Water intake and output

11 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Drink about roughly 3 liters and pee ~7 times.  The last time of the night is usually so I don't have to get up.  And you @Sarah_Hiker31?

I should clairfy, this is during winter. During the summer, when its hot, I probably drink 4 to maybe 5 liters of water and pee the same amount.

15 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Hey, just curious and wanted to see if most people are alike. How much water do you usually drink per day and how many times do you pee per day?

I would define myself as quite hydrated so I drink about 2L of water, plus several coffee and tea mugs, I pee between 5 and 7 times a day

Edited by WateryMoose
  • 1 month later...

I drink about 1.5 liters on a day in the office and probably pee about 5 times (6 times if we have sex as I pee in the shower each evening but will pee again after sex a few spurts). 

On days when I exercise I drink more but pee roughly the same. In the summer I drink more and pee frequency varies with what I do. 

Other days I will deliberately chug water 3-4 liters so that I have to pee a lot and my pee is clear so I can do fun things 😉. On the days I’ll pee almost every hour or even more frequent once the mouth to dick river is flowing! 

Similarly if I am hiking, off-roading or sailing (activities where it is easy and fun to pee very frequently) I’ll try and drink as much water as I can!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ChrisS said:

Similarly if I am hiking, off-roading or sailing (activities where it is easy and fun to pee very frequently) I’ll try and drink as much water as I can!

Isn't that the purpose of these activities?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Isn't that the purpose of these activities?

It’s literally why I do them half the time! Any others you would add to the list? Especially where the rest of the group is also encouraged to pee outdoors?

Obviously, hiking, biking and certainly sailing. In fact, any activity that takes place on a small boat. Isn't that why it's called watersports? 

• Love 1

As I've gotten older I've found I've started to drink less and less water over the course of the day. Whether that's from a neurodivergence getting more pronounced (focus issues) or probably breaking my dehydration tolerances to the point that I don't really notice pronounced detriments (hiking through the mountains and desert for months on end in an extreme drought will do that). If I'm not actively hiking I probably drink about a 1 liter a day. If I am hiking I should be drinking 1 liter for every 5 miles. I probably pee around 4-5 times a day. While hiking it sometimes feels like every 10 minutes I'm peeing, especially if I use an electrolyte mix.

• Like 2

I drink a lot and I pee a lot. Between coffee in the morning and soda / water the rest of the day, I probably drink 5 liters / day. I've never counted, but I'm sure I pee at least ten times per day (if not more). I think I pee at least once per hour. 

I drink 2 liters while at the office and piss 4-5 times while working. When I get home from the gym I usually have 16 oz or so of water and a beer or two with dinner. I’ll pee another 3 times in a typical evening. 8 times per day is typical for me. 

In the mornings it feels like I piss more than I drink, especially if I've had too much coffee.

Ive never taken notice of how much I actually drink but at a guess it'll be about 2ltrs a day and as I've only got a small bladder, I do seem to go a lot. Never counted but usually every few hrs

• Like 1

I’m trying to drink 4 liters a day lately, so I’m peeing a good bit. Has to be 6 - 8 times a day. For whatever reason the ones before bed and in the morning always get me super horny. Or if I wake up a little early having to go. 

On 4/20/2024 at 11:40 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Basically about the same water intake but I only pee about 4-5 times a day

Based on that your average pees must be quite impressive. Sounds like you have a good bladder.