Live Action Thread

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Still hanging in, although the constant feeling is getting stronger - especially now I've thought about it.  First jiggle there...

Five minutes of jiggling now ... how's it going? Ten more minutes? Top of the hour?

A few minutes ago I peed in the bath. I have started to do this often since the pee goes down the plughole on it's own and doesn't need to be flushed away, thereby saving water in these tough economic times. Just the occasional rinse is necessary.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

And why not indeed @steve25805

I've also used the bath, and my clothes are now in the washing machine along with the last week's clothes.

I think the main expression is "Oh my F&&&ing hell, that felt amazing".   As you know I'd held since my last partial pee at 11:30am, it's now 2pm.   For your viewing pleasure there's a few photos below.

I'd sat working at my desk whilst conscious of my need, I'd been fighting the waves and the occasional leak - first photos before it got to the really bad final stages.  I'd gone for a walk into the kitchen downstairs, contemplating what I was going to do.  Part of me wanted to stand of the lawn outside but all of it is overlooked by at least one neighbour.

Instead I stayed in the house, clinging on to my last hope of staying dry.  I imagined myself out and about knowing, but not really caring that I was going to end up wet.  I must confess my interest is usually female pee, and I'll often imagine myself in that situation.  Feeling the desperate need, knowing I haven't got long before the inevitable but imagining I can't just unzip a fly and whip it out to pee.   Instead perhaps on a night out, nearly home but knowing it was touch and go if I'd make it.  Maybe with a crowd of friends in a similar predicament...

Anyway I wandered into the bathroom and stepped into the bath, initially sitting.  I allowed myself to relax and start to pee, feeling the warm, hearing the hiss against the denim.  It surprised me how much I'd released before anything was visible - and then I guess as the jeans reached saturation it all flooded out.   I stopped and stood up, holding for a second as I felt my legs dampen from the pee already in my jeans.

Then I released again. Now a thing unique to foreskin owners, sometimes the skin can almost fold over and as I was peeing again standing I felt the foreskin ease back under the escaping pressure, which I think is where all that wetness up to my waist came from.  As I stood and peed the extra warmth down my legs felt amazing again.

Finally I thought I was finished and undid my belt and flies to inspect the damage.  As I lowered my boxers I took hold of my manhood shaking off and realised I had a tiny bit left to release with a push onto my lowered jeans.

Shaking off very nearly turned into something else, but I'm saving that pleasure for a short while longer.

IMG_1992.thumb.jpg.c277eef7929649883b30f4e6a7fe27d3.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

A few minutes ago I peed in the bath. I have started to do this often since the pee goes down the plughole on it's own and doesn't need to be flushed away, thereby saving water in these tough economic times. Just the occasional rinse is necessary.

@steve25805 - You've just inspired me - Thank You!!!

After my long hold and wetting earlier, I've been getting gradually more full and just decided on a loud and proud piss into the bathtub - felt amazing, I'll definitely be doing that more often when home alone, cheers!!!

• Hot 1
16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm around again and working from home - so I'll return yesterday's favour if you like.   How are you doing and do you have an end plan?

That's great! Have a Teams meetings at 1130, would like to hold until after that but we will see LOL!! 😃

IMG20220901102501.jpg