Pee vandalism limits

What are your limits to where you will pee and what you will pee on/in?

I'm talking here about indoor locations, other than in your own home.

I won't let loose on anything that can't be easily cleaned and always respect where I am, thinking would I be happy if someone did that in my house? My limit is anything that leaves a smell or that I can't clean up.

Hotel rooms - Anything that contains the pee is fair game (e.g. bins) but never on carpets, beds, chairs, curtains, etc.

Other houses - Always respect their home, so like hotel rooms but making sure I clean anything up. If I'm in an "Airbnb" the same applies, never mess as it's disrespectful to the owners.

Public toilets - Depends on whether it's well kept or not. Dirty smelly ones are fair game for just messing in the cubicle, but if well kept it's in the pan only.

Covered areas/stairwells/etc - Generally not unless I'm really desperate, then finding somewhere discrete where it won't matter.

Hard floors are OK (so kitchens and similar), never on carpets or anything absorbent such as unsealed wooden floors.

So maybe I don't "vandalise" anything in the strictest sense, more messing but able to clean up.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don’t really think it’s my concern what happens to stuff I’ve pissed on.  I don’t go out of my way to vandalize at all, but if I really need to go, I’m not going to be considerate.  My main concern at that point is emptying my bladder and staying dry.

Obviously I do need to pee in places where I won’t get caught, but my relief is way more important than whatever happens later.  I don’t feel bad about it, we shouldn’t have so many places where people can’t pee comfortably.  

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

IN an effort to prevent piss vandalism damage, does anyone here cut their pee short (or redirect their stream direction) if they notice that the pee puddle is getting larger than anticipated or moving towards an object that they don't want to damage?

I generally don't piss where others will have to walk through the puddles or sit/lie down in my piss, but other than that most places are fair game.  As @Paulypeeps says, I don't consider wetting things (especially carpet) to be "damage".  I just try not to inconvenience other people in a direct way. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, swekiss said:

@DoctorDoctorNope, I only move it if I feel like "oh shit, it's gonna get on me". Otherwise I was most likely planning on it getting on stuff and the only miss in anticipation is more likely to be "damn it, I thought I needed to pee more, too bad".

Edit: Actually, perhaps I would aim differently if I thought it would be more noticable so I can't flee the scene as efficiently before it being noticed. I want a goooood distance before my naughtiness might get caught on to so that I can't be connected to it.

@swekiss, but sometimes I feel like that if I keep peeing and its getting pretty long already, I am more likely to get caught. Or if the puddle is starting to travel where it will be more noticeable. I have cut it off and continued the pee somewhere else.

don't even have a huge bladder compared to others on this site, maybe larger than average, but not huge. LOL

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

@swekiss, but sometimes I feel like that if I keep peeing and its getting pretty long already, I am more likely to get caught. Or if the puddle is starting to travel where it will be more noticeable. I have cut it off and continued the pee somewhere else.

don't even have a huge bladder compared to others on this site, maybe larger than average, but not huge. LOL

That's exactly what I said. I only change my aim if I feel like it might enhance my risk of being caught. I however don't think I really can "cut it off" and save for later. A few seconds to half a minute while searching for a finishing point perhaps, but not like pinching the stream and go along for an hour.

Edited by swekiss
Spelling
  • Like 1

For me my limit is largely dependent to what is possible to get away with. Given that i don't cause too much damage to stuff.

I have peed and still want to pee in a lot more naughty places, but i almost always just pee on the floor or the ground. Altough i want to try wetting in seats some day as well. 

But i don't pee just to destroy stuff. For example i will not pee on products in a store. That would make me feel terrible about myself, the employees and the customers. 

• Love 2

My limit is probably mild inconvenience/what I can get away with.    Generally a bit of pee on the floor in public bathrooms as I know they'll get mopped anyway other than that it's generally just hotel rooms where I might let a small pee out (I try and avoid going too heavily on anything so the smell isn't bad after I had one mishap where i'd peed on a chair & got over excited drenched it & it smelt really bad, still no idea how they didn't charge me for it.) 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

IN an effort to prevent piss vandalism damage, does anyone here cut their pee short (or redirect their stream direction) if they notice that the pee puddle is getting larger than anticipated or moving towards an object that they don't want to damage?

