Men pissing where ever they want.

13 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Pissed down the stairs, on the wall and the door. I wish I wasn't so dehydrated because stairwell really required a complete and through flooding. Audio is not great but you can hear my piss falling down the stairs.

https://thisvid.com/videos/spraying-dark-piss-down-the-walls/

Question for viewers do you like seeing bigger and more swole cocks? I try to get a semi for you all but it can be a struggle when I really need to go.

Well as a bi guy I do enjoy a bigger, swollen and juicy cock but don't feel pressured to show anything in particular 😄

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Pissed down the stairs, on the wall and the door. I wish I wasn't so dehydrated because stairwell really required a complete and through flooding. Audio is not great but you can hear my piss falling down the stairs.

Question for viewers do you like seeing bigger and more swole cocks? I try to get a semi for you all but it can be a struggle when I really need to go.

All cock are great cocks. I feel like soft cocks are really fun to see! Especially uncut ones!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Bill Thane This is where getting caught on purpose comes in handy. Wait until you hear someone coming and then start peeing. Nothing more fun than being full spray and having an employee come out to fully appreciate your cock (That's what I tell myself at least, They probably have work to do unrelated to my magnificent wiener.)

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Not the most exciting piss, I wish I could have flooded things out more. I  was able to get an ok view and I did hear me piss running down the walls. Anybody have suggestions on recruiting another gun to the piss squad? I want this stair well to be so full of piss that everyone steps in it.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
11 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Dude, I love to piss in public.  I've done it so many times.

At my college, I parked my car in the lot, walked up to this tree right on the curb and pissed.  Security guard drove right up to me with his flashing lights.  Waited a few minutes, I'm still pissing, pretending not to care. I, heard him laughing and then he drove off. 

There was this apartment complex I always pissed in.  I pissed in walkways, against the trash enclosure, against trees, on the sidewalk.  Once this spanish guy walking by me pissing against this brick wall in the walkway, he accidentally stepped in my stream and started shouting in spanish and walked away.

Also in college, went in the men's room in the library, walked up to the wall and started pissing.  Two different guys walked into the bathroom and stepped over my stream to get to the urinal.  One of them was laughing his ass off

Once time I was pissing against an apartment building, and two cops pulled up behind me, told me to put my hands up.  So I'm standing there freaked out, with my hands in the air, but I'm still pissing.  Somehow, I got off with a warning.

SO many more stores, but those are a few of my best ones

Would love to hear more of your stories. Pics and vids always welcome too

• Like 1
  • Hot 1