Arigalo’s “ask me anything” thread!

Hey, everyone! I’ve been wanting to get more involved with the community here for quite some time and have been enjoying reading some of the other AMA threads here, so I figured I’d start my own! I’m excited to share more about myself and get to know others better in the process. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, arigalo said:

Hey, everyone! I’ve been wanting to get more involved with the community here for quite some time and have been enjoying reading some of the other AMA threads here, so I figured I’d start my own! I’m excited to share more about myself and get to know others better in the process. 🙂 

I'll start it off.

What part of peeing interests you the most and brings you to visit and interact on this website?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, arigalo said:

I won’t pretend that there isn’t a sexual element to participating on the forum, but what I love the most about this site as opposed to others is that we can all discuss the various elements and nuances to our interests in a respectful and friendly way. I’ve been on other fetish websites where it feels like you can’t exist as a full person because the entire purpose is the fetish. This site feels like a community of people gathered around a mutual interest who can also interact about any number of topics. 

Thank you - perfectly summarised.     Unfortunately there are some who assume everything is sexual and posted for their gratification on this site too.  Usually they're the ones who can't even see anyone else would have a different perspective or reason for posting.

But usually our ethos of respect and politeness wins over.  We would always encourage anyone who feels uncomfortable about comments, posts or DMs to report to us and we will take them seriously.  It's not the Peefans way.  

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for starting the thread @arigalo - it takes some courage to open yourself up like that! I'll ask a non-pee-related question if i may. If you could live anywhere in the world and do any job, where would you be and what would you being doing?

13 hours ago, arigalo said:

think when it comes to peeing, I’m most drawn to peeing outdoors, especially out of desperation.

I am so with you in loving this scenario.

Do you go drinking in pubs/clubs/restaurants and leave there needing to pee but purposely avoiding using the toilets on the way out?

Are you carefree about where you choose to pee outdoors when you are desperate? 

i would love to know your thoughts on these points, and thank you for your really fascinating introduction here

18 minutes ago, arigalo said:

I’ve also been trying to get dual citizenship in Italy. 

Oooh! I know someone @Bacardi who would be very jealous if you succeeded! 

19 minutes ago, arigalo said:

For a job, I’d probably still like to be a professor.

That's great! I know many people (myself and my daughter among them) for whom the dream of academia died sometime around getting our bachelors / masters. I'm pleased for you that you have the determination to continue with your academic work xx

Thanks so much for answering my questions!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Would you rather have a piss in a field with one horse-sized horse, or in a lake with ten duck-size ducks?

Hmmm. I’d probably go for the field, mostly because peeing in water doesn’t quite hit the same for me. When I’m in the water, it’s always a challenge to get started. And if I’m peeing into the water, it reminds me a bit too much of peeing into a toilet because of the noise. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, arigalo said:

I think when it comes to peeing, I’m most drawn to peeing outdoors, especially out of desperation. I haven’t necessarily done a deep dive into any deeper psychoanalytic reasoning behind a fascination with desperation, but it just draws me in! 

Always good to meet a fellow lover of peeing outdoors, especially one who enjoys intellectual pursuits as well. I've gone on a lot of day hikes with trail partners where we've shared some deep and meaningful conversations, often not interrupted while we answered the call of nature.

If you're caught outside absolutely desperate, would prefer to be alone  or with the company of a friend (it doesn't have to be sexual) who could keep watch while you relieved yourself? And would you hope they had to pee at least as badly as you?

17 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Always good to meet a fellow lover of peeing outdoors, especially one who enjoys intellectual pursuits as well. I've gone on a lot of day hikes with trail partners where we've shared some deep and meaningful conversations, often not interrupted while we answered the call of nature.

If you're caught outside absolutely desperate, would prefer to be alone  or with the company of a friend (it doesn't have to be sexual) who could keep watch while you relieved yourself? And would you hope they had to pee at least as badly as you?

