From a standing position.

I know that this photograph is not 'on-topic', but I had a little wee 'twinge', when I located it on the net. It looks like a young 'Sigourney Weaver', famous for a nice 'white-cotton pantie' show at the end of Alien. But I also like to see women pee in the standing position, often very hard to achieve the trajectory that the hose has in this photograph. I suspect that there will be a thread with photos of standing position, but you would need to lean back slightly to achieve both height and power.

13055341_1714091032202258_5804081645068451681_n.jpg.c6a15b155285adc18dc1cb657e549535.jpg

• Like 3

I, too, have a "wee twinge" whenever I see a woman pee standing. That's especially so when she manages to achieve a nice trajectory.

On some of my most memorable hikes, my partner and I would challenge one another to contests. While she could never beat me in terms of height or distance, at times she was more accurate than me. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I can't understand why bidets never caught on in the US. That would be so much more practical than a female urinal in a residence or hotel. It uses a lot less water than a toilet and can easily be used for female urination.

You'll find this interesting..... a tutorial on how to pee standing up:

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/t/Peestanding.pdf

I've seen a few websites with instructions on how women can pee standing up, but restrooms.org was the best one. Great to see someone has saved the pages from the website and well done for finding them! I've tried to find a copy of the website in the past without luck.

I know that this photograph is not 'on-topic', but I had a little wee 'twinge', when I located it on the net. It looks like a young 'Sigourney Weaver', famous for a nice 'white-cotton pantie' show at the end of Alien. But I also like to see women pee in the standing position, often very hard to achieve the trajectory that the hose has in this photograph. I suspect that there will be a thread with photos of standing position, but you would need to lean back slightly to achieve both height and power.

[ATTACH=full]75821[/ATTACH]

greedyneedygirl, don't worry if your post isn't on-topic. It certainly is on-target.

I'd love to compare trajectories. :biggrin:

Peeing standing up is not simple for us women. Why? Anatomy. Men can aim their streams elsewhere; womens' streams go straight down if we're standing up. It can splash and get on our legs & clothes & shoes. Not great if you're trying to be subtle. Sure, spreading your legs enough can avoid that mess, but at that point, you may as well just squat.

This is Maigh, Scot is away fooling with the air con or something.

Gravity sucks, especially piddling while standing, mine will land about 12 inches in front of me. Mary's just goes straight down, if it doesn't curl around a leg first.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I remember posting a while back that i would love for manufacturers to start making pants for women that have the zipper going all the way back to the anus. That way women can stand, zip back far enough to expose the labia, spread them with a few fingers and let it rip. Fully clothed, standing straight up. Then the demand for female urinals might follow and there would be pissy messes both on toilets and the floor under the urinals in womens rooms, as they surely would miss the urinal often, just at they do with toilets. 

Not sure why such pants haven't become a thing yet, especially with the heavy handed feminism that's taken hold in the west these days. I'd think many women would be demanding a way to pee like men. There's already some talk of removing urinals in mens rooms and training boys to sit when peeing so we'll have to see.

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
On 5/6/2017 at 7:26 AM, AshAce said:

I wish there was more out there about how women can pee standing. My ambition is to achieve it through the fly, but when the longest fly on any of my trousers is about this length: 

it's a pretty damn complicated process. When I pull my trousers to mid-thigh height to empty my bladder (any higher and I'm risking a lot) it's always concerning that it might not come out at the 45 degree angle I need for the entire piss, or that there could be spray, or a split stream (please, no).

Most videos of women peeing standing show them entirely naked (in fact, I'm yet to find one that doesn't expose the vulva)- when all I'm interested in is the stream, the sound, the location, and the desperation- not the vulva/phallus involved! Thus it's difficult to learn perfection of the technique. My ultimate dream is to use urinals on a regular basis.

Check out these pants: https://www.facebook.com/chickfly/

https://www.facebook.com/EZPeePants/

Also ... is it even possible to pee without exposing your vulva?  It's not needed to expose your butt though

12 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Ok let's face it... If men did not manipulate the position of their "urethra," by aiming their penis, they would pee straight down as well. Most, anyway. Except for the smallest dicks. 

They just have more aim-able urethras. 

quite true!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, Curvy_Luscious said:

Ok let's face it... If men did not manipulate the position of their "urethra," by aiming their penis, they would pee straight down as well. Most, anyway. Except for the smallest dicks. 

They just have more aim-able urethras. 

The shape of male urethra is helping to aim, anyway women can try spreading the vaginal lips by fingers to  release the pee stream without any disturbance. It will help somewhat them to aim as well.

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, sathuta said:

The shape of male urethra is helping to aim, anyway women can try spreading the vaginal lips by fingers to  release the pee stream without any disturbance. It will help somewhat them to aim as well.

ahahahaha how right you are!!!

I Always spread my labia to pee, even my videos show that!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Sometimes the same technique can work amazingly. Even more laser-like than a peeing cock, and other times be a splashy mess. Girl parts are squishy and changeable. ❤️😊

I had a girlfriend who taught herself to pee standing and what you say is true haha. Most of the time she did very well. Other times...she soaked our toilet, floor, and her thighs.