Question about piss vandalism during parties

20 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

It was half and half the the bold ones would piss where they were standing and the more timid ones would go outside. Like their was a guy who was drunk and his friend was aiming him away from the group of friends 

Those dudes must've trashed the place with their piss, so hot !

4 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Ya I also been to more parties where guys piss and they all don’t give a fuck.

Really ?? So cool! I want to know everything! 😃

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, weequeen said:

I've both witnessed this and done this... during parties I would most often do naughty peeing than use a toilet. one reason because usually someone was throwing up in the bathrooms, but because it's fun lol. i would discreetly pee on sofas and chairs, taking a seat and using them as my toilet, then sitting there before leaving it. more than once i would be needing a pee and i'd go into another room and see another girl squatting and pissing on the carpet. i'd join them happily and say, "the toilet was occupied for you too?" my favorite thing i did at a party was climb up on a pool table and leave a nice pee puddle 🙂

at this parties i also saw a lot of guys pissing where ever. they would whip out their dick and pee on against the wall or in things (garbage cans, plants, sinks, drawers), or out windows on people below as a joke lol

I loved it, just used any room as toilet! In what room did the men piss on the walls ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mattew said:

I'll share one of my memories.

At this house parties once, my friends and I had to pee real bad after downing a couple of beers. We had to piss so bad that making our way to the restroom on the other side wasnt even a choice anymore. So we cracked open a window and pissed outside. However, after we were done, the last couple of spurts which were mini streams in itself ended up inside the house on the carpet.

Also that same party, I have seen this guy, drunk out of his mind peeing onto a wall beside this plant pot in one of the rooms. The intention was probably to piss in the pot but he was too drunk to notice.

Bet you didn't even try to aim the last of your piss outside and just let it flew on the carped lol. Noticed any other dude pissing on walls indoor ?

• Cheeky 1
14 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I managed a small apartment building & had one of the empty units open so everyone could use the restroom during one of the outdoor parties we'd have once in a while. These were preplanned for maximum attendance. One of those parties where everyone brought something to either put on the grill or a dessert, etc. Of course alcohol was involved.

I went into the empty unit to pee only to find out the bathroom was occupied. No worries, I'll duck into the empty bedroom and piss on the floor. As I was heading down the hall, I heard one of the neighbors knock on the bathroom door- the person in the bathroom said "it's occupied". Neighbor girl says "damn I gotta go now". Even though I was bursting myself, I waited in hopes that she'd come down the hall and join me in the bedroom for a piss- she didn't know I was in there. Sure enough she comes in, sees me and I'm about to pull my cock out when I tell her "I gotta piss like right now, and someone's in the bathroom" She gets this wide eyed look and says "me too, but this doesn't leave the room". Next thing I know she's unbuttoning her shorts while watching me start to make a nice puddle on the carpet. I watch her unleash a torrent of piss from a high squat, of course I get rock hard! We finish up and head back outside, with her joining her husband. That bedroom got used a couple more times that night including the girl who was in the bathroom when the neighbor & I went in. 

I went in just to piss on the carpet, when another one of the neighbor girls heard me pissing and walks back and sees me. She said "I thought I heard water running" I told her someone was in the bathroom and with her already tipsy from drinking says "I'll pee here too then". 

I love it ! Hope this bedroom was used as urinal by many more people's.

19 hours ago, weequeen said:

i would discreetly pee on sofas and chairs, taking a seat and using them as my toilet, then sitting there before leaving it. more than once i would be needing a pee and i'd go into another room and see another girl squatting and pissing on the carpet.

Wow, please send an invite next time you go to one of those parties! 😅 Sounds quite amazing! Were you nervous and overthinking it or did you just do it without much worries? Did you ever feel guilty afterwards? From the way you describe it i'd guess you knew it was just meant to happen and you wouldn't have it any other way. 😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Remi said:

Wow, please send an invite next time you go to one of those parties! 😅 Sounds quite amazing! Were you nervous and overthinking it or did you just do it without much worries? Did you ever feel guilty afterwards? From the way you describe it i'd guess you knew it was just meant to happen and you wouldn't have it any other way. 😂

Bro you sound like a cool guy, where would you piss at a party ?

14 minutes ago, Remi said:

Have you ever had an expérience where you saw people's pissing anywhere during a party ? Or even participated.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Bro you sound like a cool guy, where would you piss at a party ?

Have you ever had an expérience where you saw people's pissing anywhere during a party ? Or even participated.

I'd rather stand guard for the naughty ladies to be honest 😅 

Those kind of house parties that are so crowded so that people can do stuff like that unnoticed are not that common here due to a few factors. Those i were at were not crowded enough. I have to dissapoint, i doubt i'd do it myself. Only at parties where the host is a certified A grade a-hole, though i most likely wouldn't go to such a persons party in the first place. But then again the thought has something...going with the right person just for this purpose. The laundry basket, carpets, on and into furniture would be the kind of places i would be going for in my dreams. 😅

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, Remi said:

I'd rather stand guard for the naughty ladies to be honest 😅 

Those kind of house parties that are so crowded so that people can do stuff like that unnoticed are not that common here due to a few factors. Those i were at were not crowded enough. I have to dissapoint, i doubt i'd do it myself. Only at parties where the host is a certified A grade a-hole, though i most likely wouldn't go to such a persons party in the first place. But then again the thought has something...going with the right person just for this purpose. The laundry basket, carpets, on and into furniture would be the kind of places i would be going for in my dreams. 😅

Man You'd be welcome to go wherever you want at my house party !

