Seemingly very active bladder

3 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Has anyone else had days where it seemed like every thing you drank was like Immediately sent to your bladder??

Today I had so many desperate bursting bladder moments. I had a few close calls for sure. It was so very bad. I didn't think I had drank that much today but it felt like everything I put in wanted to come out immediately. 

One time almost ended with very wet pants on my front steps when I got home dying to pee and found my mom inlaw had locked the screen door. I almost didn't make it.

Somedays i can hold and not need to go, others i can barely last half hour, i also find on these days the ability to hold is much less!

9 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Every time I go to work this seems to be the case. Every hour on the hour, piss just rushes out of me. It's annoying, but more annoying I didn't get the chance to piss all over the place.

This definitely would be annoying. Do you drink a lot or same thing it is just super active? God mine was like find a bathroom soon or your going to soak your pants bad. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Paulp73 said:

Somedays i can hold and not need to go, others i can barely last half hour, i also find on these days the ability to hold is much less!

Yess!!!! Like beyond bursting. I was clenching so hard to keep the floodgates back yesterday 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, Colormerose said:

Has anyone else had days where it seemed like every thing you drank was like Immediately sent to your bladder??

Today I had so many desperate bursting bladder moments. I had a few close calls for sure. It was so very bad. I didn't think I had drank that much today but it felt like everything I put in wanted to come out immediately. 

One time almost ended with very wet pants on my front steps when I got home dying to pee and found my mom inlaw had locked the screen door. I almost didn't make it.

Definitely! Sometimes I have the occasional Coke Zero and that especially does it.

15 hours ago, Colormerose said:

This definitely would be annoying. Do you drink a lot or same thing it is just super active? God mine was like find a bathroom soon or your going to soak your pants bad. 

I've been drinking those Poppis which is this healthy-ish soda thing. I'll have a couple cans of those in a morning and be going to the bathroom every half-hour like @MidoriLemonade85

On 2/26/2024 at 5:06 AM, Colormerose said:

Yes, definitely.   Sometimes I can go hours without needing to pee, but other times I can't last half an hour!   It definitely depends on how much I drink, but sometimes even if I spread my drinks out a bit, I can still need to pee very quickly.

13 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Tea does this to me! ️ If I drink tea, then water, I get desperate very quickly. 

I drink a lot of tea and yes, that is probably my issue too.   I typically drink large mugs of tea (a pint or thereabouts each time) and I drink water as well.  So a typical work day will involve tea or water pretty frequently and peeing just as often.   My issue is the speed at which my bladder seems to go from 0 to 10.   I often end up being desperate to pee when I'm on a conference call despite not needing to pee at all when it started.  

I sometimes go to the loo whilst still wearing my headset and put it on mute (I hope) or I pee in a mug in my office and either tip it out the window or take it to the bathroom and tip it down the sink at the end of the call.

As an aside, on a call this morning one of the guys who is a customer of ours said "Sorry, I need to leave for a few minutes", then he came back a few minutes later and said "Sorry about that, too much coffee - and now, too much information".   He didn't have to admit where he had gone, but it was good to hear.   Someone else responded with "Well when you've gotta go...."

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yes, definitely.   Sometimes I can go hours without needing to pee, but other times I can't last half an hour!   It definitely depends on how much I drink, but sometimes even if I spread my drinks out a bit, I can still need to pee very quickly.

I drink a lot of tea and yes, that is probably my issue too.   I typically drink large mugs of tea (a pint or thereabouts each time) and I drink water as well.  So a typical work day will involve tea or water pretty frequently and peeing just as often.   My issue is the speed at which my bladder seems to go from 0 to 10.   I often end up being desperate to pee when I'm on a conference call despite not needing to pee at all when it started.  

I sometimes go to the loo whilst still wearing my headset and put it on mute (I hope) or I pee in a mug in my office and either tip it out the window or take it to the bathroom and tip it down the sink at the end of the call.

