Peeing into rubbish bins

A very common place for me to pee at home is in a rubbish bin, I find it really convenient with no mess, and you can just leave it until the bin needs to be emptied.

Does anyone else here pee into bins?

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
Just now, SnakeFace said:

Bardzo częstym miejscem, w którym sikam w domu, jest kosz na śmieci. Uważam, że jest to naprawdę wygodne, nie powoduje bałaganu i można go po prostu zostawić do czasu opróżnienia kosza.

Czy ktoś tu jeszcze sika do koszy?

In the trash can, something nice when the urinary bladder is really bursting and there's more and more pee explosions💗🥵😂

• Like 2

I don’t do it as often as I want to, but I do it sometimes. Just peed in a trash can at the store the other day. It felt amazing 

• Love 1

Sounds so awesome. Peeing into a trash can at the store sounds awesome. I have peed into trash cans in public bathrooms before myself.

• Love 1

Yes, I have peed in the bin in my office at home and also the much larger kitchen bin.   I've also peed in bins in public places outdoors (e.g. parks) and into bins in toilets.

• Hot 1
28 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Do you mean inside or outside? In China this is a pretty normal thing, especially for kids to be held over trash cans. 

Both. And this is new to me, hearing that it is normal in China

18 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

Both. And this is new to me, hearing that it is normal in China

It is. To answer the main question yes I pee the trash can when I sit down for #2 since unusually stream 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

It is. To answer the main question yes I pee the trash can when I sit down for #2 since unusually stream 

??? Do you mean that you hold the trash can and pee into it while seated for #2 on a toilet?

On 5/17/2024 at 10:02 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

On 5/17/2024 at 11:57 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

??? Do you mean that you hold the trash can and pee into it while seated for #2 on a toilet?

On 5/18/2024 at 10:10 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

No I just measure the arc just right its a neat skill I learned 

Wait, I need some clarification on that one. @ABBYPEEGODDESS So, do you shit in the trash can while peeing on it?  What do you mean by unusual stream? When do you measure your (pee) arc? I'm sorry but I don't understand, please clarify. 

7 hours ago, Overlord said:

Wait, I need some clarification on that one. @ABBYPEEGODDESS So, do you shit in the trash can while peeing on it?  What do you mean by unusual stream? When do you measure your (pee) arc? I'm sorry but I don't understand, please clarify. 

No I go number two in the toilet while I pee in the trash can. My urethra is messed up the full context is in my bio. I learn how to measure my arch with a lot of practice my usual arch distance 5 to 6 ft my max distance is 17 ft

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2