Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

12 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Just picking up on @wjimmy's post a little while ago about the pleasures of masturbation, does anyone else have those days where you just want to edge for hours? Maybe not even having an orgasm at all?

I can only speak for those of us with a penis here, but when circumstances allow (and I am lucky to have plenty of times when I am home alone with few commitments) I get a huge amount of pleasure from nursing a boner for a few hours - letting it subside from time to time of course (I am older than I was!). Walking round the house, fully or partially clothed, or if it's warm, naked, and stroking an erection until I feel quite close, then stopping. I can do this for ages, and the feeling is quite delicious. And - vain person that I am - it is nice to catch sight of myself in a mirror, or if I am feeling a bit naughty, to take a photo or a video of a minute or two of this type of 'nonchalant wank'. And as I said, it doesn't have to lead to the release of an orgasm to be pleasurable.

I am way too impatient and hungry for pleasure to do that.😆

And may I just say, fuck that’s a hot vision, Kupar. 💚

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Just picking up on @wjimmy's post a little while ago about the pleasures of masturbation, does anyone else have those days where you just want to edge for hours? Maybe not even having an orgasm at all?

I can only speak for those of us with a penis here, but when circumstances allow (and I am lucky to have plenty of times when I am home alone with few commitments) I get a huge amount of pleasure from nursing a boner for a few hours - letting it subside from time to time of course (I am older than I was!). Walking round the house, fully or partially clothed, or if it's warm, naked, and stroking an erection until I feel quite close, then stopping. I can do this for ages, and the feeling is quite delicious. And - vain person that I am - it is nice to catch sight of myself in a mirror, or if I am feeling a bit naughty, to take a photo or a video of a minute or two of this type of 'nonchalant wank'. And as I said, it doesn't have to lead to the release of an orgasm to be pleasurable.

Do this a LOT 😀

• Hot 2
33 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

On the floor of the toilet at work. In my car. At a sleepover with a schoolfriend (who did not know).

On the floor next to the toilet at work?!? Wow that had to have been critical to where you needed it.

• Hot 1
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had a quickie a couple of hours ago. Went upstairs, pulled down my leggings and made myself comfortable on the bed. No teasing or warm up, I just went straight for the orgasm. I came less than 5 minutes later and had a quick post orgasmic bliss nap haha.

That's awesome Sophie. I'm doing it right now. I'm glad you had a good orgasm

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had a quickie a couple of hours ago. Went upstairs, pulled down my leggings and made myself comfortable on the bed. No teasing or warm up, I just went straight for the orgasm. I came less than 5 minutes later and had a quick post orgasmic bliss nap haha.

I quite understand what a turn-on getting a free chest of drawers can be 😉

Edited by Kupar
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I like to play with my pussy several times a day. I have a high sex drive, especially when I piss wherever I want and get turned on by it. I like to use a dildo, a clit vibrator and my hand.

IMG_9032.jpeg

IMG_9033.jpeg

IMG_9026.jpeg

IMG_9028.jpeg

IMG_9025.jpeg

IMG_9024.jpeg

IMG_9023.jpeg

IMG_9022.jpeg

IMG_9027.jpeg

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming you have masturbated and peed and naughty places. Where are some of the places you have done that?

6 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming you have masturbated and peed and naughty places. Where are some of the places you have done that?

In the car and in back of a parking lot, under a blanket in a movie theater by peeing off the seat, when friends have driven me around I’ll sometimes tinkle on the car carpet and stroke my clit.

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

In the car and in back of a parking lot, under a blanket in a movie theater by peeing off the seat, when friends have driven me around I’ll sometimes tinkle on the car carpet and stroke my clit.

Did you let go in little spurts, or let go completely? Did you ever piss on the back of the seat in front of you?

I think I could write a book on the places I have masturbated 🤣 I’m actually a really quiet shy person and not that sexual so it’s so out of character but I have masturbated so many places it’s embarrassing 🤣

• Love 2
  • Hot 2