As an aside, on a call this morning one of the guys who is a customer of ours said "Sorry, I need to leave for a few minutes", then he came back a few minutes later and said "Sorry about that, too much coffee - and now, too much information".   He didn't have to admit where he had gone, but it was good to hear.   Someone else responded with "Well when you've gotta go...."

I have plenty of times on the phone where I will throw it on mute so I can pee. I try and wait it out but sometimes there is just no waiting it out. What's really hard is if it's an active conversation so you have to stop the stream to unmute and answer then mute it again to finish. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/26/2024 at 10:36 AM, Colormerose said:

With sugar high drinks yes and beer. I would be ready to gush pee almost every half an hour. Sometimes it also feels like I am about to pee myself byt when I actually pee its quite literally 2 drops only. Annoying really.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Kittykiss said:

With sugar high drinks yes and beer. I would be ready to gush pee almost every half an hour. Sometimes it also feels like I am about to pee myself byt when I actually pee its quite literally 2 drops only. Annoying really.

Oh no if I feel the desperate need I am usually beyond full

• Love 1
On 2/26/2024 at 6:06 AM, Colormerose said:

This can happen when i hold in for too long. Either because i have to for whatever reason or because i want to pee in a certain place so i keep drinking and hold purposely until i get there. When i'm feeling desperate long enough, drank a lot in a short amount of time and i'm close to the point of losing it then every liquid after the big release seems to go right through. This can go on for a few hours even. And its always from zero to total desperation within a few seconds. I remember once after a challenge i had my initial piss and on my way home, which was under an hour, i desperately had to pee 3 or 4 times.

13 minutes ago, Remi said:

This can happen when i hold in for too long. Either because i have to for whatever reason or because i want to pee in a certain place so i keep drinking and hold purposely until i get there. When i'm feeling desperate long enough, drank a lot in a short amount of time and i'm close to the point of losing it then every liquid after the big release seems to go right through. This can go on for a few hours even. And its always from zero to total desperation within a few seconds. I remember once after a challenge i had my initial piss and on my way home, which was under an hour, i desperately had to pee 3 or 4 times.

Yeah it's crazy how that happens!! This day tho I didn't have that much. I drank a 24 oz coffee slowly over period of 2 hours. By the time I got to where I was going I was practically pissing my pants. And this went on all day long any size liquid 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
21 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

Yeah it's crazy how that happens!! This day tho I didn't have that much. I drank a 24 oz coffee slowly over period of 2 hours. By the time I got to where I was going I was practically pissing my pants. And this went on all day long any size liquid 

Thats crazy indeed. And as much as i like peeing or sometimes being forced to pee somewhere by a sudden desperation, that would probably annoy me a bit if it occured often and for a whole day.

3 minutes ago, Remi said:

Thats crazy indeed. And as much as i like peeing or sometimes being forced to pee somewhere by a sudden desperation, that would probably annoy me a bit if it occured often and for a whole day.

It was definitely not convenient at all. Especially since we were driving off and on all that day. Thank god I have serious holding muscles. Tho the next day they were definitely weak and tired lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Colormerose said:

It was definitely not convenient at all. Especially since we were driving off and on all that day. Thank god I have serious holding muscles. Tho the next day they were definitely weak and tired lol

Haha, i can imagine that it gets exhausting after a while. I'd probably shy away from drinking enough in certain cases, especially before or during car rides.

One scenario this would be useful though is if you come across a lovely place somewhere and feel like you should pee there or mark your territory. Just take a sip and almost let go within no time.

I have definitely had days like this where I'm often having to whip it out, I have the convenience in my line of work where I can often just move behind some equipment and drain, beer is for me something that goes from throat to dick rather quickly lol

It really depends on what I'm drinking.

Beer is no doubt the King of pee for me. The first one or two pints are ok. But after that the floodgates are open and I need to piss after each pint.

I think it's because beer is an isotonic drink. And after the body got everything it needed, it then just flows the rest out of the system.

Edited by Overlord
  • Agree 1