Men pissing where ever they want.

2 hours ago, creativity123 said:

Hello,

On the way back from work needed a massive piss. If I had waited even 2 or 3 minutes longer i would have pissed myself. Saw an alleyway and thought this would have to do. Didn't even have time to record or take pics during the pee as I was just bursting.

I have attached an aftermath pic and the pictures speak the truth. The main pee itself was at least 35 seconds. Another 10 seconds at least of me shooting out the last 2 or 3 spurts.

There was piss on the wall the pee river running down already some went in the drain and there in front is the after spurt event also.

IMG_20240627_170350_(900_x_1200_pixel).jpg

Nice! How come you were sooo desperate?

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to open up to her about your pee kink at some point. There was a user here a couple years ago who opened up about it to her mom. Turns out her mom had the exact same kink. She said she started having thrilling experiences getting to pee wherever she wanted in her mom’s house and vice versa.

While I admit that I've been a kind of a lurker at places like this and also parenting sites trying to understand what's normal and what is a kink. I've seen other guys peeing in many places and have always wanted to be bold enough to do the same, but never have been. I guess that I've been kind of wanting to hear from an adult I know that it's alright to sometimes pee in other places. I rather thought maybe my uncle or grand dad might be the one to give advise. While I have been aware of my mom noticing my friends a couple times and possible overhearing conversations, I never thought she'd ever be the one to encourage me, she's always seemed so naive and such a clean freak. I'm so surprised that my mom has opened up so much about it and even more so that she's encouraging me to do things I never really ever considered doing. I'm really thinking that mom might have more of a kink than I do, maybe not so much about her doing so herself, but I'm starting to think she likes the idea of guys peeing anywhere. There are a few places I'd kinda like to pee and now I'm thinking that maybe mom wouldn't care. Just not sure how to bring it up, so far it's been me playing rather shy and mom delicately trying to encourage me to be less timid about it.  I was really uneasy about following moms advice at first, but now I starting to like doing so and kinda hoping she'll be even more encouraging, so maybe I do have a fetish.

Edited by litltimmy
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, litltimmy said:

While I admit that I've been a kind of a lurker at places like this and also parenting sites trying to understand what's normal and what is a kink.

It is fascinating, isn’t it? Different people’s ideas of what’s normal… not to mention the difficulty of getting a straight answer.

I’d have thought most places it would be evident whether many guys piss there or not because there’d be scent and patches. I recently had cause to use a urinal which I thought might be disused, but the stale pee smell informed me that it wasn’t just me who was using it.

Maybe a semi-outdoors changing room that was often hosed down, it would be hard to tell; I’ve occasionally got a faint pee scent in pool changing rooms but I think it’s rare for anyone to piss on the floor in the ones I go to. I’d expect different countries with different climates and cultures to be very different.

9 hours ago, litltimmy said:

There are a few places I'd kinda like to pee and now I'm thinking that maybe mom wouldn't care

Ooh. Where, out of interest?

12 hours ago, oliver2 said:

It is fascinating, isn’t it? Different people’s ideas of what’s normal… not to mention the difficulty of getting a straight answer.

I’d have thought most places it would be evident whether many guys piss there or not because there’d be scent and patches. I recently had cause to use a urinal which I thought might be disused, but the stale pee smell informed me that it wasn’t just me who was using it.

Maybe a semi-outdoors changing room that was often hosed down, it would be hard to tell; I’ve occasionally got a faint pee scent in pool changing rooms but I think it’s rare for anyone to piss on the floor in the ones I go to. I’d expect different countries with different climates and cultures to be very different.

Ooh. Where, out of interest?

So I'm quite certain now that mom, my aunt, my grandmother and even my neighbor don't see anything wrong with guys peeing outside, they've given plenty of reasons why it's okay, maybe even better, so I'm thinking that must be pretty normal. But, I feel that in an effort to reassure me that just peeing outside is normal, they've all told me stories of guys they know (my dad, their brothers, boyfriends) peeing in much more outrageous places like, hotel rooms, corridors, stairways, parking garages and such. While I'm sure they're encouraging me to pee outside, I now wonder if they're trying to say it might not upset them if I were to pee in one of these places too? For some reason I'm kinda wanting to pee against a wall or carpet in some place like a hotel or maybe even in a stairwell, I just wonder how they might react or how they reacted back when they saw other guys do so?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, litltimmy said:

