Hiya everyone x

A warm wet welcome, Beautifulhiss.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with us. Most all of us do at least one of the things you mentioned, and the rest seem to enjoying seeing it.

I look forward to you joining our community and don't hesitate to ask us to show you around.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, J4976 said:

Also Yorkshire based - maybe I’ve walked in one of your puddles unknowingly!

We live in Yorkshire that’s a hell of a lot of puddles you have walked through maybe who knows 

• Cheeky 1
On 5/25/2024 at 9:41 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

New here but not new to the beautiful world of pee

Im a secret pisser I love nothing more than going out in public and leaving tiny bits of pee  where ever I go I also like peeing in front of people and they have no clue I’m doing it

I also enjoy wetting pants and peeing on furniture and carpet 

I’m looking forward to a pee community where I can share/read stories and make friends 

Hi and welcome 🤗 Also love to pee especially on furniture like sofas, beds, mattresses, carpets, towels.. go to UK pretty often and love to meet new people into this lovely kink. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/25/2024 at 8:41 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

...I'm a secret pisser I love nothing more than going out in public and leaving tiny bits of pee  where ever I go I also like peeing in front of people and they have no clue I’m doing it..

You are not alone. Welcome!

• Like 1
On 5/25/2024 at 3:41 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

New here but not new to the beautiful world of pee

Im a secret pisser I love nothing more than going out in public and leaving tiny bits of pee  where ever I go I also like peeing in front of people and they have no clue I’m doing it

I also enjoy wetting pants and peeing on furniture and carpet 

I’m looking forward to a pee community where I can share/read stories and make friends 

Welcome 

• Like 1
On 5/28/2024 at 10:18 PM, Beautifulhiss said:

Hey up lad yes I’m Yorkshire born and bred 

I'm going to sound like I am soon, picking up the accent already and playing for a local rugby league side!