That’s amazing! I’ve hiked before, but haven’t had the pleasure of peeing with someone else while hiking. Usually if I’m peeing outdoors, it’s alone. And I guess that folds into my next answer—I think I’d prefer to be alone, because most of the time I’m shy about being the person to suggest having a pee outdoors. If someone else suggests it, I don’t mind in the slightest, but for whatever reason I get skittish if I have to be the one to bring it up. 

That being said, if I was in a highly populated area and desperate, I’d prefer to be with a friend to keep watch and provide some cover. I basically draw the line at wetting myself, so if it got to that point, I’d find a way to work through the shyness about bringing it up. 

• Hug 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, arigalo said:

That’s amazing! I’ve hiked before, but haven’t had the pleasure of peeing with someone else while hiking. Usually if I’m peeing outdoors, it’s alone. And I guess that folds into my next answer—I think I’d prefer to be alone, because most of the time I’m shy about being the person to suggest having a pee outdoors. If someone else suggests it, I don’t mind in the slightest, but for whatever reason I get skittish if I have to be the one to bring it up. 

Okay, when we go for a hike, I'll make a point of bringing it up first. 😄

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

When outdoors, would you rather pee smaller amounts more often or hold it until absolutely bursting and pee all at once?

100% I’d rather hold until bursting! That’s always so exciting to me, and I love how nice it feels to have a really long pee. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
58 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

I know you're more into girls then guys

Just wondering if you're into guys peeing at all, or just girls?

I’m absolutely into guys peeing. In fact, I weirdly prefer seeing a guy pee to seeing a girl pee, even though that’s obviously a lot of fun for me too! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, arigalo said:

I’m absolutely into guys peeing. In fact, I weirdly prefer seeing a guy pee to seeing a girl pee, even though that’s obviously a lot of fun for me too! 

Do you get much chance to see guys peeing? Do you have a favorite place to watch a guy pull it out and release?

3 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Do you get much chance to see guys peeing? Do you have a favorite place to watch a guy pull it out and release?

I live in a college town, so if I go out on a weekend night with the purpose of seeing guys peeing, it’ll for sure happen. As for a favorite place, anywhere outdoors! 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Lol do you ever join them?

Or too shy?

I haven’t ever joined a stranger, but I’m not completely against it. I think it would depend on the context. I’d be a lot more inclined to join a stranger at a party or something where there’s really only one or two designated areas to pee so people are probably sharing space anyway. If I was walking and able to find a different space, I’d probably do so. But nothing is impossible, I guess! 

16 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Where's a place you've always wanted to piss but haven't?

That’s a good question! I have a few spots I’ve walked by and thought they might be a good spot to pee, but just haven’t had the chance yet. Here’s a few off the top of my head. I split my time between a few different places, so these are all over the place:

• There’s a tucked away area of the park by my house that’s actually pretty hard to find. It’s a “fairy garden” of sorts, and I know a few different people know about it/seek it out, but it’s really not a place that most people will accidentally stumble upon. (I know because even when I’m intentionally trying to find it, sometimes I can’t get there!). I’d love to pee there sometime. 
  • There’s another park near my old apartment here that has a few spots I know would be fun to pee in. That park is notoriously less safe, though, so I haven’t really made it a point to wander around there alone.
  • In the college town where I did my undergrad/master’s, there’s a few spots where you can get really close to a railroad that runs through town. I’d love to pee onto the railroad! 
  • In the same town, there’s a bar that has two single-stall bathrooms—there’s technically one for each gender, but since they’re single-stall, no one bats an eye if you use the other gender’s bathroom while one is occupied. The men’s bathroom has a urinal in addition to the toilet. The next time I have to use the men’s room, I want to try peeing in the urinal! 
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

That's hot!

I really love when girls pee in men's urinals

Is that something that interests you?

Yes, although I’m not very skilled at peeing while standing. I definitely want to get more practice, though! I should probably work on my aim before I try a public urinal. 😂

• Love 3