So I'm quite certain now that mom, my aunt, my grandmother and even my neighbor don't see anything wrong with guys peeing outside, they've given plenty of reasons why it's okay, maybe even better, so I'm thinking that must be pretty normal. But, I feel that in an effort to reassure me that just peeing outside is normal, they've all told me stories of guys they know (my dad, their brothers, boyfriends) peeing in much more outrageous places like, hotel rooms, corridors, stairways, parking garages and such. While I'm sure they're encouraging me to pee outside, I now wonder if they're trying to say it might not upset them if I were to pee in one of these places too? For some reason I'm kinda wanting to pee against a wall or carpet in some place like a hotel or maybe even in a stairwell, I just wonder how they might react or how they reacted back when they saw other guys do so?

Remember first of all that for 99.9999999999% of people, peeing is nothing sexual.

We're skewed here in that an awful lot of members (though by no means all of us) see peeing as something that arouses us.

But for those other 99.9999999999% of people, including your mom, aunt, grandmother and neighbour it's just a biological function.  Kidneys clean the blood, waste products are filtered out into the water you've drunk and collected in the bladder, which sooner or later will need to be emptied.   Now what people are saying to you is that there's a societal norm around how to carry out that emptying of the bladder.

Society says you don't whip out your dick in the middle of the high street and wave it around peeing. Instead it's expected you pee more discretely.   But your local interpretation of the norms also says that you don't always have to lock yourself in a bathroom to pee.

And the people who know you best are just trying to explain that there are lots of circumstances where the norms are flexible and can adapt to circumstances...   on a hike or at the beach, out in the park with friends where you can still be discrete - but don't have to leave early to lock yourself in a little room just because you need to pee.

So - next time, why not pee in a stairwell ?   Or a car park ?    (Some places will have security cameras which weren't about in your dad's youth).   Just relax and let it flow...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Remember first of all that for 99.9999999999% of people, peeing is nothing sexual.

We're skewed here in that an awful lot of members (though by no means all of us) see peeing as something that arouses us.

But for those other 99.9999999999% of people, including your mom, aunt, grandmother and neighbour it's just a biological function.  Kidneys clean the blood, waste products are filtered out into the water you've drunk and collected in the bladder, which sooner or later will need to be emptied.   Now what people are saying to you is that there's a societal norm around how to carry out that emptying of the bladder.

Society says you don't whip out your dick in the middle of the high street and wave it around peeing. Instead it's expected you pee more discretely.   But your local interpretation of the norms also says that you don't always have to lock yourself in a bathroom to pee.

And the people who know you best are just trying to explain that there are lots of circumstances where the norms are flexible and can adapt to circumstances...   on a hike or at the beach, out in the park with friends where you can still be discrete - but don't have to leave early to lock yourself in a little room just because you need to pee.

So - next time, why not pee in a stairwell ?   Or a car park ?    (Some places will have security cameras which weren't about in your dad's youth).   Just relax and let it flow...

I get what you're saying, makes sense, but still I can't help but think that it's really wrong. I kinda wish that mom had asked me to pee in places like that when I was little, like say 5 or 10 so that I wouldn't be so uptight about it. She and I got into a conversation about it again last night and I questioned her about the stories she told me of my dad and what she thought of it. She kinda wrote it off as they being drunk, desperate or just boys being boys and didn't seem to care, which is odd to me as she's so meticulously clean. I finally got up the nerve to enquirer, "I mean like would you freak out if I ever did something like that?"  She seemed rather embarrassed and kinda smiling, she was stumbling for words saying, "well, I wouldn't freak out, but I guess that depending on the situation... you know sometimes it's not so... well I'm saying we both know it's not proper, but sometimes it's just practical and boys will be boys you know, so no I wouldn't judge you."   I'm so totally shocked that mom doesn't seem to care, even so it would make me very uncomfortable, it just seems so crude. Do you think that I should some time? Do you think mom's trying to delicately tell me to?    

