Very First Parking Garage Pee!

15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Morning friends! 

I finally have an update to my last topic on peeing in the parking garage!

I ended up flaking out the Monday before last because I was sick and the parking garage was closed, but last night I finally did it! I peed in a parking garage!

IMG_20240423_085327_611.thumb.jpg.c0514f31cec88a60b7671e1a0434af1a.jpg

I basically had this attitude of it was now or never, because I had hyped this pee up for weeks now and really felt like I needed to try something new and fun. I had the words of @Alfresco in my head the whole time, who had been mentoring and coaching me through this since last semester. That and everyone else who had given me such good advice in my last post. 

I experienced a slight hiccup which meant my car was pulled in forward instead of backed in like I usually do, but even so I still opened my passenger side door, stepped between it and the wall (facing the wall), pulled my leggings down and peed just a little. I wasn't comfortable doing my entire bladder so that is maybe 5 seconds of pee or so, but it's better than nothing!

Thanks everyone for encouraging me to face my fears. This was a thrill and I'm hoping I have the opportunity to do it again soon!

Sooooo cuuuuuute!!!💚💚💚

Oh, B I love you, girl. 💞 Here’s to many more wet parking adventures. 💦

Even 5 secs makes a lovely puddle. You were so brave. 💪

Alfresco is such a legend and fantastic teacher. He coached me through my pool pee fears!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Sooooo cuuuuuute!!!💚💚💚

Oh, B I love you, girl. 💞 Here’s to many more wet parking adventures. 💦

Even 5 secs makes a lovely puddle. You were so brave. 💪

Alfresco is such a legend and fantastic teacher. He coached me through my pool pee fears!

Love you too Mamadori. I think the puddle looks like a stingray, but that could be because I've been spending too much time playing Palia lol. 

Also, Alfresco really is a great man. So patient and he has really, really great ideas. I don't get the feeling he'd tell me to do anything he wouldn't do either. 

• Love 2

I am very glad to be of service and it is lovely to see you overcoming your fears in order to achieve your goals @Bacardi.

The big step is that you have achieved peeing in a public space.   That involved overcoming the nerves and fears and pulling down your pants and actually starting to pee.   The fact that you peed a small amount is not an issue - it is a good start and now that you've done that, each time will become easier.   Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Overlord said:

@Bacardi Hell yeah! I hope it was a lot of fun. Was this the first time in public for you? Any other plans for the future?

I've peed in a corn maze and in the aisle of a pool changing room, but I'd say this was far more of a challenge than those last two were!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Only taken me 6 years!

Let’s hope the next event I somewhat sooner!  The more you doit, the more comfortable, confident and relaxed you will become.

• Love 2

Nice little puddle. It tough. I took 2 gas pump pees last week both early in the morning around sun up. I could only get a little bit out. Here’s to more next time and bigger puddles for both of us!

• Love 1