Jump to content
Click here to remove ads
eyespypee

Webcam sites with peeing?

Recommended Posts

Most of the webcam sites I know of - Chaturbate, Myfreecams, don't allow peeing. There's possibility on Adultwork but I was wondering if anyone knew of any token-based sites where women, and couples, put on pee shows?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Most of the webcam sites I know of - Chaturbate, Myfreecams, don't allow peeing. There's possibility on Adultwork but I was wondering if anyone knew of any token-based sites where women, and couples, put on pee shows?

I have done it with girls from MFC, you can arrange it if you are careful. First, you need to find someone, not as easy now as it used to be, then arrange a token amount (last time I done this, it was 1000). If you can get this far, exchange Skype details, and let her go offline on MFC so she doesn't lose her job, and calls you. Out of all the times I've done this, only one girl has done a runner with the tokens, MFC gods took care of her, lol.

It maybe easier to use the cam site on here, look for Kimberley X, she is well worth your time and "kinks" as the tokens are called.

Share this post


Link to post

THIS is the ultimate hypocrisy on sites like chaturbate, which i hate. They allow, even encourage, "squirting", but prohibit pee like it contains anthrax.

Whether or not you believe that "squirting" is "ejaculating", one thing is painfully obvious: the carrier fluid is pee. There may (or may not) be a few drops of prostatic fluid in there, but 99% of what gets your sheets wet is pee. No organ in the female pelvis can hold that much fluid other than the bladder. Skenes glands my ass, theres enough fluid in those to make a wet spot the size of a 4 nickles.

A few Chaturbate and MFC girls that aren't terrified of their employer will pee for you in private, often at a ridiculous price. I can't be bothered with it.

What does Kimberely X charge? Sounds like she's honest, which I respect.

- Peevert

Share this post


Link to post
THIS is the ultimate hypocrisy on sites like chaturbate, which i hate. They allow, even encourage, "squirting", but prohibit pee like it contains anthrax.

Whether or not you believe that "squirting" is "ejaculating", one thing is painfully obvious: the carrier fluid is pee. There may (or may not) be a few drops of prostatic fluid in there, but 99% of what gets your sheets wet is pee. No organ in the female pelvis can hold that much fluid other than the bladder. Skenes glands my ass, theres enough fluid in those to make a wet spot the size of a 4 nickles.

A few Chaturbate and MFC girls that aren't terrified of their employer will pee for you in private, often at a ridiculous price. I can't be bothered with it.

What does Kimberely X charge? Sounds like she's honest, which I respect.

- Peevert

You pay her in "kinks" which equate to $1 aud each, not sure about the rest of the world. So $50 gets you 50 kinks but you can stretch these out, make them last, I had 30 left last time and just gave her the lot when I left. Yes, she is that good and I for one do not mind paying, I have never seen anyone like her on cam.

Share this post


Link to post
www.livecamsadult.com girls do it for me often. Not the ones in posh gold beds and fluffy sheets. There's plenty of hotties in crappy rooms that will do it for you. Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post

That's a tube site, not a cam site. Why would you even post it in this thread?

Share this post


Link to post

Many Years ago their use to be a site called SeeMePeeDOTcom. As far as I know it was one of the first sites that featured LIVE pee webcams. The girls usually peed in a toilet about 1 pee every 30 minutes between the different girls. They were connected with a site called SeeMeShower and sometimes the girls would pee in the shower if you asked them.  The video quality was poor..but it was an early cam site.  But the one thing was the action was Live.  Another site called Voyeur Dorm featured Bathroom cams but the videos were fake and PreRecorded.   Later Skymouse WHP featured Live Pee Webcam shows with his models...I watched Many of them...Great shows but usually featured Wetting more than open peeing. HDWetting also did some live webcam shows but they didn't last very long. Also Miss Piss Did shows...but the host site of her cam did not allow Peeing.

These were the main site I remember.