Edited by litltimmy
15 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

I get what you're saying, makes sense, but still I can't help but think that it's really wrong. I kinda wish that mom had asked me to pee in places like that when I was little, like say 5 or 10 so that I wouldn't be so uptight about it. She and I got into a conversation about it again last night and I questioned her about the stories she told me of my dad and what she thought of it. She kinda wrote it off as they being drunk, desperate or just boys being boys and didn't seem to care, which is odd to me as she's so meticulously clean. I finally got up the nerve to enquirer, "I mean like would you freak out if I ever did something like that?"  She seemed rather embarrassed and kinda smiling, she was stumbling for words saying, "well, I wouldn't freak out, but I guess that depending on the situation... you know sometimes it's not so... well I'm saying we both know it's not proper, but sometimes it's just practical and boys will be boys you know, so no I wouldn't judge you."   I'm so totally shocked that mom doesn't seem to care, even so it would make me very uncomfortable, it just seems so crude. Do you think that I should some time? Do you think mom's trying to delicately tell me to?    

You should definitely try it.

Maybe just leave an obvious puddle somewhere first and see how she reacts to it?

10 hours ago, litltimmy said:

I was like you when I was younger, being very shy and private about bathroom issues and always wanting to do it behind a locked door, either at home or in a hotel room on vacation.  I didn't even like the bathroom stalls in public bathrooms at school or other places and would usually try to hold it.  I'm from the older generation, growing up in the 1970s and 1980s so I noticed that pretty much all the other boys my age where comfortable peeing in front of others in public bathrooms or outside (such as when camping).  One clear memory was when I was nine and my father, my cousin and his father went camping in the mountains.  My father never taught me how to pee outside so I was surprised when we parked at the trailhead and the three of them walked over to some trees at the edge, with not much cover, and started to pee.  I was too embarrassed to join in so I tried to hold it as long as I could.  I eventually had an accident on the trail, resulting in more embarrassment than if I'd just peed with the rest of them.  The next morning when I had to pee again my dad told me to just go beyond the edge of the campsite out of sight, which I reluctantly did.  About 30 seconds after I finished and got back to the campsite a whole troop of boy scouts marched into camp passing the exact spot where I had just peed.  I was mortified!  I came so close to being seen by all of them.  It would have been so much easier for me if I had been less uptight and not cared who saw me pee and just did it when it was necessary, as long as the situation was appropriate, which it clearly was when camping. 

Unfortunately, that was a one off occurrence and I didn't loosen up about peeing until I got to college.  My freshman year, about three months into the first semester my roommate commented in front of me and a whole group of guys from our floor in the dorm, "You know, I don't think I've ever seen [Niceguy1] use the urinal!"  Again, I was mortified!  I couldn't believe he called me out like that in front of all the guys.  In our dorm, the two urinals had no dividers and everyone rounding the corner to the showers could clearly see you as you were peeing.  But I knew well by that point in my life that it was expected that guys are comfortable peeing in front of others.  It was simply considered unmanly to try and hide just to pee.  So I knew then at that moment that I would have to make a change, and over the next few years I slowly forced myself to use urinals and get comfortable peeing around others.

So I think that's what your mother is trying to gently communicate to you.  She obviously loves you and realizes you didn't have many male role models showing you how it's done, so she's now trying to make up for that by letting you know it's not only OK to pee outside and in front of others, that it's really almost an unwritten rule that it's expected by other people in order for them to view you as a confident, well-adjusted guy.  I would pay especially close attention to where she said that even girls expect you to be comfortable peeing around others.  As you get older and go to college and go out to bars with your friends there will be occasions where everyone is together and decides to pee and you don't want to feel like the "odd man out" by holding back.  For better or worse, it will be noticed by the others and it will make them perceive you as somehow weak or awkward.  It's not fair, I definitely didn't like it as I was growing up and resisted as hard as I could, but it's the reality.  So I'm encouraged that you've started to take your mother's advice and have expanded you "peeing horizons".  It will definitely benefit you in the future and make you feel better about yourself.  That's been the way with me anyway.  You should be thankful that you have a relationship with your mother like you do.  I unfortunately was never able to have conversations with my mother like that because of my extreme shyness at the time.  There used to be an older woman who would post on here about issues like this.  Her username was Beachmom and she had three sons of her own and raised them to be comfortable peeing around others like all the guys were when she was growing up in Eastern Europe in the 1970s.  I would highly recommend that you read her old posts on this site because she has a lot of wisdom and experience and I think it would give you a lot of motivation and confidence to keep moving things forward with your own mom.

Good luck with your journey!