeย 

Thank you. About to head out now although i get pee shy so have to be so desperate.

They can't see. It's very well sheltered with big bushes / trees / and some decent fences luckily! ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice!! Make sure you get yourself nice and full then. ๐Ÿ˜› ย 

Link to post
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

They can't see. It's very well sheltered with big bushes / trees / and some decent fences luckily! ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice!! Make sure you get yourself nice and full then. ๐Ÿ˜› ย 

That sounds perfect, how often do you do that?

ย 

3 beers and 2 bottles of water. Quite desperate now. Am outside scoping out good areas. Not sure whether to sit on the chair and do a bit off that.

Link to post
Just now, peeweesee said:

That sounds perfect, how often do you do that?

ย 

3 beers and 2 bottles of water. Quite desperate now. Am outside scoping out good areas. Not sure whether to sit on the chair and do a bit off that.

Most weekends I enjoy a good soaking! ๐Ÿ˜›

Nice!ย  That's quite a lot! ๐Ÿ˜„ The chair sounds like a great idea! Perhaps just sit on it like normal and let a big leak out? ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Link to post
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Most weekends I enjoy a good soaking! ๐Ÿ˜›

Nice!ย  That's quite a lot! ๐Ÿ˜„ The chair sounds like a great idea! Perhaps just sit on it like normal and let a big leak out? ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

How often at weekends? Where is the naughtiest place you peed?

I need to go so bad. About to go in the pot first. I hope my neighbours dont hear their windows are open and it's on concrete. Need to do a few spurts and then to the table.ย 

Link to post
1 minute ago, peeweesee said:

How often at weekends? Where is the naughtiest place you peed?

I need to go so bad. About to go in the pot first. I hope my neighbours dont hear their windows are open and it's on concrete. Need to do a few spurts and then to the table.ย 

I think I've done 4/5 times a few times in the past. But mostly once or twice. My naughtiest was probably a bike ride wetting when I wet myself in my boxers hiden in some bushes before carrying on with my ride.

Nice! Let that poor bladder have some naughty spurts of relief! ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Love 1
Link to post
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

I think I've done 4/5 times a few times in the past. But mostly once or twice. My naughtiest was probably a bike ride wetting when I wet myself in my boxers hiden in some bushes before carrying on with my ride.

Nice! Let that poor bladder have some naughty spurts of relief! ๐Ÿ˜›

That is so naughty, did it feel good?

Im doing it. Oh god it feels amazing. Hissing a bit. Im so excited too. Trembling.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Just now, peeweesee said:

That is so naughty, did it feel good?

Im doing it. Oh god it feels amazing. Hissing a bit. Im so excited too. Trembling.

Course! The wet ride back felt so naughty!

Nice!! I bet that feels so good! Well until you have to stop by forcing your pee muscles to clamp shut again! ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Course! The wet ride back felt so naughty!

Nice!! I bet that feels so good! Well until you have to stop by forcing your pee muscles to clamp shut again! ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

I bet it felt so nice too.

I found it hard to stop but i have. Going to go to the bench next.ย 

Link to post
Just now, peeweesee said:

I bet it felt so nice too.

I found it hard to stop but i have. Going to go to the bench next.ย 

๐Ÿ˜„

Are you doing legs spread or closed together peeing? I think my favourite is when I see a girl with crossed legs either wetting or peeing. It looks so naughty! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Link to post
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

๐Ÿ˜„

Are you doing legs spread or closed together peeing? I think my favourite is when I see a girl with crossed legs either wetting or peeing. It looks so naughty! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

I stood up and spread them for the plant pot pee with my dress hitched up against the wall.ย 

The bench is going to be with my legs together. I have wetness between my legs now but i think that is something else as well as pee.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, peeweesee said:

I stood up and spread them for the plant pot pee with my dress hitched up against the wall.ย 

The bench is going to be with my legs together. I have wetness between my legs now but i think that is something else as well as pee.

I love it! โค๏ธ Enjoy your bench pee! ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

  • Love 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I love it! โค๏ธ Enjoy your bench pee! ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

Was so satisfying. My neighbour came to the window to draw his curtains..i dont think he saw anything as it was dark but was a bit of a thrill to think he might.

  • Love 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, peeweesee said:

Was so satisfying. My neighbour came to the window to draw his curtains..i dont think he saw anything as it was dark but was a bit of a thrill to think he might.

He had no idea that you had pee trickling out from between your legs when he was closing those curtains. ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...