• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

Kept my yellow morning piss until I got to this staircase to completely mark the white walls with my yellow stinky piss. Felt so good!

IMG_0691.jpeg

Looks like the stairwell at my work too.  I really got it stinking these days  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Pissboy97 said:

Created an absolute lake of piss in this dark staircase. I hope that it isn’t cleaned anytime soon and that other guys add to it hopefully😁

IMG_0951.jpeg

Oh yes I love it when guys do this!  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/15/2024 at 6:33 AM, Pissboy97 said:

Kept my yellow morning piss until I got to this staircase to completely mark the white walls with my yellow stinky piss. Felt so good!

IMG_0691.jpeg

Hey I know it's naughty but I love the yellowness of what you've left there. 

• Love 1
On 7/25/2024 at 12:45 PM, Pissboy97 said:

Created an absolute lake of piss in this dark staircase. I hope that it isn’t cleaned anytime soon and that other guys add to it hopefully😁

IMG_0951.jpeg

God I wished endlessly that some guys at work would piss in the stairwell, now that I made it stink of piss, but to no avail...

1 minute ago, BadBoy21 said:

God I wished endlessly that some guys at work would piss in the stairwell, now that I made it stink of piss, but to no avail...

And if some of the ladies at your work would like to join in, there’d be little in the way of complaints. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And if some of the ladies at your work would like to join in, there’d be little in the way of complaints. 

there are more ladies at my office then men after all.  You know I have never seen a woman piss in public before. 

7 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

there are more ladies at my office then men after all.  You know I have never seen a woman piss in public before. 

So - do you play that little mental game… glancing around and wondering which of your colleagues have kinks… who is natural, trimmed or shaven.  And wondering if any have been caught short - who would be comfortable taking an aire libre pee and who would try to hold under any circumstances…

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So - do you play that little mental game… glancing around and wondering which of your colleagues have kinks… who is natural, trimmed or shaven.  And wondering if any have been caught short - who would be comfortable taking an aire libre pee and who would try to hold under any circumstances…

Oh yeah, all the time.  But as it turns out, I am apparently a terrible judge of character when it comes to sexual fetishism.  For example, this guy I know, he's an accountant, my age, very clean and proper looking, shall I say...sensible (as I imagine most accountants are, lol)  So we were having drinks one night and we talk about sex and stuff.  I mention what I am into and he says how he likes scents, like man's pits, stuff like that, you bad smells.  Woah, did not see that coming.  Though bad at it, I still do it.  There is one girl at work I think she might be into kinky stuff, though again, I am probably way off.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That’s what an equal opportunity workplace is all about!! Why should blokes have all the fun?! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I think there are a couple of schools of thought. I think my first instinct would be those who are confident and outgoing and open, who perhaps even joke about peeing and sex would be the first to take a pee in public. There are some ladies at my work, blonde and bubbly, in this category.

But then again, they say it’s the quiet ones you gotta watch too. Those normally hide their kinks well but are opportunistic to pee in public if they feel they can do it without causing too much of a stir. Because nobody would ever suspect them. They would assume the person would hold their pee because they are seen as shy and careful. This is a category I’d fit under. 

In regards to grooming I would say young and unmarried would groom privates more because they have the time to, and they date more. Married people not so much unless they really take pride in their overall appearance, or maybe their partner trims them. Or perhaps if they were swingers or poly, because there is more incentive to look good. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/26/2024 at 12:06 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes I love it when guys do this!  

mmmm  I love it when girls do it too, I fear this happens less often with the girls? Do tell me please...

On 7/28/2024 at 3:05 PM, steamlover6 said:

mmmm  I love it when girls do it too, I fear this happens less often with the girls? Do tell me please...

Hey I like to pee in naughty places, where you're supposed to, but it's mostly easier for men of course!  One place I feel we are equal is in a public or hotel swimming pool though.  

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, Pissboy97 said:

I’m regularly pissing in staircases since they’re the perfect spot for a quick relief.

This is from today, took a nice morning piss into this corner in an emergency staircase. I hope it really stinks😁

IMG_0054.jpeg

Man those pics are so cool ! I can't wait to see more bro !!

Will you post more soon ?

Edited by Kevin
  • Thanks 1

Stairwells are very good toilets. Especially for girls, they can easily aviod splashing by pissing downstairs 🙂 I like it when the stairwell already smells like pee a bit. Its a clear sign that pissing there is a common thing for most of the people. I think in parking garages stairs are more used for peeing than the actual toilet 😄 (if its even present)

• Like 1
On 6/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, Pissboy97 said:

I’m regularly pissing in staircases since they’re the perfect spot for a quick relief.

This is from today, took a nice morning piss into this corner in an emergency staircase. I hope it really stinks😁

IMG_0054.jpeg

Im sure it stinks a lot. This place now becomes a new public toilet for everyone. Peeing people will keep this staircase stinky for ever 😄 

7 hours ago, martan1258 said:

Im sure it stinks a lot. This place now becomes a new public toilet for everyone. Peeing people will keep this staircase stinky for ever 😄 

Yeah, you can be sure that all the other men will take it as a signal that this place is a new public urinal for them lol.