Live Action Thread

Just now, peeweesee said:

How much longer do you think you can hold it for?

I have had some water and now starting the beers so hope to get there soon ha.

Not much I don't thinK! Stopped gaming now so not got as much to distract me! 😣

How fully are you?

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Not much I don't thinK! Stopped gaming now so not got as much to distract me! 😣

How fully are you?

Are you now concentrating on how badly you need to go?

I have a slight tinge but hoping these beers will make me more desperate. Might go in the garden this eve!

• Love 1

Are you now concentrating on how badly you need to go?

I have a slight tinge but hoping these beers will make me more desperate. Might go in the garden this eve!

Yup! My bladder is really rather achy. Just pulsing with desperation now. I can feel my pee muscles spasming now and then.

Nice! That sounds like good fun. 😛 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Yup! My bladder is really rather achy. Just pulsing with desperation now. I can feel my pee muscles spasming now and then.

Nice! That sounds like good fun. 😛 

Just got to hold it a little while longer! Have you finished your beers?

Haha yes, it has been so hot and the plants need watering haha.

Just got to hold it a little while longer! Have you finished your beers?

Haha yes, it has been so hot and the plants need watering haha.

How much longer? 😣 I have half a pint left. Then will have water.

That's true! Will you make it out there without wetting, or will you loose control do you think?

• Like 1

How much longer? 😣 I have half a pint left. Then will have water.

That's true! Will you make it out there without wetting, or will you loose control do you think?

How much longer can you hold it? Is your bathroom far away?

I'll go out there in preparation i think. My garden is overlooked my neighbours so i am going to wear a short dress and let some spurts of pee go in different locations.

Not much longer I don't think! I'm so full my bladder is bulging and my muscles are starting to quiver a bit now. Have to keep re-tightening my pee muscles!

Nice! A dress sounds great! 😄 Nice and cool too!

It is going to be so satisfying when you can finally pee though! Just got that half pint to go.

5 minutes ago, peeweesee said:

Maybe just do a little to ease the pressure?

I made it to the bathroom. But as I was fumbling about undoing the 3/4 knots I'd done in my joggers I started loosing control. I managed to just about get them undone even after I'd already sprayed a few leaks into my boxers and soaked my private parts.

I pulled them down and just lost control in my boxers sat on the toilet giving them a thorough soaking!

I've just pulled them off and put a fresh pair on for bed and quickly washed the soaked ones in the sink and put them in the washing.

1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I made it to the bathroom. But as I was fumbling about undoing the 3/4 knots I'd done in my joggers I started loosing control. I managed to just about get them undone even after I'd already sprayed a few leaks into my boxers and soaked my private parts.

I pulled them down and just lost control in my boxers sat on the toilet giving them a thorough soaking!

I've just pulled them off and put a fresh pair on for bed and quickly washed the soaked ones in the sink and put them in the washing.

Very hot to imagine you scrambling to loosen your joggers and completely soaking your boxers!

I have more the urge to go now so removed my pants and will make my way to the garden.

Very hot to imagine you scrambling to loosen your joggers and completely soaking your boxers!

I have more the urge to go now so removed my pants and will make my way to the garden.

😄  😄  It felt incredible as usual. The warmth spreading around my private area was lovely!

Nice! Are you going to leave little puddles everywhere? 😄