Below are some screenshots from the various sites

Wetman

8202wmBB07-med.jpg

8202wmBB10-med.jpg

8202wmBB20-med.jpg

8202wmBB66-med.jpg

02-10-13 Natalia 003.jpg

Ashleigh X (10).jpg

042613 Sosha b.jpg

042613 Sosha c.jpg

042613 Sosha d.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I recently discovered this site, quite by accident:

https://stripchat.com/

Again a mix of professional, (you can tell by the makeshift sets, designed to look like domestic spaces) or genuine homes and apartments. Sometimes you can see women camming from cars and public transport. Women make money from tokens, so it is a form of prostitution, with the majority filmed live in countries like Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Romania. I have discussed this in part, in my post on the female orgasm. Many women fake 'ejaculation', by offering 'squirting' when it's most likely to be piss. Here are a few enterprising young women that I have watched on Stripchat:

Anna_Sweet_01.thumb.jpg.10265353654676c78a88a120d7a66348.jpg

Anna_Sweet_02.thumb.jpg.b6a4d1273307210f7eef23bafb845dc0.jpg

Strip_Chat_Girl_01.thumb.jpg.3492ca2411d6f519f29c54b2ad307b77.jpg

Stripchat_01.thumb.jpg.fdd1c2662e34677855692bf8ec6cc347.jpg

Stripchat_02.thumb.jpg.5445e8e42d5f7f8fbb640e164180b51e.jpg

Stripchat_04.thumb.jpg.ec037d054f2aeab61f6e505d630d2bf6.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:20 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I recently discovered this site, quite by accident:

https://stripchat.com/

Again a mix of professional, (you can tell by the makeshift sets, designed to look like domestic spaces) or genuine homes and apartments. Sometimes you can see women camming from cars and public transport. Women make money from tokens, so it is a form of prostitution, with the majority filmed live in countries like Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Romania. I have discussed this in part, in my post on the female orgasm. Many women fake 'ejaculation', by offering 'squirting' when it's most likely to be piss. Here are a few enterprising young women that I have watched on Stripchat:

Anna_Sweet_01.thumb.jpg.10265353654676c78a88a120d7a66348.jpg

Anna_Sweet_02.thumb.jpg.b6a4d1273307210f7eef23bafb845dc0.jpg

Strip_Chat_Girl_01.thumb.jpg.3492ca2411d6f519f29c54b2ad307b77.jpg

Stripchat_01.thumb.jpg.fdd1c2662e34677855692bf8ec6cc347.jpg

Stripchat_02.thumb.jpg.5445e8e42d5f7f8fbb640e164180b51e.jpg

Stripchat_04.thumb.jpg.ec037d054f2aeab61f6e505d630d2bf6.jpg

Holy shit they are hot like hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, wetmanjf said:

Many Years ago their use to be a site called SeeMePeeDOTcom. As far as I know it was one of the first sites that featured LIVE pee webcams. The girls usually peed in a toilet about 1 pee every 30 minutes between the different girls. They were connected with a site called SeeMeShower and sometimes the girls would pee in the shower if you asked them.  The video quality was poor..but it was an early cam site.  But the one thing was the action was Live.  Another site called Voyeur Dorm featured Bathroom cams but the videos were fake and PreRecorded.   Later Skymouse WHP featured Live Pee Webcam shows with his models...I watched Many of them...Great shows but usually featured Wetting more than open peeing. HDWetting also did some live webcam shows but they didn't last very long. Also Miss Piss Did shows...but the host site of her cam did not allow Peeing.

These were the main site I remember.

Below are some screenshots from the various sites

Wetman

8202wmBB07-med.jpg

8202wmBB10-med.jpg

8202wmBB20-med.jpg

8202wmBB66-med.jpg

02-10-13 Natalia 003.jpg

Ashleigh X (10).jpg

042613 Sosha b.jpg

042613 Sosha c.jpg

042613 Sosha d.jpg

So sexy, great collection of pics...

