Taylor Swift Concert

That sounds fucking terrible.. A lot of people now are just extremely hostile for no good reason. I see it all the time myself on the road, as a professional driver, lots of aggression.

They were probably all dumb and young, expecting all the men to have big 'sexy' dicks

• Agree 2
On 2/20/2024 at 3:50 PM, Scot_Lover said:

I don’t know how this all started, the male and female toilets are well separated, did some of them just decide to use the men’s toilet and watch guys pee as they waited for a cubical?

I may be old, but I would have objected to them being in there too.

Taylor Swift concerts are known for having women take over the men's room. This has been widely reported in previous tours, and the Eras is no different https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/taylor-swifts-eras-tour-has-women-taking-over-mens-restrooms/

Picture from an older incident:

4rR9jSimHBk9fAiuxVC0ddw-bk6Ey3tgbpIzV319sqY.jpg.ed642730157af61ff7da90c8e527fe33.jpg

It would be funny if someone tried selling those disposable FUDs in there. How much would women willing to shell hundreds be willing to pay to pee quickly, I have no idea.

On topic, people get away with dick shaming quite often, and I know I'd be accused of having small dick energy for saying that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Going to the wrong restroom to skip long lines is excusable IF nobody of the correct gender objects. But going into a restroom where you aren't supposed to be and then openly commenting on the bodies of others using the restroom, that's unacceptable. Heck, it's even highly inappropriate if someone of the gender that's SUPPOSED to be in a restroom starts body shaming others who are using it. I'm glad someone called them out, but disappointed for the state of society for it turning ugly afterward.

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Going to the wrong restroom to skip long lines is excusable IF nobody of the correct gender objects. But going into a restroom where you aren't supposed to be and then openly commenting on the bodies of others using the restroom, that's unacceptable. Heck, it's even highly inappropriate if someone of the gender that's SUPPOSED to be in a restroom starts body shaming others who are using it. I'm glad someone called them out, but disappointed for the state of society for it turning ugly afterward.

Does that mean it could be the other way around and Men use the ladies? Or is that unacceptable because Men are predators 🙄🙄 like women can't be creepy/predatory etc

Mmm, the MCG. We’ve been to football there more times than I can remember, and by half time M is bursting, never fails, lol. She does wait for the game to begin again, but it doesn’t always work out. The lines for the female toilets are lengthy, with lots of women standing with crossed legs. On football days, it’s a brave girl that attempts to use the men’s toilet. 

Just seems weird that the demographic changes with what’s currently on. 

The original Reddit post got a fair bit of comment, most of it unkind to those girls/women.

I have visions of ‘Moxie’s’ out of Cyberpunk, Google if you haven’t played or seen them. If that ever happens, we’ll be staying home.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Just seems weird that the demographic changes with what’s currently on. 

You've reminded me of the time a few years ago my daughter (about 20 at the time I think) and I went to a King Crimson gig in a big concert hall in a northern city. Come the end, and the queue for the gents was significant (lots of 60 year old men with prostate issues).  No queue at all for the ladies lol

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

You've reminded me of the time a few years ago my daughter (about 20 at the time I think) and I went to a King Crimson gig in a big concert hall in a northern city. Come the end, and the queue for the gents was significant (lots of 60 year old men with prostate issues).  No queue at all for the ladies lol

Any good male desperation / wetting / emergency public pee sightings?      Asking for a bunch of friends...

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Any good male desperation / wetting / emergency public pee sightings?      Asking for a bunch of friends...

Not at that gig I'm afraid. It was a very refined crowd, and as far as I could tell, very much in control ... a little like Mr Robert Fripp and his colleagues on stage. 

• Love 2

Is society really going down the proverbial toilet? 

Well, yes. Not necessarily because of that one incident but in general yes. 

-----

Let me tell a little story from myself about the matter of women in men's restrooms. I think I already wrote that down somewhere here but anyway.