No.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DXR said:

Any public place (including indoor locations and businesses) where I won't be seen or caught and that I don't have to clean up is fair game to me.  The excitement of being naughty, leaving wet spots and puddles as evidence for all to see and getting away with it is too strong to resist.  The same is true for swimming pools and hot tubs, where I can do it right next to other people, knowing that they're sharing the experience of my pee without ever being aware of it.

Yeah, the important part is your relief.  For the most part, anywhere I can hit without being caught seems fine to me.  Worrying about what happens later doesn’t really register when my bladder is full.  

• Like 1

I am not practising, but my girlfriend does it for me.

The only limit is to not get caught. The idea of people using things my girlfriend soaked with her pee is a turn on for me.

For instance, in hotel rooms or AirBnB, she stops peeing on carpet, beds or sofas 2 days before leaving, in order to let things dry. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 10/12/2024 at 1:33 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Yes.

I love the peeing (clearly from my OP ☺️) but actively make sure it doesn't get on anything that would be damaged/require a lot of clean-up.

• Like 1

I won’t do anything in a family/ friends or even in a strangers private house or property that goes beyond pissing in a sink or shower, unless that person would be into the same kink and actively ask for more.

In public it is a totally different game. Ever since I deliberately started peeing in phone boxes in my teenage days, I enjoy the thrill and excitement of doing something totally inappropriate. Like others I am also afraid of getting caught. And I don’t like to clean up either. So it is all about being careful and sneaky. When I can get away with it I can’t think of a limit.

I know that it sounds like a crude logic but I believe the more inappropriate the target (and the more difficult to clean) the smaller the impact on others is sometimes. Does it truly matter if anyone has to take a 30 second elevator ride while standing in a piss puddle or must use a wet stairwell in a public building? These places get cleaned up rarely (if at all). By the time this happens in most cases at best a special scent is the only remaining evidence. If I sometimes see all the other litter in these places I don’t feel bad at all tbh. 

The same is valid for the following: Nobody must sit on a cushioned seat in a bus or train while the obvious aftermath is still soaking in. And once the seat has dried up, who knows and who cares? Okay, I confess there were times where I knew that my piss was not much diluted 😉

Public bathrooms are a little different though. 99% (my best guess) want to do their business in a clean and tidy environment. So they feel annoyed and are directly impacted by the mess, especially if there is no other cubicle available… Not to mention the poor cleaning crew. I feel sorry every time I have satisfied my craving. But I also know that I will do it again…

Last but not least a favorite of us friends of the naughty side: hotel rooms: I am always trying to keep the impact for both other guests and room maids low. Using the bare mattress, flip it and put covers back on at the end, spraying on carpets or into upholstery furniture. Unless you really overdo it, nobody will know better at the end. And, yes, I find it funny that by now hundreds of people must have slept on mattresses that I have marked on the other side before 🤭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/13/2024 at 12:56 PM, NaughtyGold said:

I feel sorry every time I have satisfied my craving. But I also know that I will do it again…

Exactly!  Your relief and your craving to do something messy matters more.  Just don’t get caught, and whatever happens after you walk away doesn’t matter! 

• Like 1
On 10/12/2024 at 7:24 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Usually alone 
in my house. 

on tiled floor. 

in bins

in washing basket

on clothes

on towels

on leather recliners

on table cloths

on desk chairs

in sinks (tricky for girls)

in dishwashers

on food

into cups

accidentally on carpet (warning…it does smell)

public toilets…floor, lid, bin, toilet cleaner holder.

And this is where you have peed?

I haven't done much vandalism, since I'm new to doing, but I've fucked with some bathrooms recently. Pissed all over the seat, then moved onto letting a LOT out on the floor next to the toilet. Pissed on the door latch, and the toilet brush and plunger next to the toilet, especially the handles. In a single room bathroom I hit the soap dispenser (but not in it) and the sink a bit. Not bad for a warm up. Have done this about 4 times now (recently).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 10/12/2024 at 7:24 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Usually alone 
in my house. 

on tiled floor. 

in bins

in washing basket

on clothes

on towels

on leather recliners

on table cloths

on desk chairs

in sinks (tricky for girls)

in dishwashers

on food

into cups

accidentally on carpet (warning…it does smell)

public toilets…floor, lid, bin, toilet cleaner holder.

Wish you were in my house doing all this!! 

• Love 1