Female lorry drivers

I have never seen it, sadly, but have heard that, just as male lorry drivers often seem to piss against their wheels, so do female ones. The position chosen seems to be the semi-squatting bent over position, with ass thrust back towards the wheel. In this position their pee sprays back against the wheel.

Can't remember exactly where I heard that, but do recall that it was revealed, by someone who had worked as a lady trucker, on a TV show of some kind.

• Like 1

This throwing plastic cola bottles full of piss out of truck windows goes on here too, Egwalrus. The highways department workers do hate dealing with these, after all, it is pretty gross.

I am pretty observant but as yet I have never seen a female lorry driver peeing alfresco. I guess they time their comfort stops better & in emergency pee in a wide necked bottle in the cab :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a great thing to witness. I'm sure it happens quite commonly, but unless you are in the habit of spending hours watching a layby or truck stop the chance of catching a female peeing by the truck is probably quite small. Whilst I'm sure most lady truckers are used to roughing it where necessary I would also imagine that most of them are fairly well prepared and use toilets where possible and probably have either a suitable bottle/bucket in the cab or even maybe a portaloo camping toilet. There are plenty of portable facilities available these days and when they spend a lot of time on the road I think they would make arrangements to suit. Having said that, whenever I see a parked truck I do tend to have a quick scan in the hope I might see a flash of female flesh popping a squat behind it but to date I've only see one and that was in a layby on the A12 on the way to Ipswich. It was a fleeting glimpse of a bottom reversed up towards the passenger side of the cab as I went past at 70mph, but it was still good to see.

• 2 weeks later...
I had to do a condition report on a truck tractor a week or so ago. I often do these for leasing companies, when the trucks are turned in after the lease, and for potential buyers when they are looking at a vehicle a distance away from their location. This one apparently had a female driver from what I was able to gather. When I was inspecting the bunk area, I found a hole drilled into the base of the bunk. When I lifted the bunk to check the storage space under it, I found a couple of strange items. One was hole in the floor of the storage area, about the same size as the hole in the front of the base. The there was also a clear plastic tube that was about 5-6 feet long, and a funnel was connected to one end. It looked like a beer bong but the funnel was not a normal one, it had one raised side. (see attached picture of an example) There was a hole on the edge of the funnel to use to hang it on a hook, and there was a small hook on the storage cabinet near the holes.

It appeared that this was a homemade urinal setup, for a woman. The tubing would be run into the storage compartment and then out the bottom of the truck, and the funnel hung on the cabinet until it was needed. All she had to do was stand there and put the funnel between her legs to pee. The pee would run out under the truck, and not be noticeable to anyone unless they were aware of the setup. I don't know why it was left in the truck, but seeing as the total cost of the setup would be under $10 I would bet she was not concerned about it.

What a great discovery ! i have often fantasised about female truckers peeing into cups, but this is better still ! just imagine some homeless guy choosing to sleep under her truck at the service area and receiving a surprise golden shower or any roadkill caught under her truck receiving the same:laugh: Thanks for postin:)

• 4 years later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, naughty_rosie said:

A girlfriend of mine who work as a lorry driver says that sometimes she pee in the bottle with funnel sometimes pee in the alley or parking lot. And she call this “cooling the tires” though I've never seen how she cool the tires lol

I'd like to see you cool down tires...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 year later...

I went to a talk once given by a lady truck driver entitled "Diesel in my Veins". The talk was brilliant and I guessed (and hoped) she would get around to exactly how she managed to relieve herself when she needed to pee in the truck and I wasn't disappointed! The audience comprised respectable people but evenso her descriptions of her bowl, methods of disposal of the contents and some attempt at privacy were somewhat arousing to at least one member of the audience, namely myself!

• Like 2

I know a lady I talk to online her dad used to be truck driver. They hold it a long time and have to pee bad she say. They have 12 hour sifts and need to go super bad. Holding holding for anyone that long of a time. 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:07 AM, steamlover6 said:

I went to a talk once given by a lady truck driver entitled "Diesel in my Veins". The talk was brilliant and I guessed (and hoped) she would get around to exactly how she managed to relieve herself when she needed to pee in the truck and I wasn't disappointed! The audience comprised respectable people but evenso her descriptions of her bowl, methods of disposal of the contents and some attempt at privacy were somewhat arousing to at least one member of the audience, namely myself!

I am sure they would be of interest to many people here - please can you provide a bit more detail for us?

• Agree 1
On 12/8/2019 at 2:46 AM, pwpj said:

There's a facebook group that I'm on where a contributor is a young lady trucker, very pretty. I often wonder if she's ever squatted outside - she must have surely done, so I wonder how often.

You could bring it up by steering a conversation in that direction - Is it difficult being out on the road for a long time - it must be tiring?  Do you get much chance for breaks for eating and coffees?  Do you stop at services or take supplies with you?  Do you end up having to go for ages between restroom stops?  I guess they aren't always where you need them?   

Don't go straight into the pee side of things, chat about other aspects first so that the topic naturally ends up at peeing.

• 3 years later...
On 11/12/2023 at 2:22 PM, busbus said:

As a female lorry driver (well sometime) i can assure you that most of us will pee in public too but their not many off us, some days i will make 6-8 layby stops

The way you worded that cracked me up. It almost looked like you were saying you were a female sometimes. While other times you were male lorry driver.