I peed at a urinal for the first time!

Great to hear you had a most positive first encounter.

I know for some born without a penis, their experience was awkward and they said they'd never do it again. (I actually feel a little sorry for them.) But, I've heard from several others how pleasurable it was, and what kept them from using one earlier.

I'm so pleased your dream came true and looking forward to hear more stories about when you try again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

First of all @sunny.puppy - KUDOS in shouty letters at you getting your first urinal pee there.   And managing it in front of a crowd in an unfamiliar and wild environment.

There's so many guys who aren't comfortable peeing with other people about in that sort of way, so a great achievement for you.  Perhaps next time the opportunity arises it may be worth trying a bit of variety?  Backing up to the urinal whilst bending forwards so that your pee falls behind you into the urinal.  But just a thought - you're the only person that knows your anatomy well enough to know.

Here's to many more though !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

It is possible to get over having a shy bladder. Easier to start by being desperate to go when around people. I used to have a bit of a shy bladder myself.

And yes, very awesome you got to pee in a urinal sunny puppy. Hope you get to do some more of it.

• Like 1

Reading your post again, I have to give you kudos for having the courage to pull this off, especially in front of so many people.

Despite being assigned male anatomy at birth and having had decades of urinal experience, I still sometimes feel hesitation in crowded places, like those troughs you'll sometime find. But, all in all, I much prefer using the individual, wall-mounted kind to the alternatives, save for peeing outdoors. In fact, so much that I made one for home and it seems to get plenty of use.  

Maybe you should get one, too, so you have plenty of practice before your next encounter. 😁

• Like 2
On 1/18/2024 at 3:13 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

First of all @sunny.puppy - KUDOS in shouty letters at you getting your first urinal pee there.   And managing it in front of a crowd in an unfamiliar and wild environment.

There's so many guys who aren't comfortable peeing with other people about in that sort of way, so a great achievement for you.  Perhaps next time the opportunity arises it may be worth trying a bit of variety?  Backing up to the urinal whilst bending forwards so that your pee falls behind you into the urinal.  But just a thought - you're the only person that knows your anatomy well enough to know.

Here's to many more though !!!

Thank you! I tried this method out last night actually, although this time only my girlfriend and I were in the bathroom. It worked well and I didn’t get any pee on the floor this time. I think it’s also boosted my confidence that (especially in queer spaces) I don’t need to feel so shy about using the urinal

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 1/18/2024 at 12:21 PM, glad1 said:

Reading your post again, I have to give you kudos for having the courage to pull this off, especially in front of so many people.

Despite being assigned male anatomy at birth and having had decades of urinal experience, I still sometimes feel hesitation in crowded places, like those troughs you'll sometime find. But, all in all, I much prefer using the individual, wall-mounted kind to the alternatives, save for peeing outdoors. In fact, so much that I made one for home and it seems to get plenty of use.  

Maybe you should get one, too, so you have plenty of practice before your next encounter. 😁

Oh absolutely, I plan on trying to construct a DIY urinal like yours sometime this week to practice in it. I’ll post an update once I get that going 😄

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

Oh absolutely, I plan on trying to construct a DIY urinal like yours sometime this week to practice in it. I’ll post an update once I get that going 😄

If you need step by step instructions, you know where to find me.

3 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

Definitely keep us updated! Are you going to practice peeing facing it or backing up to it, or both?

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, sunny.puppy said:

Thank you! I tried this method out last night actually, although this time only my girlfriend and I were in the bathroom. It worked well and I didn’t get any pee on the floor this time. I think it’s also boosted my confidence that (especially in queer spaces) I don’t need to feel so shy about using the urinal

Especially in queer spaces?

1 hour ago, vanessa9 said:

Well done, and congratulations for joining the gang of pussy owners who pee in urinals. The first time is the most difficult and awkward. It gets easier time after time. I have been using urinals for several years, and I am definitely one of the "what kept me for using one earlier".

Well kudos to you too! As well as @sunny.puppy of course, may I ask what prompted you to start using them?

9 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Several things actually.

The fun - you know, going out with friends, and "I dare you to use the urinal"

The voyeur / exhibitionist side of me, and the pleasure to pee beside guys, to watch and show, it really turns me on

Convenience, not having to wait long queues, specially at concerts, outdoor events...

Urinals are sometimes cleaner than some stalls in the ladies, specially in pubs, night clubs (you wouldn't believe)

Refusing to pay to pee in places where urinals are free but you have to insert a coin to enter the stalls

Oh yes I know, actually here it's very common to have these weird public restroom cabins where you have to pay to enter inside while the urinal is free to access, now sometimes especially when after a pub session I don't use them and prefer to use narrow alleyways but that's another topic 👀

All these reasons are valid haha, I hope you continue on that way

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2024 at 7:25 AM, vanessa9 said:

Several things actually.

The fun - you know, going out with friends, and "I dare you to use the urinal"

The voyeur / exhibitionist side of me, and the pleasure to pee beside guys, to watch and show, it really turns me on

Convenience, not having to wait long queues, specially at concerts, outdoor events...

Urinals are sometimes cleaner than some stalls in the ladies, specially in pubs, night clubs (you wouldn't believe)

Refusing to pay to pee in places where urinals are free but you have to insert a coin to enter the stalls

Love your reasoning @vanessa9.  I have several times seen ladies in the gents toilets at big events where the queues for the ladies are long, but each time they are queuing for the cubicles although they seem to be quite happy watching the guys using the urinals whilst the wait!   I would love it if one time a lady came in and used the urinal for a change, that would be fantastic.

As for pay toilets - I totally agree with @WateryMoose that I would find an alleyway or other place rather than paying to pee.  I know I am a guy, but I think ladies should also boycott paid toilets and pee outside as needed.  It is certainly not fair that ladies have to pay to pee and guys get outdoor urinals for free, so I'd actively encourage a lady to use the urinals if they could.  

I have only seen it twice - once was in London with a urinal which is enclosed on two sides and has a grate on the floor.   I saw a lady with her bum pushed into the space hovering over the grate.   Here is an example of the type of facility:

image.thumb.png.2c51d05f33a2501814667f413168701d.png

The other time I didn't actually see the peeing - oh to have been a few minutes earlier....  There were a some of the urinals with four positions in a fenced area next to the portaloos at mini festival event last year.  I saw a woman walking out of the area.   I don't know if she used the urinals or just went in there and squatted in a corner on the grass.   Either way, she was bold to go into the area knowing that there would be a good few men in there peeing.  That was this type:

image.thumb.png.7b59dc14c617b051422409633d746e52.png

And there is a very public urinal in Vauxhall, London where a friend of mine tells me his wife had a pee.   She didn't use the actual urinal though - she just went inside and squatted and pissed on the floor.  Here it is:

image.thumb.png.daf0279b157193b1bb133124d453cd1e.png

As you can see, very little privacy, but I understand that she squatted against the middle panel so not actually in the urinal at all, but slightly hidden from passers by unless they looked over the wall.  Her slight shielding was apparently more important to her than worrying about pissing on the floor.  To be fair, it doesn't say that this one is limited to use by men and there is a rubbish bag on the outside which a lady can put her used tissue in.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...