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

And recently, so many useful sites in so little time

These last two sounds promising

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, so some contradictory but useful information that I will pursue. From my own research just over the past week I have come to the conclusion that it is in fact the 'squirt' that seems to be the issue here. Many men seem to think that ALL women are capable of ejaculating, or squirting which is a partial myth, in my humble opinion. Women in these cam/chat rooms offer 'squirting', providing the men, largely men pay in tokens..the more tokens the better, and usually ever more extreme acts. I have become somewhat addicted to 'Chaturbate', and the categories on offer, (#milk, #pregnant, #teen, #men, #ts, etc etc) but no #pee. Yet, someone like 'Abi', (see attached) does squirt, over her expensive looking bed sheets, and in a plush apartment somewhere in the USA. She also uses her own saliva to lubricate her vagina, and this can appear like she is secreting the more milkier fluids that is genuine vaginal wetness, that which flows like sap as the vagina is getting prepared for the entry of the penis. The vast majority of the women on Chaturbate have inserted a 'Lovesense' sex toy that has a Bluetooth connection. When the girls receive a token or tip, it also triggers a vibration deep inside the vagina. Given that women, generally orgasm via the clitoris, again men also think that the insertion of the sex toy will hit the so-called 'G-Spot', and there is much debate within female sexual behavioural research whether this is also a myth.

So, where does this leave us? Guys, I'm sorry to disappoint but we are incredibly good actresses, and you might find that the search for genuine female orgasms in these chat/cam sites will be elusive. That's not to say, that there are some who give their all, I mean let's face it. the orgasm is the most intense human experience you can have, so girls! Why fake it!!?

https://chaturbate.com/accounts/welcome/

Abi_USA_01.thumb.jpg.f31d093a35c97935e5bc4063521aa681.jpg

Abi_USA_02.thumb.jpg.5976c28a9062bbf2a18aa1b2ae3b69dc.jpg

Abi_USA_03.thumb.jpg.57b3c919f74be5cb1cdc2d325560c5d5.jpg

Abi_USA_04.thumb.jpg.239e6f2a2333160c0cee2aed9dc04652.jpg

Abi_USA_05.thumb.jpg.8d29bf5c68b900f9f2e525331142b8ef.jpg

Abi_USA_06.thumb.jpg.7ea2cc3be81f4ff3d77d6c4837594abe.jpg

 

Incidentally, I must also add that when you click on the category #teen, it really is 18+. Abi is 21 years old, according to her profile.

Share this post


Link to post

More proof of how the 'squirt' or 'ejaculate' is and can be faked. Again from Chaturbate, a still of a woman squatting over a glass. She has the Lovesense vibrator inserted into her vagina, as the members tip her, we see the toy vibrate, but she seemingly also ejaculates, the fluid is too 'clean' and there are copious amounts of it, oozing down the tail of the vibrator into the glass below. Women have been known to use diluted icing sugar, it's hard to discern the chemistry of the fluid dripping from her. Gullible members are led to believe that she is literally ejaculating. It's somewhat akin to the 'cream-pie', a category of pornography that depicts sexual intercourse and ejaculation into the cavity of the vagina, the woman then let's it drip from her pussy, or in some cases the anus.

Fake_It.thumb.png.57697395dfb4b964b371dff527a11661.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/30/2018 at 11:35 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

More proof of how the 'squirt' or 'ejaculate' is and can be faked. Again from Chaturbate, a still of a woman squatting over a glass. She has the Lovesense vibrator inserted into her vagina, as the members tip her, we see the toy vibrate, but she seemingly also ejaculates, the fluid is too 'clean' and there are copious amounts of it, oozing down the tail of the vibrator into the glass below. Women have been known to use diluted icing sugar, it's hard to discern the chemistry of the fluid dripping from her. Gullible members are led to believe that she is literally ejaculating. It's somewhat akin to the 'cream-pie', a category of pornography that depicts sexual intercourse and ejaculation into the cavity of the vagina, the woman then let's it drip from her pussy, or in some cases the anus.

Fake_It.thumb.png.57697395dfb4b964b371dff527a11661.png

Hope this is not inappropriate but I have to say your technical descriptions are really turning me on! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×