How to tell someone you enjoy peeing outside?

I spend a lot of time outdoors with a friend of mine and they often go out of their way to find me a restroom. They’re a male friend who is trying to be respectful. But when we are out golfing, or at the park, or at picnics, I’d much rather squat and pee outside. He already pees outside. I don’t know how to bring it up?

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
14 minutes ago, vaad said:

Beat him to the punch. The next time you're out together, just casually announce that you have to pee and before he has a chance to find you a restroom, run off and pee in the bushes. Once you do it a couple times, he'll figure out that his help isn't needed.

Either that or, the next time he says something about finding you a restroom, just tell him straight up that it's not necessary and you'd rather just squat somewhere because it's less trouble. Everyone can appreciate laziness as a motivation.

I wish I had a friend like you!

I agree with vaad. I'd lead by example. I'd probably not even run off into the bushes.

I suppose it's easier because I'm male. But, I've lost count of the number of women who make the point of letting me know they don't need proper facilities.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I was thinking that, just kind of do it. Just tell him I need to pee and am going to sneak behind a bush or the golf cart or wherever we are. And then just pee.

Yup, I think that's the way to do it! Let us know how it goes!

1 hour ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I spend a lot of time outdoors with a friend of mine and they often go out of their way to find me a restroom. They’re a male friend who is trying to be respectful. But when we are out golfing, or at the park, or at picnics, I’d much rather squat and pee outside. He already pees outside. I don’t know how to bring it up?

A group  of friends of mine camp together on weekends all summer. All the guys, including me pee outside around back of one of our RVs.   Two of the three women go inside to pee because they can't do it without  getting it on them. There is one though that pees out back also.  She says As everyone say I have to pee. She is offered the toilet inside. She says nope I like to pee outside. Nobody thinks anything of it. 

Of course peeing is a bit more complicated than it is for men and you are greater risk of being seen if not careful.

Just now, longbastard said:

How openly does he do it?

He pees quite openly, on the golf cart tires, beside picnic tables, beside the car, I’ve even seen him pee on his front porch facing the house against the siding.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, NaughtyTinkle said:

He pees quite openly

Once you start pissing openly too, you should start daring him to piss in ruder and riskier locations. Be exhibitionist about it yourself.

Just now, longbastard said:

Once you start pissing openly too, you should start daring him to piss in ruder and riskier locations. Be exhibitionist about it yourself.

I think I wanna start by peeing next to the car when we pull up somewhere, then try his backyard, and when I go in the backyard I won’t try too hard to hide it. Then invite him over to my place and maybe I’ll piss in a potted plant indoors and surprise him lol

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3
5 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

Don't tell him. Show him. Next time you have to pee just go squat somewhere within sight or ear shot of him. After you've finished say something like, "Ah, I love peeing outside!"

Or if he goes off to pee and you have to pee too then go squat near him. 

• Cheeky 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

He pees quite openly, on the golf cart tires, beside picnic tables, beside the car, I’ve even seen him pee on his front porch facing the house against the siding.

Oh man, I think you've answered your own question! If he pees that openly in front of you, it wouldn't be at all weird for you to go in the same places as him. Like you said, just hop out of the car and pee right there!

• Agree 2

I usually jusr pee semi-publically nearby to see what their reaction is. I have had a few women follow my lead and pee after me, and one even nearby me, while I was peeing. Unfortunately, none of these "hints" resulted in further interaction.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I usually jusr pee semi-publically nearby to see what their reaction is. I have had a few women follow my lead and pee after me, and one even nearby me, while I was peeing. Unfortunately, none of these "hints" resulted in further interaction.

On a hike, I always try to set a good example. Quite a few women seem to follow my lead. Often there's further interaction, even if it's only at the next stop down the trail.

• Like 1