Few years ago I went on a big concert with my friends. Midway break arrived and as always, everyone stormed the toilets. A long queue in front of the women's, a little (maybe 7-8 men) in front of men's toilet. Men's was free quickly, I waited maybe 2-3 minutes to enter. So I positioned myself on the only free of many urinals in the restroom and let it flow. As known, men do not talk a lot when pissing so it was mostly pissing and hissing sounds, and some drunk dudes blabbering and coughing. Then all of a sudden I hear behind me two or maybe three? female voices: "Lhaha Thihi, hey guys hope we don't disturb here but the ladies was so fuuuuulll... blabla". Remember, also the men's were full, even the cubicles were all occupied and we had to wait in line. So I made the blunt decision to speak out to these ladies. I've said something like: "Oh well lookie here, the girls occupied the men's again." I didn't even said something offensive nor did it bother me that much. Ok maybe I was a bit sarcastic, I know not everybody understands sarcasm but the reaction was... frightening. 

So imagine, I was standing there, pissing against a wall, with all my pissing neighbors. Hard to turn around now and facing these girls. I wish I could because these brats went full fury mode on me. In those maybe 20-30 seconds of me pissing I've heard insults I've rarely heard in my life. Here some insults that were SCREAMED at me from behind which I remember; What is your problem? These toilets are for everyone. You are not the owner here so shut the fuck up. Are you ashamed to show your small dick to us? Can't you piss when girls are watching?

There were another few insults about my little dick and where I should put it but I think I made my point. One guy next to me just shook his head and said something like: "Holy shit, talk about overreacting." Besides that, very few men seemed to care about these raging women in a men's bathroom. Some dudes said something like: "Calm down girls! It's enough! blabla."

I was really shocked about that incident. I went in full primal mode for a second. In my opinion, one of the most frightening things is to be attacked from behind and you can't defend yourself, dick in hand.

Edited by Overlord
  • Like 1
  • Hug 3
On 2/27/2024 at 7:09 PM, Overlord said:

Well, yes. Not necessarily because of that one incident but in general yes. 

-----

Let me tell a little story from myself about the matter of women in men's restrooms. I think I already wrote that down somewhere here but anyway.

Few years ago I went on a big concert with my friends. Midway break arrived and as always, everyone stormed the toilets. A long queue in front of the women's, a little (maybe 7-8 men) in front of men's toilet. Men's was free quickly, I waited maybe 2-3 minutes to enter. So I positioned myself on the only free of many urinals in the restroom and let it flow. As known, men do not talk a lot when pissing so it was mostly pissing and hissing sounds, and some drunk dudes blabbering and coughing. Then all of a sudden I hear behind me two or maybe three? female voices: "Lhaha Thihi, hey guys hope we don't disturb here but the ladies was so fuuuuulll... blabla". Remember, also the men's were full, even the cubicles were all occupied and we had to wait in line. So I made the blunt decision to speak out to these ladies. I've said something like: "Oh well lookie here, the girls occupied the men's again." I didn't even said something offensive nor did it bother me that much. Ok maybe I was a bit sarcastic, I know not everybody understands sarcasm but the reaction was... frightening. 

So imagine, I was standing there, pissing against a wall, with all my pissing neighbors. Hard to turn around now and facing these girls. I wish I could because these brats went full fury mode on me. In those maybe 20-30 seconds of me pissing I've heard insults I've rarely heard in my life. Here some insults that were SCREAMED at me from behind which I remember; What is your problem? These toilets are for everyone. You are not the owner here so shut the fuck up. Are you ashamed to show your small dick to us? Can't you piss when girls are watching?

There were another few insults about my little dick and where I should put it but I think I made my point. One guy next to me just shook his head and said something like: "Holy shit, talk about overreacting." Besides that, very few men seemed to care about these raging women in a men's bathroom. Some dudes said something like: "Calm down girls! It's enough! blabla."

I was really shocked about that incident. I went in full primal mode for a second. In my opinion, one of the most frightening things is to be attacked from behind and you can't defend yourself, dick in hand.

Should of said no they're not.....but watch them go all crazy if you or another man went to the ladies restroom and said what they said like these toilets are for everyone etc 

• Agree 3

I've reported this in the past, but I've been in men's toilets at several events where the ladies had queues out of the door and ladies started queuing for cubicles in the men's.   In one case the ladies had a perfect side on view of the line of guys peeing at the urinals, but in this case it was very calm and the ladies discretely enjoyed the view and men didn't seem to mind.   I certainly didn't.  I took the urinal nearest the ladies queue and stood back a little so they could look if they wanted to.   I just found it frustrating that they were in the guys toilets, happily enjoying the view of the guys, but then they shut themselves in the cubicles rather than affording us the same courtesy of seeing them peeing.  I totally get why - but it does seem double standards to expect the men to accept the ladies watching them and then go and hide away.

