13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part of being desperate at the gym

• Having to push your muscles/body
    • Sweating
    • Having people stare at your desperation
    • Keeping your legs or arms spread
    • Acting out fantasies while wearing tight/skimpy clothing
    • Grunting
  2. 2. Are there bathroom lines at your gym's regular bathrooms?

• Yes, short
    • Yes, long
    • No there never is
  3. 3. Are there bathroom lines in your gym locker room

• Yes, short
    • Yes, long
    • No there never is
  4. 4. If or when you start being desperate, do you stop your workout to go to the bathroom?

• Yes
    • No I finish my workout, then I use the bathroom
  5. 5. If the lines are maniacally long, what do you do?

• I stay in line and wait
    • I leave and do the rest of my workout having to go
    • I just pee myself where I am or anywhere
  6. 6. What bathroom line is too long for you to stay in

• 7-15
    • 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-49
    • 50+

A dream of me is that people work out, but are very desperate because they drank 3 sports drinks or waters to stay hydrated. They either do their whole workout having to go or stop in the middle to head to the bathroom where a long line awaits. The poll looks at lines at gym bathrooms and what would you do?

I usually pee and fully empty my bladder before starting my workout, so that I don't need to pee while exercising. I drink about half a liter of water during my session, sometimes a little more. I always take a shower before leaving the gym and I pee in the shower (like many women do, more or less discreetly). At my gym, the showers are not fully enclosed (no door), but there are dividers between showers.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

The gym is usually quite empty when I go, but I never use the bathroom or the showers. I live close enough to walk/bike home and shower there, so I hold it till I am outside the gym. I go at night so I can easily find a spot to relieve myself on the way home.

I do like thinking about me/other people wetting sweatpants/leggings in the gym on the mashines but I only once had a little honest accident on the floor😅😇.

On 3/4/2024 at 2:18 AM, Phyche said:

There aren't many bathroom lines at the gyms I go to and the regular restrooms are in the locker rooms anyway. Although a line of any amount is too much in my opinion, even if it's just one or two people in line I'll piss on the locker room floor.

I usually piss on the floor/wall at the water fountain while filling my water bottle before my workout, though if I need to piss during my workout and the gyms fairly empty, I'll walk away from the equipment and piss on the floor by the wall out in the main area. 

If I gotta piss when the gym is packed with people, I'll go to the locker room and piss on the floor, normally just in the middle of the room if it's empty or by my locker if there's people in there.

Has anyone ever caught you peeing on the floor/wall at the gym? If so how much did they see and what did they say?

On 3/6/2024 at 9:21 PM, Wisco said:

Has anyone ever caught you peeing on the floor/wall at the gym? If so how much did they see and what did they say?

Nah, it's in the locker room and most guys at my gym piss on the floor in there so it's rather normal.

• Hot 1
On 3/7/2024 at 11:19 PM, Phyche said:

Nah, it's in the locker room and most guys at my gym piss on the floor in there so it's rather normal.

Everyone here pisses on the locker room floor or walls too, nothing to worry about, even the coaches do so.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Back home in Kansas the gym I go to is a key club type , so after midnight no one is ever there , one night I did my workout , swam a bit then showered , while I was in the locker foom a older cleaning lady came in with her mop bucket . I was naked as a jay bird , sitting on a bench , I leaned back and pissed a high arc in the air .The old woman didn't say a word , she just mopped up where I just peed , so I sat there holding my dick up in the air , like  a salute to her , she just walked out  ,nothing was ever said 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 3/4/2024 at 6:06 AM, lineyoga said:

A dream of me is that people work out, but are very desperate because they drank 3 sports drinks or waters to stay hydrated. They either do their whole workout having to go or stop in the middle to head to the bathroom where a long line awaits. The poll looks at lines at gym bathrooms and what would you do?

I would manage to stop it, but I would also allow myself that someone else won't manage it and will probably get me really excited.

19 hours ago, on the porch said:

Back home in Kansas the gym I go to is a key club type , so after midnight no one is ever there , one night I did my workout , swam a bit then showered , while I was in the locker foom a older cleaning lady came in with her mop bucket . I was naked as a jay bird , sitting on a bench , I leaned back and pissed a high arc in the air .The old woman didn't say a word , she just mopped up where I just peed , so I sat there holding my dick up in the air , like  a salute to her , she just walked out  ,nothing was ever said 

That's so cool. All the guys in school peed in the locker room so it's not a big thing to do so, just that you did it in front of a woman and the cleaning woman at that. I mean I know that women know we pee there, back in school my mom said it was okay to do as the other guys did, but I still don't think I'd do so around a woman. Weren't you freaked out just her being there when you were naked, wasn't she like oh I'm sorry and walk away?

• Like 1

No ,,she was in my space , so I pointed my dick at her and pissed a hard arc ,I could care less what she thought , most likely an illegal , She only spoke Spanish . That why nothing was said . And I got a !ick out of pissing in front of a woman I never seen before 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in a spa locker room early this afternoon and the place was pretty slow. I was in the locker room getting ready to shower and I slowly pissed on the carpeted floor under the wooden lockerbank. Then I showered, toweled off, got dressed, and left. I tossed my wet towel on the wet patch