New fetish trying out store peeing

Large hardware stores can be really good for this. Near me there is a chain of hardware stores that are always in warehouses, and there are often lots of chances to do a pee without even being seen since the stores are so big.

• Like 1

When you figure it out let me know. This is one of my biggest fantasies but I've been too scared to even try lol. Closest I've come is peeing in a fitting room. 

• Love 3

Depends highly on which kind of business and location. I once did it by just pulling one leg of my shorts up and going a bit on the floor in a large supermarket/ warehouse after finding a blindspot. It was just a little for the rush and to answer myself the question 'can i?'. Yes, i can. Flooding as you want to do it would have worked aswell since it was in the beverage section and people would assume something was spilled.

If you look out for cctv and make sure no ones looking your way you are basically free to flood. Wearing a skirt will be practical for this purpose. If you want to squat you could try a hardware store as they got larger shelfs were you could try to hide. It all depends on the place, not one is like the other.

Since you came up with the idea, how does your fantasy look like? Do you want to go in an obvious spot like in the middle of an aisle or do you want to leave a flood behind where it won't be seen that quick? What was your inspiration that made you realize 'wow, i want to do that!'? Maybe you can already take away a few things from that.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Store peeing is someting i fantasize about doing as well. But every store is full with camera's and people. I have never succeeded in it so far, even though i actively looked for opportunity's. 

Tips on how to get away with it are welcome! I am certain i will do it one day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Justasailor said:

Store peeing is someting i fantasize about doing as well. But every store is full with camera's and people. I have never succeeded in it so far, even though i actively looked for opportunity's. 

I actually got the idea on how to do it from your discreet bench pee video. Wearing shorts and actually pulling one leg of the shorts up until 'he' has a clear line of fire. Just enough so you can actually pee without getting your shorts wet. Having a shopping cart in front of you may help aswell to provide cover. 

Even though it was just a little spurt it felt amazing and was completely stealth. Felt like an achievement.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Remi said:

I actually got the idea on how to do it from your discreet bench pee video. Wearing shorts and actually pulling one leg of the shorts up until 'he' has a clear line of fire. Just enough so you can actually pee without getting your shorts wet. Having a shopping cart in front of you may help aswell to provide cover. 

Even though it was just a little spurt it felt amazing and was completely stealth. Felt like an achievement.

Wow! I love i was able to help. Great job doing this! Are you planning on doing this more often?

4 minutes ago, Justasailor said:

Are you planning on doing this more often?

Thanks. It will all depend on my mood. Never planned the first one either. But on that day i was reading some stories of different users on here that inspired me and got me into a naughty 'pissy mood'. So when i knew i was going to this store where i often thought about it anyways plus it was one of the last 'wear your shorts' days it was kinda sealed for me 😅

• Like 1

I know someone who works in the camera room at walmart and they say that only 50 % of the camera are always on. They dont spend money on the rest to constantly record. He said that they have the option to turn the camera on manually and record if its one thats normally off. And that the ones that are in high value areas. I was hoping someone also had some input on that too. Honestly cameras dont bother me because if i was going to do it itd be an hour out of town so its not like anyone would know who i am. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Well if cameras don't bother you just go ahead and do it. Maybe if we are lucky some of those are running and we get a nice 'girl pisses inside walmart cctv' video on youtube out of it.

But seriously, aren't some of those walmarts open 24h anyways? Just go during the later hours when its presumably empty, wear a hat, cap or some glasses to be unrecognizable and off you go. Wearing a dress, standing with legs apart acting like you are looking at something in the shelf and let it flow. I bet you the thrill will be unmatched.

• Agree 1

You could try peeing in a fitting room, which I’ve done once. Try just letting out small amounts of pee when you’re just browsing , wearing a dress or skirt to make it easier 

6 hours ago, Justasailor said:

honestly bro, in my experience, you gotta get real good about pissing in public outside.  You do it a lot and it gets to the point when you people see you and sometimes make comments and it dont bother you none.  Thats when you get to that point where you can piss inside a store.  I only just started pissing inside stores but Id been doing this outside for years.  But after that, pick a slow corner of the store.  Its amazing bro when you get to doing it.  I recently marked some clothes at a department store.  

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, SilentCrisis said:

I know someone who works in the camera room at walmart and they say that only 50 % of the camera are always on. They dont spend money on the rest to constantly record. He said that they have the option to turn the camera on manually and record if its one thats normally off. And that the ones that are in high value areas. I was hoping someone also had some input on that too. Honestly cameras dont bother me because if i was going to do it itd be an hour out of town so its not like anyone would know who i am. 

I definitely hear that in almost every walmart, a good lot of the cameras don't work lol. To answer the parent question though (I love your stuff btw), I would recommend any warehouse/wholesale style store. So Home Depot, IKEA, BJs, Costco, etc. Hell even the malls of today's America work just fine since many businesses have stopped serving in malls. I would personally make the assumption that some malls don't have the bandwidth to chase down naughty pissers, much less keep surveillance of the whole thing.

Malls are awesome for peeing. There is a mall close to me that is pretty dead, even the food court is dead. You'd think here in Florida a mall in a tourist area would be poppin. But not this one!

I've peed in the middle of clothes racks, just act like I'm looking at clothes, unzip and piss. Thrift stores are another great pissing place. The ones I go to are usually pretty dingy & messy and I've peed in most of them. The one I was in last I was able to leave a good size puddle behind a shelving unit. I was the only customer and the one employee was too busy looking at her phone. I figured she would've heard the splatter, but if she did, she didn't care!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 4/15/2024 at 10:44 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Malls are good because they have benches where you can sit and relax - and of course pee.

Right on! Food courts are great. Sit down and have a meal with a friend, and let loose a small jet, or go to a big chain store thats still in there and go around to the items of lesser value/less foot traffic, and just let yourself go completely.

After having gained experience with fitting rooms (definitely the best option to start within a store in my opinion) I was also long time planning to just pee in the middle of a store. I finally did it at a hardware store a few weeks ago. Wearing a coat that provided cover from unwanted sightings, I unzipped in an abandoned aisle in front of some racks and let go. I was super nervous, so I had to make sure before, that I really had to go. Hindsight that very much helped the result. The perfect location for a discreet but sizable puddle. Lol. I also want to try it at a food court or in a furniture store one day…

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/21/2024 at 4:45 PM, NaughtyGold said:

After having gained experience with fitting rooms (definitely the best option to start within a store in my opinion) I was also long time planning to just pee in the middle of a store. I finally did it at a hardware store a few weeks ago. Wearing a coat that provided cover from unwanted sightings, I unzipped in an abandoned aisle in front of some racks and let go. I was super nervous, so I had to make sure before, that I really had to go. Hindsight that very much helped the result. The perfect location for a discreet but sizable puddle. Lol. I also want to try it at a food court or in a furniture store one day…

Fuck yeah.  It feels great dont it bro?  Been doing it more recently myself.  

• Like 1

Furniture stores give many opportunities for trickles or floods. Check for cameras; find a carpeted place to sit on a chair or sofa and pee while appearing to think about the furniture or checking your phone. Easy to do under a skirt or out the leg hole of shorts. Some clothing stores have carpeted places with racks/shelves/etc. blocking camera views; easy to pee while handling merchandise. Once I was in a tire store with huge stacks of tires all over, creating a maze to walk through... many opportunities there too. And another place is secluded water fountains... any liquid on the floor looks like spilled water.

For standing pees, guys wearing a skirt can move undies out of the way (or go commando), then lift front of skirt and pee, and nothing is seen from behind. If someone approaches, just drop the hem and no one is the wiser.

• Like 1