Live Action Thread

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Cool. 😄 I'll keep checking in to see how you're getting on. 🙂 Do you have a load of free time to yourself today then?

I have a couple of hours but I’m on my last diaper. I really have to pee a lot, I’ve been leaking, and I want to eventually flood the diaper. I feel like I might but I’m not ready yet! I was thinking about maybe peeing into a cup and so I can keep leaking some more and have a final big flood!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I have a couple of hours but I’m on my last diaper. I really have to pee a lot, I’ve been leaking, and I want to eventually flood the diaper. I feel like I might but I’m not ready yet! I was thinking about maybe peeing into a cup and so I can keep leaking some more and have a final big flood!

That sounds like a good idea!  Don't want to waste the last diaper by having to take it off early.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Sounds like someone is having fun!! Have you filled your cup yet?

6 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I just did! I stood up and pulled my diaper down about 4-5 inches and rested the cup on there. I fully let go expected some leakage but I perfectly filled the cup, hands-free! I almost overflowed it. The sound was lovely. I can’t wait to finally let go in the diaper.

Looking forward to updates on how it goes xx

7 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I just did! I stood up and pulled my diaper down about 4-5 inches and rested the cup on there. I fully let go expected some leakage but I perfectly filled the cup, hands-free! I almost overflowed it. The sound was lovely. I can’t wait to finally let go in the diaper.

I'll bet someone feels a lot better.

Sunday Spurts

I've been treating myself today to a few Sunday Spurts this morning. It's basically a convenient way for me to indulge my naughty wetting fetish, without really causing too much mess. I've got a pair of cotton boxers briefs on, with a pair of thick jogging bottoms on over them. The rules are simple. Every hour, on the hour I treat myself to a nice warm leak in my tight boxers. Just enough to soak my private parts. I then let the cotton boxers absorb the wetness and carry on with my day.

So far I've leaked at 10am, 11am, and 12. I've cleaned the kitchen, and hoovered the lounge, all while wearing a little damp pair of boxers clinging to my pissy penis. I really had to pee properly about 10 minutes ago which is a naughty qwerk of this type of fun. Letting out the odd spurt is no where near enough to keep my bladder from filling so I still have to go to the toilet like normal.

I had to go to the bathroom as normal, and pee like normal but while holding a pissy penis that was then flicked back into a slightly damp pair of boxers for more naughty leaks later. I'm now going to cook some lunch, and look forward to the 1pm Sunday spurt. 😋

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1

Needed a full pee this time. So I pulled my joggers and boxers down, pulled up a pair of sports mesh style briefs and sat on the toilet. Tilted my hips far forward and power peed through the tight briefs. I think dabbed them dry, pulled my tight boxers back up over my pissy wet penis and briefs, and pulled my joggers back up over them both. Damn I love being a pissy mess!