Arigalo’s “ask me anything” thread!

1 hour ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Do you like peeing standing?

That bathroom would be handy...if we were both there and bursting to pee, we could share, you could use the toliet and I could use the urinal 

If you were ok with it 🙈🙈

I currently like it more in theory than in practice! Like I said, I’m not that good at it. 😂 So while it’s really fun to think about, it actually just results in a bit of a mess. But I guess that’s all the more reason to work on it. 

And that’s a fun idea for sure! I’ve done something similar before with a random guy in a restaurant, but that was a slightly different situation because the toilet was in an actual stall and the urinal was just outside. The bathroom I mentioned earlier has no barrier between the two, so it’s way more fun! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @arigalo, I’m going to be cheeky with two if I may:

I know you’ve mentioned Italy, but if you had a free ticket to anywhere in the world where would you choose to visit?

And on the travel theme, what would your ideal vacation be?   Beach & pool chilling, travel to visit unspoilt foreign cultures, a working trip somewhere maybe?  Or something completely different?

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @arigalo, I’m going to be cheeky with two if I may:

I know you’ve mentioned Italy, but if you had a free ticket to anywhere in the world where would you choose to visit?

And on the travel theme, what would your ideal vacation be?   Beach & pool chilling, travel to visit unspoilt foreign cultures, a working trip somewhere maybe?  Or something completely different?

Oooh, these are fun! 

It’s so hard to decide where I’d go with a completely free trip somewhere. I have a few places I’ve visited that I know I love that I’m dying to get back to (Sorrento, Barcelona, and Santa Cruz, California) but I feel like with a free ticket anywhere, I should see one of the places on my list that I’ve never been to before. And yes, I am wildly overthinking a completely hypothetical question. 😂 I think it would be either London, Melbourne, or Kyoto. 

As for the second question, I think my ideal vacation is probably either a beach vacation (like Santa Cruz) or immersing myself in a foreign culture. I’m lucky enough to get to take working trips via academic conferences and was recently in Philadelphia for that very purpose. The only drawback is that I have to actually present research (funny, that!). Tends to add a bit of stress to the trip. 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Any chance you can combine a beach vacation with academic research? I know in my line of work, I can make studies of the ocean an almost never-ending project. 🤣

Ha, I have, actually! I once went to a conference in Hawai’i. I’m a humanities person, though, so I don’t often have a real justification for beach research. 

• Haha 1
Just now, arigalo said:

Ha, I have, actually! I once went to a conference in Hawai’i. I’m a humanities person, though, so I don’t often have a real justification for beach research. 

I think what you need to do is seek out conferences that take a holistic approach and combine the humanities with the physical sciences.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I think what you need to do is seek out conferences that take a holistic approach and combine the humanities with the physical sciences.

Now there’s an idea! I’m sure one exists. There’s certainly a lot of work in medical humanities and whatnot. 

• Like 1

Without being too revealing, can you be more specific with what aspect of the humanities you're working in? I'm pretty sure we can find something that would check the boxes for being both academic and therapeutic.

11 hours ago, arigalo said:

Yes, although I’m not very skilled at peeing while standing. I definitely want to get more practice, though! I should probably work on my aim before I try a public urinal. 😂

Have you tried holding her lips open?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, arigalo said:

Now there’s an idea! I’m sure one exists. There’s certainly a lot of work in medical humanities and whatnot. 

"The effect of beach time on cortisol levels and long-term stress."

"Hearing loss in the surfing community."

"Summer and winter beach etiquette: a study of Santa Cruz, CA, in the calendar year 2025." (Requires a year-long research project, fully funded.)

8 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

If you were on a first date with a guy that was going well and the guy asked you if you'd piss on his cock, what would be your reaction? 

I would probably go for it, but more for him than for me. I've had mild pee play during sex before and while it was fine, it was just fine. Nothing particularly exciting for me, but I probably wouldn't be uncomfortable doing it for someone else if they really wanted it.

8 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

What is the furthest distance in feet you've pissed?

Have you ever pissed on someone deliberately?

I've never really measured for distance! I tend to pee downwards.

And it depends on what you mean by deliberately. Like I said above, I've done some mild pee play during sex when I was hooking up with someone on my sink and tried to scoot back to pee. He ended up just re-entering me while I peed. So I guess that was deliberately?

2 hours ago, Adidas105 said:

At what age did you become interested in pee? 

It's hard to say! I remember being a kid and finding out that sometimes people peed outside and it was intriguing to me. I suppose that would be when I first noticed an interest.

• Love 1

I was about 7 or 8 when I realised I enjoyed pissing. My parents weren't prudes and my mum would always encourage peeing outside . It was watching my older sisters piss that really sparked my interest because they didn't have a 'willy'but could piss a good straight line from where? 

• Love 1