Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, pop-a-squat said:

Where should I squat and piss today? 

I've just relocated your post here @pop-a-squat in the hope it will get the real-time visibility and responses.

Basement, back yard or drawer wasn't it?   I guess weather dependant, and if you have any grass then my suggestion would be sitting cross legged and either wetting, or peeing under a skirt.

The same suggestion applies slightly further from home - if you have a park nearby where you could sit reading a book and leaking into the grass a few yards from people walking past.

Are you thinking of a one off - or do you have the full day to fill? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just relocated your post here @pop-a-squat in the hope it will get the real-time visibility and responses.

Basement, back yard or drawer wasn't it?   I guess weather dependant, and if you have any grass then my suggestion would be sitting cross legged and either wetting, or peeing under a skirt.

The same suggestion applies slightly further from home - if you have a park nearby where you could sit reading a book and leaking into the grass a few yards from people walking past.

Are you thinking of a one off - or do you have the full day to fill? 

I have a pretty available day!

1 minute ago, pop-a-squat said:

I have a pretty available day!

And is it looking like a nice day for a stroll in the park, starting off fairly full and getting more desperate before sitting down in the grass and just letting go?   Depending whether that takes your fancy of course.

10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

How's it going @fourluvclover - are you still hanging in there ?     They still asleep?   And are you planning to release on the balcony eventually or somewhere else?

(I've moved your post here to the Live Action Thread - hopefully there's others about who'll see it in real time)

Hey there! I didn’t know about this thread so my apologies. I ended up getting very distracted with other stories on here not long after I posted that. To let you all in on the details, I was so full that it didn’t take long for the damn to burst. Usually it’s hard for me to piss with the ben wa balls inside, but I had to go so badly that it just flooded out of me while I was reading someone else’s story.

I jerked off for a while afterwards while my bladder got full again, then pissed one more time before heading in to bed. I hope it all evaporated before my parents got up because my dad really likes being out on that balcony. 😳

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm out on my bike, got a bit desperate and before I could get my cock out I started pissing. I normally enjoy doing this but I didn't actually want to today. Oh well, I've now gotta ride with a wet patch.....which is a bonus I suppose. 

• Like 1

It's 11:30am in the UK now, I'm working from home and thinking I'll do a hold and then jeans wetting....

There's every chance there aren't so many people about right now and even more chance people aren't interested in a guy wetting - but if I'm wrong just chip in and I'll let you know how I'm doing.

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's 11:30am in the UK now, I'm working from home and thinking I'll do a hold and then jeans wetting....

There's every chance there aren't so many people about right now and even more chance people aren't interested in a guy wetting - but if I'm wrong just chip in and I'll let you know how I'm doing.

I'm interested 😃

• Love 1