At one event the queue of ladies for the gents was out of the door and actually hid the sign to the gents.   As I came out the ladies who had just joined the queue obviously hadn't realised that it was the gents and commented about a guy in the ladies, so I put them right and said that it was actually the ladies queuing for the cubicles in the gents.   They were shocked and went off to find a ladies toilet.

One time security came and cleared the ladies out of the gents - I don't know if someone had made a fuss, but they told the ladies to go and use the ladies toilets and it was tough about the queuing.  They then stood at the door and made sure no other ladies entered.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I've reported this in the past, but I've been in men's toilets at several events where the ladies had queues out of the door and ladies started queuing for cubicles in the men's.   In one case the ladies had a perfect side on view of the line of guys peeing at the urinals, but in this case it was very calm and the ladies discretely enjoyed the view and men didn't seem to mind.   I certainly didn't.  I took the urinal nearest the ladies queue and stood back a little so they could look if they wanted to.   I just found it frustrating that they were in the guys toilets, happily enjoying the view of the guys, but then they shut themselves in the cubicles rather than affording us the same courtesy of seeing them peeing.  I totally get why - but it does seem double standards to expect the men to accept the ladies watching them and then go and hide away.

At one event the queue of ladies for the gents was out of the door and actually hid the sign to the gents.   As I came out the ladies who had just joined the queue obviously hadn't realised that it was the gents and commented about a guy in the ladies, so I put them right and said that it was actually the ladies queuing for the cubicles in the gents.   They were shocked and went off to find a ladies toilet.

One time security came and cleared the ladies out of the gents - I don't know if someone had made a fuss, but they told the ladies to go and use the ladies toilets and it was tough about the queuing.  They then stood at the door and made sure no other ladies entered.

1. Love the fact you wanted to show off peeing in front of the women. Yeah unfortunately women go for the cubicles but a lot of that is about adjusting our clothes! Women’s clothes can be ridiculously annoying! 

2. Good that you that you put them right. Yes Security should sort out the issues of ladies storming the gents. There are never enough toilets at events anyway. Maybe they just shouldn’t bother. Just have one big open room with some drains and let everyone fight it out for space to pee! 😆

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Most of these women look like teens or early 20s. Though not right, alot of their perception of how a normal male body "should" look like is based on what they read on those smut books thats insanely popular now or its fantasy fueled. Just like alot of young men think that a woman is fit only if they have big tits, big ass and a teeny tiny waist and flat af stomach with no fluff anywhere. 

This changes for most when they are a bit older have been around the opposite sex alot more. Those girls shaming those men are obviously wrong, but unfortunately its common amongst younger folks.

And about peeing in mens toilets. What are they even supposed to do ...

If they pee outdoors, then that would have made headlines in reddit also, possibly with their faces on it and its common knowledge that men peeing outdoors is considered more normal than women doing the same. Some women could care less, but most do

• Haha 1
On 3/1/2024 at 2:18 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Good that you that you put them right. Yes Security should sort out the issues of ladies storming the gents. There are never enough toilets at events anyway. Maybe they just shouldn’t bother. Just have one big open room with some drains and let everyone fight it out for space to pee!

This would have solved alot of the issues lmaooo

I've been to plenty of concerts where the women would go to the men's toilets because the lines were too long, but I've never seen any of them as much as look at the guys in there. They just enter the stall as quickly as they can, wash their hands without looking (except maybe if they went in there with other women and are talking to them) and get the hell out. None of them are interested in the guys, and if they are they're not saying it. None of the guys gave much of a fuck either.

• Like 2
On 2/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Let’s not turn this into a fest of generic negative stereotypes.

Yes there are bad things and bad worrying trends in the world - but remember we’re all here to celebrate our common interest…

Just had to remove another two posts because they were misogynistic  and inappropriate.

I am going to say this once and once only, play nice. If you cannot play nice, I will simply close the topic. I am tired of visiting this topic and seeing misogynistic comments about double standards and "You've seen mine so show me yours"

• Like 1
  • Agree 2