6 hours ago, weequeen said:

I did it without any worry at all. Not the first time I peed where I shouldn't, and if I was caught then I would pass it off on being too drunk. Plus others were peeing everywhere (or worse... so many people throwing up).

Where were the other pissing ?

On 1/24/2024 at 2:27 AM, weequeen said:

I did it without any worry at all. Not the first time I peed where I shouldn't, and if I was caught then I would pass it off on being too drunk. Plus others were peeing everywhere (or worse... so many people throwing up).

I see you are an expert in watering places that were not supposed to be watered 😅 Was it always like that though? Were you as confident like that when you were doing your first house party piss or did the confidence grow over time?

I'm guessing you are doing this only at parties where you barely know the host so less worries if you get caught. Something about this is kinda hot. And its fascinating to get insights from someone who is a pro at it. Even if others are peeing everywhere aswell and some throw up all over the place, you deciding to pee where you shouldn't still adds to the mess and it takes some courage or a certain level of boldness to pull this off.

On 1/22/2024 at 10:15 PM, Kevin said:

Man You'd be welcome to go wherever you want at my house party !

😂 if its a willing participant who is ok with it then i might be more inclined to do this without the feeling of guilt stopping me. But the downside would be that a huge part of the fascination of this ordeal, the thrill of secretly peeing somewhere you are not supposed to in a private, close environment with so many people around would be lost. Kind of a dilemma. 

Pro tip/ solution. Act like a total douche to people and make sure i know about it. Tell me that you enjoy ripping off senior citizents/ people in need or something like that, just ACT like you are being disrespectful to people...bottom line: make me really dislike you without letting me know its just an act. Then send me an invite to your house party, provide lots of non alcoholic drinks. And afterwards you can have fun searching all for all the wet spots and places where i pissed. Win- win. 😉😄

Edited by Remi
  • Hot 1
On 1/19/2024 at 8:55 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Ya I also been to more parties where guys piss and they all don’t give a fuck.

Do you piss at parties and don't give a fuck? That would be hot

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Remi said:

I see you are an expert in watering places that were not supposed to be watered 😅 Was it always like that though? Were you as confident like that when you were doing your first house party piss or did the confidence grow over time?

I'm guessing you are doing this only at parties where you barely know the host so less worries if you get caught. Something about this is kinda hot. And its fascinating to get insights from someone who is a pro at it. Even if others are peeing everywhere aswell and some throw up all over the place, you deciding to pee where you shouldn't still adds to the mess and it takes some courage or a certain level of boldness to pull this off.

😂 if its a willing participant who is ok with it then i might be more inclined to do this without the feeling of guilt stopping me. But the downside would be that a huge part of the fascination of this ordeal, the thrill of secretly peeing somewhere you are not supposed to in a private, close environment with so many people around would be lost. Kind of a dilemma. 

Pro tip/ solution. Act like a total douche to people and make sure i know about it. Tell me that you enjoy ripping off senior citizents/ people in need or something like that, just ACT like you are being disrespectful to people...bottom line: make me really dislike you without letting me know its just an act. Then send me an invite to your house party, provide lots of non alcoholic drinks. And afterwards you can have fun searching all for all the wet spots and places where i pissed. Win- win. 😉😄

What if the other guest already piss anywhere they want anyway ? Bet you'd just do like everyone else. 😉

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

What if the other guest already piss anywhere they want anyway ? Bet you'd just do like everyone else. 😉

No, i don't care what others do. I only care what i can justify to myself. And certain things i just can't if the circumstances aren't right. Which means it would ruin the fun for me.

Edited by Remi
On 1/22/2024 at 6:31 PM, Kevin said:

I asked a friend of mine and he told me about a time where he was at a party. It was at some dude's apartment, you know the kind of dude who want to throw a party to be seen or that kind of bullshit. So he encouraged people to bring their friends, but the consequences is that no one had any link to the party host. My friend told me that the bathroom was used by girls so he and his friends decided to use the bedroom to piss. And as the party went on the bedroom and closets became the official urinals for the dudes. The dumbass that hosted the party was too busy to try to get everyone's attention and by the end of the night he was drunk.

My buddy told me that men would just go anytime they wanted to piss and just relieved themselves on the walls and carpets but that many dudes used the closets, drawers and even the bed as urinal and that the bedroom was trashed. He told me that by the end of the night even girls didn't bother to go to the bathrooms and just squatted on drawers or behind the couch and relieved themselves. If you want more details tell me ! I'll ask him for more.

it must have been a great party. I would like to join as well. We could do competitions, for example who can go the furthest. On the carpet it would be well visible. That bedroom must have smelled bad after that

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/22/2024 at 10:41 AM, Kevin said:

Bet you didn't even try to aim the last of your piss outside and just let it flew on the carped lol. Noticed any other dude pissing on walls indoor ?

Hey in my defense I was really really drunk lmaoo. I was pissing for ages and I blame the beers for it, so after the desperation subsided, I may have not cared about the spurts.. who knows

• Like 2
  • Hot 1