Live Action Thread

On 1/19/2024 at 10:08 AM, SnakeFace said:

I just failed at holding my own pee in. Went to get a jug and cup to pee in for later, and being stood up naked was too much, it starting coming out. First on the floor a little before going in 2 cups and a jug. Was much more yellow than I was expecting.20240120_015318.thumb.jpg.f17323ad262127116baf2ea5a2b48088.jpg

Looks like you really had to go.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, DownTheBoardwalk said:

How badly do you need to go?

Was bursting when I finally let go. I ran to the toilet about 10 minutes ago, pulled my trousers down and peed a waterfall through my tight briefs totally rewetting them.

Changed into my comfy joggers and I'm now sat on a thick folded towel on the sofa eating a pizza while my briefs slowly dry. 😀

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Was bursting when I finally let go. I ran to the toilet about 10 minutes ago, pulled my trousers down and peed a waterfall through my tight briefs totally rewetting them.

Changed into my comfy joggers and I'm now sat on a thick folded towel on the sofa eating a pizza while my briefs slowly dry. 😀

Nice, dude.

• Like 1

Having been admiring rewetting pictures from the lovely @puddyls for the last 30 minutes or so, I've decided there is definitely no reason not to indulge in a 3rd wetting of my tight little briefs. It just seems so pointless even pulling them down at this point after already peeing through them twice. 😛 

• Hot 1

It's been nearly 2 hours since my 2nd piss through my briefs. I've drank PLENTY and my bladder is filling nicely once again. I love how naughty it feels to make an already pissy penis desperately wait to pee even though you know full well that I'll be forcing my naughty penis to wet itself yet again! 15-20 minutes from now and I'm sure I'll be absolutely bursting and ready to totally soak my briefs for the 3rd and likely final time today.

Decided to go. Ran to the bathroom, jumped into the bath and pulled my joggers off. Then squat down directly over the plug so that when I released it poured on one perfect neat trickle straight down into the plug. It felt heavenly re-soaking my pissy penis. 😛 I then pulled my joggers back up over my wet briefs, and have now settled on the sofa on a nice thick towel to watch some TV before bed.

I have the house to myself for about 1.5 hours so I am filling up with the intention of utterly drenching the tight figure hugging dark blue denim jeans I am wearing. I'm about a 7/10 at the moment so I'll definitely explode before the time is up. Especially because I am currently nursing a large glass of lemonade!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have the house to myself for about 1.5 hours so I am filling up with the intention of utterly drenching the tight figure hugging dark blue denim jeans I am wearing. I'm about a 7/10 at the moment so I'll definitely explode before the time is up. Especially because I am currently nursing a large glass of lemonade!

I'm not sure 'nursing' is what that lemonade needs right now ?    But have an awesome one.   Photos for husband's eyes only planned ???

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure 'nursing' is what that lemonade needs right now ?    But have an awesome one.   Photos for husband's eyes only planned ???

I say nursing... I may have drank the lot within 2 minutes...

Definitely photos for Hubby, I'm going to surprise him with them later. "Look what I've been up to while you were away"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I really need a wee!

So that lemonade had a much stronger effect than I anticipated. I'm sat jiggling on the sofa completely unable to sit still. My desperation is coming in waves, each getting stronger than the last. If I were my jeans I'd be getting worried...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Have you set a stopwatch or chosen a time.? I’m sure you could reach more of a target than you think.

I haven't yet, do you have a time in mind? I'm alone for at least another hour but I don't think my bladder is going to hold on that long.

Just had a long phone call, doing laps around my kitchen trying my hardest not to wet myself!

I am utterly bursting! How I haven't completely lost it now is a miracle. I'm typing one handed, the other clamped between my still jiggling legs!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2