Live Action Thread

4 minutes ago, Girlpee59 said:

Just had a nice piss near a farm gate I was super desperate as I nearly wet myself I'm now on the way home super horny 

20220905_153820.jpg

Wow, that looks like a real flood of pee.. 😳🔥 Very nice, then I hope you arrive at home soon such that you can take care of being super horny 🙂

• Agree 1

Had to go! Ran to the bathroom, yanked my jeans down as fast as I  could and dived onto the toilet. A total flood of pee poured through my tight boxer briefs on the toilet. I quickly pulled my jeans back up and now back at my desk gaming. My poor little guy all lovely and wet! 😛 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Jacksbisexual74 said:

Working a PR event at work today. Before I left the house I peed and mid stream I yanked my underwear (knickers for the UK fans) back up and soaked the front. Iam wearing black pants so the inevitable wet spot that I'm sure will seap through won't be visible as I stand there handing out stuff.

That's sooo hot!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Love a lazy Sunday evening. I'm bursting to pee. I've already peed through my boxer briefs once 3 hours ago and I'm drinking a few beers now to get myself ready for another lovely warm soaking in an hour or so! 

That's lovely to imagine. How desperate are you?