Live Action Thread

Well the last two weeks have been pretty hectic. I've not had chance to enjoy being on line during the week days at all apart from late Fridays. As such, I've tried to have a little fun when I get free time on the weekends. The next two weeks are also looking very busy as well sadly.

Anyways. Today I've managed to sneak myself a little fun time and had a naughty little wetting. I planned it a couple of hours ago before I got on with my chores around the house. I decided I'd wet in the kitchen, before wet vacuuming the floor using a new Vax floor cleaner I bought.

I was bursting to pee by about 12:30 and was wearing my tight boxer briefs, a pair of comfy-ish work trousers and some socks.

I hurried into the kitchen where I had already setup the floor cleaner, and also carried a pair of joggers in there with me.

I started cleaning the floor, but I'd waited so long that I was absolutely bursting before even starting! I kept grabbing myself to hold on but eventually just decided to let it go. I released and the warmth instantly spread around my penis, before pouring down my legs and making a huge puddle at my feet!

Gradually the flow subsided, and the relaxation of the relief overcame me. It was heaven!

I quickly pulled my trousers down, pulled off my socks and dried myself on a towel. I left my tight wet boxer briefs on, dabbed them with kitchen roll to dry them as much as I could and pulled on a fresh pair of jogging bottoms. I then continued cleaning up the big puddle I had left on the floor using the wet vac. 😄

I'm still wearing those tight damp little boxer briefs now. 😄 And I may get another naughty re-wetting opportunity later as well. 😛 

I've decided I'm going to get desperate tonight. I'm wearing thick black leggings, a red thong a white t-shirt and a white hoody. I like the thought of getting really desperate in the comfort of my own home, knowing I can run to the loo at any point if I need to but I am going to try and wait for as long as possible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, Sophie said:

I've decided I'm going to get desperate tonight. I'm wearing thick black leggings, a red thong a white t-shirt and a white hoody. I like the thought of getting really desperate in the comfort of my own home, knowing I can run to the loo at any point if I need to but I am going to try and wait for as long as possible.

Ooooh! Have a lovely, lovely hold and release! I will be out this evening, but at least part of my thoughts will be with you 🙂 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It has been an hour and I am already starting to feel a nice fullness! I am not desperate yet but I know it won't be long.

I'm so excited!

So hot! 🔥❤️ Please keep us updated how it goes!

I can imagine your excitement! The feeling of getting fuller and fuller is just soo nice.. 😊

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It has been an hour and I am already starting to feel a nice fullness! I am not desperate yet but I know it won't be long.

I'm so excited!

A lot of ladies - much more so than men it seems though there will no doubt be exceptions - seem to really enjoy the feelings associated with being desperate for a pee.

We guys are more likely to just be into the act of peeing itself, though are often more interested in the ladies doing it than doing it ourselves.

I didnt realise that you were seriously into desperation too, though I should have. Your avatar gives it away somewhat now that I think about it.

Enjoying desperation as well as peeing must be great, because whilst a pee might take a minute at the most, desperation can last for hours, growing gradually more intense as time goes by.

Must be a great thing for a pee fetishist to be into.

Although I am reluctant to share pervy thoughts having made you feel uncomfortable in the past, I do think the coup de gras when you can hold it no longer might be to do something really naughty when you go, like peeing yourself, or peeing in the bath, or even on the floor. But that's just me because I like imagining things like that.

Entirely your call. Do whatever you most want to do when the time comes. Have you ever tried using the toilet without pulling your pants down? Just an idea you might find fun.

Have an enjoyable evening.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm no physiologist, but I'm guessing that cola may be your next wee...   after the one you're currently holding.

Unless of course the caffeine and sweeteners suddenly play nasty tricks on you?

Caffeine is a mild diuretic.....it tends to increase the need to pee.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Ahh that's better!

I dashed upstairs, jumped into the shower and pulled down my leggings and thong in one go as I squatted. Amazingly it took a few seconds to start peeing and then it just gushed out of me! Sweet sweet relief.

Nice one for peeing in the shower. I love it when girls do things like that for fun instead of using the toilet which is right there. A virtual high five from me.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 12/13/2023 at 7:36 PM, Sophie said:

Ahh that's better!

I dashed upstairs, jumped into the shower and pulled down my leggings and thong in one go as I squatted. Amazingly it took a few seconds to start peeing and then it just gushed out of me! Sweet sweet relief.

That sounds like heaven! If you leak in a thong do you change it, or let it dry out while wearing it? 😄 

2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

That sounds like heaven! If you leak in a thong do you change it, or let it dry out while wearing it? 😄 

It depends on how big the leak is. If it is enough to soak through my clothes I will change, but if it's just a little leak I'll usually keep it on.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1